What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i
yes, there will be a deluge of pot forthhence, but its all budweiser. if'n you can grow bona fide, you will be liked and rewarded.
methinks.

100% correct - my comment was the more states that go legal, the more supply there will be, which will equal shit prices for growers

but as u correct state if u grow a product that is better then the rest, u will be rewarded...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Wendell C.... u still getting top dollar for that Blue Moonshone? What strains are u getting thr most bang for your buck...

Wendull C.

Veteran
Blue moonshine is king still. Blue cookies, at least the cutci have is good too. I saw a couple other phenos and they were disappointing to say the least.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Sonoma cops weigh in on value of seized pounds, $500-$800.

Just Tuesday, deputies responding to what seemed like a run-of-the-mill car crash found themselves investigating the aftermath of a shooting and searching for out-of-state men suspected of double-crossing a local black-market pot dealer. At play was about 14 pounds of marijuana law enforcement officials said could be worth between $7,000 and $11,200 in Sonoma County and far more outside the state.

Dog Star

Veteran
If its no big money than its not big crime.. govermental heads are all about money..

what can be a sentance for 14 pounds in legal state??

Wendull C.

Veteran
Blue skittles. Climate controlled gh with a green house 1000 for every 100 ft2. Very clean smoke as per flush. I did not like how tight the vac seal was. 600 per on 5 and up. Those that don't know would think its ins

Wendull C.

Veteran
Fuck, blue cookies and sour d at the same ticket. Real sour d too. Having no problem moving them at 12 all day being honest about what they are and how they were grown.

I haven't seen any, even indoor ecsd this good since the last time I flowered a run.

Once and if they can make it look as pretty as ins this is the wave of the future imo. Maybe strain selection but they are close.

Will report back on the sfv OG. Usually that you can really tell it isn't indoor.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
As long as the Legal Huge Grows in Cali have no Cameras watching or monitoring them to stay in Compliance.. Pounds on Pounds are moving out the backdoor all day/night...

Once that changes... Prices will move ... People in Cali are starting to get busted .. I know some big boys feeling the heat and the trickle down effect is real... this will also have a huge effect on prices ...

Im seeing less super dank on deck these days and more veg/bloom 100+ light grow room Blah weed

Even prices in South Oregon (most flooded anywhere) Prices for the BOMB went up a couple points

CrushnYuba

I had buyers from the triangle area (santa rosa, humboldt, mendo) come out to the grass valley area because they were unable to fill their orders. They were looking for high end gas outs. Their price point was 1000.
Market here for "gas" is 800-1000. Everything they were taking was closer to 1000 though because they were on the picky side. This is for boxes (hundreds of units).
It seems everyone is sort of struggling to fill orders right now. There is just less weed around then there has been in past years. Buyers are starting to pay to get what they want. They have no other option.
Even the low end shoppers are having to pay more. I have been seeing guys shopping for massive amounts of smalls at 400 a unit.
This is just what it is right now. I think tickets may even go up higher. Depps really don't start hitting until early June, so as supply dwindles.......
The two big areas for brokers in norcal are santa rosa and grass valley. Rosa has all the stuff from the coastal area and grass valley has all the stuff from the foothills. Both areas seem about the same manner price.
With how difficult it's getting with the legal climate... I know I'm not letting anything go for less then a stack..

FreedomGrower

Veteran
Nice I was hoping this was the case I have about 25% left of my GH crop and still need to move half of a few neighbors outdoor ... My buyers have been elsewhere getting a few cash deals but said they would be back my way soon ...

CrushnYuba

This thread is about WHOLESALE market value for cannabis as a commodity.

I think the best place for you to find what you are looking for is yelp.

Wendull C.

Veteran
600 on machine molested Jack herer . Climate controlled green house, supplemental light. If hand trimmed could pass for machine trimmed ins. Dense, good nose, too many b buds but for 600 a unit I can't complain.

Meanwhile blue moonshine and a blue moonshine x bty og cross we made and selected are 2000 a p on 5 and 1600 on anything over 10. These are top shelf ins. Stem snaps but still sticks to the window shit that smells like hash and blueberry muffins.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
just moved a box of last yrs outdoor for 65k in santa cruz, but i know guys who are getting 500 a unit for similar stuff locally so its all about who you know. the shippers are telling me that prices are dropping below 1k per unit on out-of-state bulk orders,

Wendull C.

Veteran
just moved a box of last yrs outdoor for 65k in santa cruz, but i know guys who are getting 500 a unit for similar stuff locally so its all about who you know. the shippers are telling me that prices are dropping below 1k per unit on out-of-state bulk orders,

And they are getting picky!

Latest posts

Latest posts