What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Tens of thousands of people are already do it.

Are you a fortune teller ? or just another idiot hoping your petty low level illegal weed growing game will keep making money ?

The level of hate coming from you is unreal. Why are you even here bro?! Talking about "illegal weed growing game" lol. You sound like a cop dude. Get the fuck out of this thread and stay out:moon:!!

OP

Klompen

^^^^ you think it was always legal out this way man? Comin from someone without the balls to get seeds?

You have any idea the shit we,went through to share genetics?

Grow a pair, or pay for your pot.

You have absolutely no idea what I have been through in the last 3 years. Your attitude is not winning any friends to your arguments(not that you really made any coherent arguments). I do have seeds, just not good ones. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Thing is, you're never going to get to a grow a modest amount because the powers that be are going to outlaw that.

They want complete control of the market. Like mentioned elsewhere, they can afford to lose millions for 4-5 years, drop the market, lobby regulations in their favor, and totally shut out the little guy

They can try. Been to a,rec shop lately?

Half of their shit is empty and the other is light dep they are passing off as ins. I wanted the marley natural while moving all day in the hell hole called santa ana. Only good weed they had last time. Real sour d. Well none. Okay give me the super silver haze, gone. Okay let me see your others purple urkle. That shit is supposed to smell like trix cereal. Some say fruity pebbles but not like last years dep molded kept moist for too long. I couldnt talk enough shit.

Long short they cant touch our variety or quality. No bullshit regs will stop people from producing what their people want. Thats,why I get 2400 on my blue moonshine and blue cookies. The quality cant be touched.

Klompen

Thing is, you're never going to get to a grow a modest amount because the powers that be are going to outlaw that.

They want complete control of the market. Like mentioned elsewhere, they can afford to lose millions for 4-5 years, drop the market, lobby regulations in their favor, and totally shut out the little guy

This can happen in any market when the issue is purely economics. As long as people are legally able to grow their own and share then this doesn't have to be an issue. As mentioned above by Green404, people are already doing this in Colorado, California, and other places where medical or recreational is allowed.

Here in the Midwest I can grow my own food plants. That doesn't mean I can compete with farmers or giant agribusiness companies, but I still have the right to grow all my own corn, soy, potatoes, tomatoes, etc that I want. I can even share them with my neighbors, and when I have a place to garden I do exactly that.

My goal isn't to make money off cannabis. My goal is to have the medicine I need and not go even more broke than I already am getting it.

Wendull C.

Veteran
You have absolutely no idea what I have been through in the last 3 years. Your attitude is not winning any friends to your arguments(not that you really made any coherent arguments). I do have seeds, just not good ones. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Then grow em and quit bitching.

Im not here to sway an argument.

My point was grow and fuck the laws.

You got shit to lose? So did I. I went anyway.

Its illegal where youre at? I got busted on my second grow when i was 15. I moved and kept growing. I have strains older than my friends kids.
Grow anyway.

Noone of any stature in tjis game got there without loss.

Ever had your door kicked in and try to save your dog from getting shot doing what you trained him to? Grow anyway if you need the meds.

I know I sound like a dick man, apologies. But, fuck em and handle your shit, or like I said pay for your pot.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
They can try. Been to a,rec shop lately?

Half of their shit is empty and the other is light dep they are passing off as ins. I wanted the marley natural while moving all day in the hell hole called santa ana. Only good weed they had last time. Real sour d. Well none. Okay give me the super silver haze, gone. Okay let me see your others purple urkle. That shit is supposed to smell like trix cereal. Some say fruity pebbles but not like last years dep molded kept moist for too long. I couldnt talk enough shit.

Long short they cant touch our variety or quality. No bullshit regs will stop people from producing what their people want. Thats,why I get 2400 on my blue moonshine and blue cookies. The quality cant be touched.
Truth. Old grower wisdom. I’m a big shit talker in any shops I’m desperate or curious enough to go in.

Klompen

Then grow em and quit bitching.

Im not here to sway an argument.

My point was grow and fuck the laws.

You got shit to lose? So did I. I went anyway.

Its illegal where youre at? I got busted on my second grow when i was 15. I moved and kept growing. I have strains older than my friends kids.
Grow anyway.

Noone of any stature in tjis game got there without loss.

Ever had your door kicked in and try to save your dog from getting shot doing what you trained him to? Grow anyway if you need the meds.

I know I sound like a dick man, apologies. But, fuck em and handle your shit, or like I said pay for your pot.

I've been homeless for the last couple years thanks to petty local officials so like I said; you really do not know what you're talking about. You act like everyone is in a position to either grow it or pay for it. Right now I am not in a position to do either. If it were a lot cheaper I certainly could pay for it. I never said I was not willing to pay for it. I said its too expensive. The reason for your somewhat aggressive attitude is not 100% clear to me.

Wendull C.

Veteran
The reason I started growing was my ma. She needed the herb for her ailments. I was paying 50 an 1/8th.

I thought "I can grow this shit " and never looked back.

Got a pound from a 1kw light in a 3' x 6' area, no fans or ventilation.

