What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

CrushnYuba

Damn.. That's way different then up north. Triangle and foothills are way closer to a stack.. But i have also heard that Santa Cruz is the lowest tickets in the state right now because of Salinas cranking out greenhouse by the poopton year round.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Damn.. That's way different then up north. Triangle and foothills are way closer to a stack.. But i have also heard that Santa Cruz is the lowest tickets in the state right now because of Salinas cranking out greenhouse by the poopton year round.

hmm ok i’ll ask for more next time. i dont know many buyers so i usually take whatever seems reasonable, especially if i dont have to drive far.

Getting offered around 7-750$ after tax, etc for bulk gh and dep on the legal market, down from the $850 I received in December. Hoping to get $850-9 this Spring when packaged into 8th jars. Trim $80/lb and up.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Blue cookies, climate controlled greenhouse with supplemental lights with a 10' x10' footprint. Fresh harvested beautiful nose. Machine molested though. 600 on anything over 5. 7 on singles. The quality is enough to please most but not all who want the best ins.

CrushnYuba

Supply for outdoor is wayyy down.. There's really hardly anything left from last year. I am relatively certain that outdoor will completely run out WELL before depps come out. Most off what is left is the leftovers that got passed over already because it was not nice. There are really no big packs left at all. Big orders have to be pieced together. 5 from this guy, 15 from that guy. When Supply is that short, to fill large orders, you end up with 5 people between the grower and buyer. That's driving the price way up.

The market is very confusing right now. Anything well grown and stored can be going for 12. Really ugly stuff is going for 800-1000.

h.h.

Veteran
1K a pound.
That should retail for around $100 oz. right?
More like $400.
Getting screwed on both ends.
Better off with the black market.

Davesnothere420

What's indoor going for? And if y'all had to guess how high do u think deps would be this year. I heard friends saying they think it's gonna be 13 n 14

CrushnYuba

What's indoor going for? And if y'all had to guess how high do u think deps would be this year. I heard friends saying they think it's gonna be 13 n 14

I have been hearing people say 16-17 recently.. But they are just talking smack. No one really knows but i think it will probably be close. The country smokes mostly California outdoor and light dep. Most summers, outdoor makes up the bargain ticket options, and depp is the higher end more expensive stuff. Only having depp will put a serious gap in the market and all "brokers" will be fighting for it. 4 years ago was the last time we didn't have any outdoor left during depp season. Depps went for 18-22 all summer.

The flip side, is there is a chance that we may turn around and grow more depp then ever this summer. Diverted supply from really big legal farms. If we grow enough to supply this large built up market, it will be 12. If we can't supply enough, it will go to the highest bidder. Bottom line.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I have been hearing people say 16-17 recently.. But they are just talking smack. No one really knows but i think it will probably be close. The country smokes mostly California outdoor and light dep. Most summers, outdoor makes up the bargain ticket options, and depp is the higher end more expensive stuff. Only having depp will put a serious gap in the market and all "brokers" will be fighting for it. 4 years ago was the last time we didn't have any outdoor left during depp season. Depps went for 18-22 all summer.

The flip side, is there is a chance that we may turn around and grow more depp then ever this summer. Diverted supply from really big legal farms. If we grow enough to supply this large built up market, it will be 12. If we can't supply enough, it will go to the highest bidder. Bottom line.

If the hundred million the Govenor budgeted to eradicate black market grows is effective the price might be even higher....

I heard they will come spray large crops with helicopters like they used to do in Columbia back in the day this year and not even send teams in.

One heavy dose of defoliants and on to the next patch. roundup not chippers.

It fucking insane to think that the new regulated market in Cali could be so poorly policed or so well able to bribe politicians that they will be able to capture the black market too but they are coming hard until they capture the last dollar in the weed game.

Davesnothere420

Damn lastvyear this time I was getting ins for 12to 14 with 14 being some super exotic my buddy told me 15 last week n 950 on outs n I didn't know if I was getting bad deal or not. Brutal. I called it at the beginning of the year too. I can't even imagine paying 14 for deps. Tough times.

Davesnothere420

The reason I asked was cause I was trying to see if it would make more sense to get ins then outs because of where the margins where but it's tricky all the way around.

Davesnothere420

If the hundred million the Govenor budgeted to eradicate black market grows is effective the price might be even higher....

I heard they will come spray large crops with helicopters like they used to do in Columbia back in the day this year and not even send teams in.

One heavy dose of defoliants and on to the next patch. roundup not chippers.

It fucking insane to think that the new regulated market in Cali could be so poorly policed or so well able to bribe politicians that they will be able to capture the black market too but they are coming hard until they capture the last dollar in the weed game.

How do y'all feel about placier county good spot to grow or should stay away?

CrushnYuba

How do y'all feel about placier county good spot to grow or should stay away?

When the price of outdoor and depps go up, so does indoor. Just supply and demand. When cali goes up, other States Like colorado and Oregon go up also shortly after.

Placer county can be sort of cool sometimes. The cops are dicks but It's a huge county.. By auburn or new castle, no. East of colfax like alta area or forest hill, it's cool because there ain't shit out there.

Latest posts

Latest posts