What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Davesnothere420

Off subject but hoping for some help seeing how theres more knowledgeable people in this forum then most. Routes from fl to cali what roads to go on and what roads to avoid.

green404

Off subject but hoping for some help seeing how theres more knowledgeable people in this forum then most. Routes from fl to cali what roads to go on and what roads to avoid.

Avoid- Utah, Arizona, red neck nazi cops and you will do lots of time for small amounts.

Colorado is a much safer, better quality and less expensive route. Also much less rip offs and scammers in Colorado.

BerrySeal

In legal states people can grow a few plants legally with no special requirements. Order some seeds and grow your own is my advice. Bog 🖖

While you can... Let them ID you on Instagram and hope they assume you quit growing when the laws change again. 199... 99... 12... 6...

Back to the way it was, cept now it's tax enforcement on your ass. Way worse.

Davesnothere420

Whats a 100 pack of indoor going for out in Colorado. In cali I found 95000 n the quality Is some of the best ive ever seen but also thank u for advice on routes.

Wendull C.

Veteran
U want to move a box but dont know which routes?

Lets all join in on the federal charges for helping you with a few questions. Fuxkin amazing.

Davesnothere420

I was just asking if there is any roads to avoid how u gonna get arrested for saying avoid this road or anything like that. If your that paranoid of cops you should not be on this website. ppl sell shit on Instagram all day long.

Wendull C.

Veteran
I was just asking if there is any roads to avoid how u gonna get arrested for saying avoid this road or anything like that. If your that paranoid of cops you should not be on this website. ppl sell shit on Instagram all day long.

In state they sell on instagram all day. If I show my dumbass loadin up my truck with 100 pounds and takin a pic by the your leaving this shithole we call cali sign, i bet the feds would love that.

Me telling you how to traffic is no different in the feds eyes than driving with you.

It isnt like you asked the best place to score an oz out here while on vacation.

Another fucking thing, if you were moving that weight you sure as hell wouldnt be here asking for an instruction manual. Check out youtube"hardmode" for that shit. Best plant ever grown.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
How can prices be so low?

Black market weed thriving more than ever
Marijuana is now legal in California -- but the weed industry is going through serious growing pains. A costly permitting process, a thriving black market, and a rigorous testing process are making the new policy difficult to adapt to.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2018/08/28/beme-inside-the-struggle-for-legal-weed.beme
picture.php

N

naturalbornkilr

davesnothere420 is either a cop or the dumbest person in the world or both.

I should add, that while it would be greatly missed, I think this thread should be locked. Nothing good is coming of it, constantly off topic and being trolled, not to mention the market has shifted via "legalization" Hopefully that doesn't upset anyone and the mods will see where I'm coming from and give it consideration.

Last edited:
I should add, that while it would be greatly missed, I think this thread should be locked. Nothing good is coming of it, constantly off topic and being trolled, not to mention the market has shifted via "legalization" Hopefully that doesn't upset anyone and the mods will see where I'm coming from and give it consideration.

Green404 it’s sarcasm. I don’t give a fuck about prices outside of California including CO.

NBK- if trolls can cause this thread to end, why not just shut down the entire forum? Why don’t the mods just warn trolls then suspend accounts?

There is still a lot of bud moving up here. I’ve seen boxes of outs in the last month go for 7 and 8. I’ve also seen buyers willing to pay those prices leave the county with cash because they couldn’t find enough. I’m sure somebody will come along now and say outs are worth $0 but I saw these deals go down.

Deps are sold before they are trimmed at 10-14 depending on strain

Klompen

I certainly can see how building up a business over the years and then having it fall out from under you would be hard. Still, here I am in the Midwest and getting good seeds is really hard for me, and getting affordable cannabis products is really hard. I've had to stop smoking for financial reasons over the last year and I am about the sickest I've ever been. Legalization here would actually help me feel a lot better and be healthier and I'm certainly not going to stand with for-profit growers who want it to remain illegal when my health and freedom are at stake. All I really want is to get some decent seeds once again and grow a modest amount of bud for my family and friends. I live modestly though and don't need 800 pounds of pot to get by. Its time to adapt or get out of the way. It really would have been wise for these big growers to save up and plan for this day.

Wendull C.

Veteran
^^^^ you think it was always legal out this way man? Comin from someone without the balls to get seeds?

You have any idea the shit we,went through to share genetics?

Grow a pair, or pay for your pot.

MF Grimm

I certainly can see how building up a business over the years and then having it fall out from under you would be hard. Still, here I am in the Midwest and getting good seeds is really hard for me, and getting affordable cannabis products is really hard. I've had to stop smoking for financial reasons over the last year and I am about the sickest I've ever been. Legalization here would actually help me feel a lot better and be healthier and I'm certainly not going to stand with for-profit growers who want it to remain illegal when my health and freedom are at stake. All I really want is to get some decent seeds once again and grow a modest amount of bud for my family and friends. I live modestly though and don't need 800 pounds of pot to get by. Its time to adapt or get out of the way. It really would have been wise for these big growers to save up and plan for this day.

Thing is, you're never going to get to a grow a modest amount because the powers that be are going to outlaw that.

They want complete control of the market. Like mentioned elsewhere, they can afford to lose millions for 4-5 years, drop the market, lobby regulations in their favor, and totally shut out the little guy

green404

Thing is, you're never going to get to a grow a modest amount because the powers that be are going to outlaw that.

Tens of thousands of people are already do it.

Are you a fortune teller ? or just another idiot hoping your petty low level illegal weed growing game will keep making money ?

Latest posts

Latest posts