What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

I personally hate haggling.

I hear you. My Prices are low enough for someone who buys a single says.. "Nice. I'll take two." and bulk guys just take it.

I did have one guy ask for a better price. I said "1000". He stopped for a minute thinking and says "you said it was 900" "Ya but 1000 is a better price...… Oh.... you mean better for you?"

Sheesh...

wiesser

Getting 800-900 for bulk full-term in Mendo. 1000 for singles of my best material. These prices are for super high grade, which means mega frost, great nose and amazing trim job. Seeing 600-800 for average material. Easy to stand out around here these days, lots of folks just going for quantity and using machine trimmers. Yes trimming matters! Buyers are willing to pay for a quality product. Elevate your game, grow less, get more for it. Don't follow everyone else to the bottom.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I'm getting 800 per unit for bulk orders right now. Good outdoor, mostly OG's. could probably hold out for more but i'm happy with that considering we cut our overhead significantly this year by automating the trim scene. I've been dealing with the same people for years and prices have gone down every year consistently but this year it seems they are up a bit. But oh, how i long for the days when pounds of decent outdoor were going for 2400+

therevverend

Veteran
Wow sounds higher then what I've been hearing. 3-600 a p from Northern California and northward, the old time growers and middle men are quitting. The price for excellent outdoor. Time to find a different retirement plan.

I know this is a Cali thread but Washington is especially flooded with outdoor right now. The Rec shop down the street is selling Blue Dream at $50 an ounce calling it 'beginner's weed'. 9 lb hammer is going for $65. These are state Rec dispensaries with a 50% tax rate. The few rich guys who can afford the licenses are destroying the market undercutting everyone. Selling bulk for .50 cents a gram. You know it isn't the people growing the good stuff who were grinding their teeth when the price dropped below 2 a P.

If you're patting yourself on the back for getting $200 a Z selling a few pounds of top shelf to family and friends it's the exception that proves the rule. When you have to rely on those people to eat it's ugly. Getting through next year paying the bills is rough let alone getting the winter vacation somewhere warm..

HHILL

I know this is a Cali thread but Washington is especially flooded with outdoor right now. The Rec shop down the street is selling Blue Dream at $50 an ounce calling it 'beginner's weed.

That’s nuts, I was shopping at Whole Foods and dried Bay leaves are $56 an ounce, ner thought cannabis would retail for less Bay leaves...

I’ve been hearing anything from 5-9 here in the SF Bay Area, lots of grades, even heard of a club buying last years (or older) smalls for $7.50 per on a 40 pack.... very oxidized though, used for edibles.

therevverend

Veteran
The first time I bought ganja in LA I payed $50 an ounce. This was in 1994 from a hitchhiker I picked up. Him and his buddies were growing Mexi out in the desert. It was light green and seeded but not terribly so.

Poor Blue Dream it really has been a victim of it's own success. Back when the Cali market was hopelessly flooded with it my friend had a few pounds he grew. His friends were looking, he told them what he had and they wanted nothing to do with it. He did some half ass research, saw on Leafly or somewhere that Blue Dream was bred from Hashplant, or so he said.

He calls them back and says he has Hashplant. Goes over, shows it too them, rolls up a big joint, gets everyone ripped. They happily buy it. They're calling him back for more a couple days later. My friend grows the best and Blue Dream is nice stuff if it's grown properly.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Kosher kush, gelato, glue, sherbet, ect. All ins. Too many b buds in it for me but 1200 per on a 25 pack in the ie socal.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Clean Crude Winterized $2-2.50G/Liter

Distillate friends bought a Film Wiper and are making it for so cheap ...its insane

CrushnYuba

I just got 950 for a whole bunch of my outdoor outside grass valley. Even my blue dream went for 950. Machine trimmed and touched up by hand. It is all very bright colored and buyers say "looks like indoor or depp". To me it just looks like outdoor that hasn't been fucked off.

FreedomGrower

Veteran
Getting 8-11 for hand trimmed flowers grown in GH for terps not production ... allot herb this year has great bad appeal but just is so so when smoked ...

Non terpy but great bag appeal 6-8 ...

FreedomGrower

Veteran
Believe it or not but a small part of the market actually still likes to smoke really good flavorful herb ...

Also I can then squish my outdoor flowers into rosin if I choose to to get the most return ... I usually get about 130 grams out of a unit and the sell it for $10 a gram wholesale packaged ...

Also by hand trimming it does not ruin the quality if the trim

Very important ...

Because I smoke 1lb of 73-90 bubble hash made into rosin a year ...

and the only reason I'm still in this industry ...

F

Fermented

Because I smoke 1lb of 73-90 bubble hash made into rosin a year ...

Do you smoke that bubble hash 100% of the time or do you smoke lots of variety (but mostly that bubblehash)? Personally, I'd get bored with the same high all day, every day. If I was in Cali, I'd be vaping different types of herb, hitting super clean dry sift in pipes and smoking slim. slow burning fermented cob joints. But I guess if you are smoking the best of the best in Cali that you made yourself, then why settle for less just for the sake of variety. Sam Skunkman could smoke anything he wanted to, but only smokes his own dry sifted resin.

FreedomGrower

Veteran
Cuban linx is like jack herer x 5 more sativa more nigerian taste

Rf8 taste like skittles n toothpaste on the flower rosin and more watermelon with the bubble

Blueberry
Red is gg dryy sift rosin
Green is key lime dry sift rosin

Also have ff, legendog, and chem rosin not pictured

Plenty of rosin threads.. Lot of overstock with my local distributors atm. Black mkt lower than ever, 375-425 for bd, tangle, etc. Deps around 8-1000