What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

CrushnYuba

I just talked to my broker friend.. He said depps for under 15 are hard to find. Some people are asking 18 even. But they aren't really getting it. Seems like 15 is the magic number.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Deps are mostly around 15-16, but someone just hit me at 19 today, they won't go for that.

I havent seen any fire ins under 2000 in a while, if its a purple exotic I've seen em go for 24-2800, but most glues, sours and OGs are going for 2000 to 2300

JetLife175

Veteran
It’s not a pissing match. It just is what it is. Cali has been at this longer and in greater numbers than anywhere else.

We are the spot to come get something verified and legit if you can plug
Yourself into the right circles. Some of us out here collect cuts like baseball cards. I’m holding shit I’ve maybe ran once if that. When some fire comes by you, you take it.

Cali is crushing the private breeding game. There’s some really interesting things happening in the scene. I hope some of it comes to light soon.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Yeah we save cuts here. We also make crosses here. Im running over 50 males to do just that. Here in the big valley , in North Central Cali, we have some of the best outdoor growing conditions on the planet. Its very arid, hot, and we also have a very long growing season. I can finish Hazes no problem. Even Nevil commented on that to me.

We are the bread basket of the US when it comes to fruit and vegetables, and the same with weed. I have year rounder tomato and pepper plants, and have been picking dead ripe fruit for weeks now

Wendull C.

Veteran
Woockies, 2800 all the way up. Clean and good enough to win a cup. Highest ticket I have seen in a while. It made me fall asleep with a bowl of cereal though. Not much does that to me.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Nice spot Doc, I used to grow in Riverbank back in the 70's All long season sativas.

Thanks Randy
We also have acreage above Nevada city Cali, at around 4000' elevation. That's a 40-50' long green house. Its real tall and wide too.
picture.php

We also have 2-50' long berms planted outside of it. Cooler nights there then at my home but good growing. My place here in the valley is sitting at 19' elevation

CaptainDankness

Yeah we save cuts here. We also make crosses here. Im running over 50 males to do just that. Here in the big valley , in North Central Cali, we have some of the best outdoor growing conditions on the planet. Its very arid, hot, and we also have a very long growing season. I can finish Hazes no problem. Even Nevil commented on that to me.

We are the bread basket of the US when it comes to fruit and vegetables, and the same with weed. I have year rounder tomato and pepper plants, and have been picking dead ripe fruit for weeks now

Nobody is saying anything about your outdoor, can't really finish most strains outdoors in New England. Lol, But indoor can be just as good anywhere in the world IMO.

Y'all definitely do have more people breeding and collecting cuts than any other state. Of course than you have Hawaii pretty sure I heard they had more growers than CA and they can finish landrace Sativa. But they are stuck on an island so they don't get too much attention.

Also when it comes to breeding Arjan of Greenhouse claimed to be growing out like 3 10,000 plant fields in the Congo for breeding. So 50 males doesn't really sound like a whole lot. We also have people licensed to breed in Columbia one of them is Canopy Growth who already owns DNA genetics, House of the Great Gardener and Greenhouse Seeds.

Apparently Hortapharm has 29 cultivars protected by the UPOV as well. When it comes to breeding California really isn't doing the numbers, they're doing pretty good, though a lot of it is hermie prone, low yield, bagseed cuts like GSC.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Nobody is saying anything about your outdoor, can't really finish most strains outdoors in New England. Lol, But indoor can be just as good anywhere in the world IMO.

Y'all definitely do have more people breeding and collecting cuts than any other state. Of course than you have Hawaii pretty sure I heard they had more growers than CA and they can finish landrace Sativa. But they are stuck on an island so they don't get too much attention.

Also when it comes to breeding Arjan of Greenhouse claimed to be growing out like 3 10,000 plant fields in the Congo for breeding. So 50 males doesn't really sound like a whole lot. We also have people licensed to breed in Columbia one of them is Canopy Growth who already owns DNA genetics, House of the Great Gardener and Greenhouse Seeds.

Apparently Hortapharm has 29 cultivars protected by the UPOV as well. When it comes to breeding California really isn't doing the numbers, they're doing pretty good, though a lot of it is hermie prone, low yield, bagseed cuts like GSC.

^Get off Californias wrinkle bag, and stop hating bro!! Stay on topic

1300 Cookie Deps Modesto

Seeing indoor in the south bay from 19-23. Prices are going up for ins

OP

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
enjoy... prices will come back down .... wayyyy toooo much product

It will not fall as low as it was. At least for a while. It was so cheap people had to quit. And therein lies the race to the bottom business model. We hit the bottom. People quit. Supply is lower than it has been in many years. More busts than prior years and it looks like its getting worse. Close friends in fear. Supply is the driving factor. There isnt wayyyy too much product. Were out of product. I have people begging me, people i havent heard from in years. The numbers werent fair, now were getting back to reality. Prices were dumb cheap and I almost didnt make it. Breaking even or taking losses when you are on the production end is fucking absurd.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
prices up and holding, but not a box in sight out there

There's a few boxes here n there up north. A lot of heads are coming down with deps right now. 2 weeks ago I was seeing boxes of nice OGs go left and right. Now its dwindling down. 40 here 30 there etc. Still holding a lil steady tho. I give it a few more weeks, then it's back to being a lil dry.

OP

Lyfespan

There's a few boxes here n there up north. A lot of heads are coming down with deps right now. 2 weeks ago I was seeing boxes of nice OGs go left and right. Now its dwindling down. 40 here 30 there etc. Still holding a lil steady tho. I give it a few more weeks, then it's back to being a lil dry.

OP

its pretty dry down in socal, its been quite the fun ride

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
dont be jelly man growers deserve their pay too:tiphat:

u r 100% rite ... everyone who works deserves to be compensated... but everytime a state goes legal there is more product on the mkt, and the consumers remain static... as someone else wrote... its a race to the bottom

Lyfespan

u r 100% rite ... everyone who works deserves to be compensated... but everytime a state goes legal there is more product on the mkt, and the consumers remain static... as someone else wrote... its a race to the bottom

only to weed out all the shit sack green rush growers, the ones that have been here along living this will always remain

Latest posts

Latest posts