One of my best friends lived under a bridge in huntington beach and sold bait. He grew great pot right by the naval weapons station fence. His seeds from a fishing boat they said were maui wowie is still one of the top sativas I have ever smoked. Now he works for me on a small farm.

My point was just make it happen. Apologies on my attitude.

Klompen

I did a huge amount of work to put out 9 outdoor plots this year in very hard to reach places and disaster struck all 9 of them. Growing and breeding outside in this part of the country is hard because feral hemp grows absolutely everywhere and the pollen seeds out everything. Its a menace. Even indoor grows here can run afoul of it if you're not careful. In my old location I was about a mile away from a fence line that conservatively had at least 1000 hemp plants averaging about 14ft tall each growing along it and I had to seal the room up tight to stop stuff from getting seeded by it. We just acquired a property but its too late to start outdoor now and its going to take a couple months to build my grow bunker. I've ordered the parts to build my own LED arrays though and I'll be doing my best to make these crap genetics reach their potential.

Calgrow

I should add, that while it would be greatly missed, I think this thread should be locked. Nothing good is coming of it, constantly off topic and being trolled, not to mention the market has shifted via "legalization" Hopefully that doesn't upset anyone and the mods will see where I'm coming from and give it consideration.

One of the mods, his collection of fake accounts and a few others use this thread to hustle money. Selling weeds to out of staters and ripping people off tru western union.

As long as he is hustling some meth money from it the thread will stay open.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
One of the mods, his collection of fake accounts and a few others use this thread to hustle money. Selling weeds to out of staters and ripping people off tru western union.

As long as he is hustling some meth money from it the thread will stay open.

:laughing::laughing: This guy

I wonder what happen to keep your mouth shut if doesn't concern you?! Have you been ripped off or sent packs out of state? If not, stfu and stay on topic. Just putting stupid shit like that on this thread could get it shut down and/or bring unwanted attention to this site. Nobody on here sends packs out of state, sell weed etc. We discuss cannabis related topics here and that's it. You're what we call game goofy in the bay area...Who raised you...?!

You're always quick to say someone needs something for "meth money". Is that a code word for you trying to "fish" for a plug or something..The nerve of some of you fucktards coming to this site with the malarkey...

OP

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
any forecasts for this years upcoming outdoor crop? Last year we were only getting about 7-800/pound for most of it on the "black market" but i'm thinking prices may go up a bit because of all the fires and code-enforcement activity in cali this summer, plus all the newly licensed "legal" farms have incentive not to participate.

madalasatori

Veteran
Why the hell should this thread be closed just because a couple of posters don’t like it?

I’m a brit and I’ve been following this thread closely so I can make preparations for when legislation arrives in the UK. It’s been a really useful resource in that regard.

Calgrow - do us all a favour and fuck off

FreedomGrower

Veteran
Legal producers have told me that they plan to offload half to the black market still ...

I expect prices to be the same as last year and competition to be up ... Get your stuff trimmed up fast and out the door when cut ...

green404

You sound like a cop dude. Get the fuck out of this thread and stay out!!

You are the one that sounds like a cop. I am on here promoting legal cannabis and legal homegrown cannabis. No place for cops in that.

You on the other hand are promoting the illegal status of cannabis for your own profit. You.. are ether a cop who profits from the court system and the prison industry. Or you are a criminal who profits from selling illegal goods.

The best part of legalization is people like you(cops and criminals) are going to have to “Get the fuck out!!” of the cannabis industry and go to meth, heroin, burglary or what ever low life criminal scumbags are doing.

Both green404 and cal grow are the worst trolls this thread has seen...I thought stasis was bad..Calgrow, keep up that 10 light so you can maybe get some action from those fat single moms clipping your welfare weed. Green, give it up, you are broke joke no amount of trolling will change that.

Hoping to get 8-1200 for my organic track and traced light dep. Potentially more if I pre package. Local radio ad is calming 160-200lb for trim through a company called SISU extracts, more $ if smalls are present. Black market dep is 9-12.

theJointedOne

Veteran
You are the one that sounds like a cop. I am on here promoting legal cannabis and legal homegrown cannabis. No place for cops in that.

You on the other hand are promoting the illegal status of cannabis for your own profit. You.. are ether a cop who profits from the court system and the prison industry. Or you are a criminal who profits from selling illegal goods.

The best part of legalization is people like you(cops and criminals) are going to have to “Get the fuck out!!” of the cannabis industry and go to meth, heroin, burglary or what ever low life criminal scumbags are doing.

you do realize that pretty much all the weed youve smoked your whole life was grown by 'criminals'..the same ones your dissing now.

green404

you do realize that pretty much all the weed youve smoked your whole life was grown by 'criminals'..the same ones your dissing now.

I do, and it is over and ending.

Not anymore for me I get weed from friends home grown or walk into a store and buy it now. No more sketchy parking lot deals, no more absurdly inflated prices, no more "narcs", "snitches". Good Riddance to all of that BS..

I understand some people made a living from it being illegal. That game is over and ending, they have to find another illegal product or risk. or become a real grower and agricultural business owner.

Latest posts

Latest posts