What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Wendull C.

Veteran
Take that shit to the infowars thread. Don't fuck this one up. It is a good resource for lots of people. We can still make fun of you there...

top shelf purple urkle deps 1000 in packs. Beautiful pot. Great high. I know GDP was an improvement on purple urkle from a grower stand point , but purple urkle is much better imo. But my opinion isn't worth shit and I would grow GDP over pu if it was more than 5 lights worth.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can we please get on topic of Wholesale Prices In California and keep it there. You want to have a discussion about politics take it to the Speakers Corner. Please dont ruin this thread for the rest of us that dont participate in the political bullshit.

Lost_sailor

I think the price increase is sad.....greed at its finest....weed market based off of big pharma and debeers diamond business modules......over regulate and tax to the point of breaking small farmers..thus limiting supply....to justify exorbinate fees.......good for the producers and retail store owners.....bad for everyone else in the universe.....
I wish we could just wack all the greedy people up and make organic plant food out of them so they give something back to the rest of the community....and to the plants they exploit......I wish people would remember that it is referred to as weed....or a weed....like any other weed......or herb....if its price wasn't regulated through raping everyone monitarily for corporate gains or by associated risk of ones life and freedom the world would be a better place ... The commoner doesn't need higher prices that we once justified by the associated risk of doing a cival service whilst risking your eternal soul and freedom....now shady marketing tactics are trying to keep the same prices in a s
Legal market.....what a fucking joke......it's easier to grow weed than alot of veggies or flowers out there......it's a weed....granted ..top of the line connisour grade rarafied strands should cost a little more.......over regulating and taxing people to the point that a rape has almost occured to artificially inflate prices is a disgusting act clearly controlled by the pig......pigs .......corporate Nazi pigs.....I wish a purge would ooccur on Earth ....and pigs be reduced to biochar and made into Terra preta personally......I'm all for the people not the pig or the corporate whores that appear to be the wolves preying on we the people and our slavery paper....sorry to rant

packerfan79

Veteran
Had a friend come through with some 500 pounds lastnight. Not bad, Skywalker. Minimal smell, big nugs, dark though. Not up to par for my picky customers.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just stopped by

just stopped by

Had a friend come through with some 500 pounds lastnight. Not bad, Skywalker. Minimal smell, big nugs, dark though. Not up to par for my picky customers.

Ok so he just "came through" with 500 pounds :) how much did he want for them ? .. considering this thread is about Wholesale Prices.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
lyfespan.. a question- wouldn't finely grown outdoor fetch a number similar to finely grown indoor?? - and can u tell the diff between the two... 'if' both r top shelf??

mowood3479

Veteran
Just pre sold next round for 24 a piece.
Up $400 from last round.
It’s been awhile since I’ve seen an increase been watching the ticker dwindle down for years (I know we all have)

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
lyfespan.. a question- wouldn't finely grown outdoor fetch a number similar to finely grown indoor?? - and can u tell the diff between the two... 'if' both r top shelf??

Ive heard of people selling our outdoor as indoor or green house before. I just laughed. It's what ever. I would expect the prices to be fairly high right now, but light deps should be coming in about now. I don't know how much that will impact Cali prices.

The trick is growing both quantity and quality. Its a lot of work. Everything as to be on point in Cali to make much money anymore. I dropped the last of mine to family members for just over a grand each. Im sure they got more for it then that.

Quality rosin makes money still

CaptainDankness

Shhhh.... :biggrin: Nobody wants to talk about that, the price per pound would quickly drop to $500-800 for top shelf if enough people did a great job outdoors. But yeah if you did that good outdoors you can just say it's indoor, nobody will know.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
So what you're saying is... you grow and sell outdoor? :biggrin:

no..no..no- i have a small tent 4x3.5ft, 2 315 cmh- i only grow for myself and i give some away to family n friends - i'm surrounded on 3 sides by water, and its impossible to grow outside ... the plants grow great...till mid/late sept when days are shorter, sun comes up later and the humidity increases... no matter what we tried (gave up 5+ yrs ago) we would have bud rot, cutting it out every day , till mid oct when we are left with almost nothing... 'if' it becomes legal, i'll try again...

Latest posts

Latest posts