What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Calgrow

What real growers are being evicted? Fuck outta here w/ your tweaker nonsense..

Deps 8-1200, outs 3-6. Ins 9-14.

Real growers have greenhouses and warehouses, scrounging low level drug dealers have rentals with a few lights. Drug dealers are going broke and getting evicted all over Humboldt.

I can tell that this thread is full of low level punk drug dealer trying to hustle some meth money.

I was born and raised in Humboldt it is great to see you low level street trash dealers going broke and leaving.. Time for you guys to head south and grow a few plants at the homeless camp.

Us real growers and business owners are taking over the market.

Davesnothere420

prices

prices

What are prices for quality outdoor and light deps right now. I have been paying 750 for outs n 1100 am i getting wacked over the head. Seem kinda high...

theJointedOne

Veteran
Real growers have greenhouses and warehouses, scrounging low level drug dealers have rentals with a few lights. Drug dealers are going broke and getting evicted all over Humboldt.

I can tell that this thread is full of low level punk drug dealer trying to hustle some meth money.

I was born and raised in Humboldt it is great to see you low level street trash dealers going broke and leaving.. Time for you guys to head south and grow a few plants at the homeless camp.

haha I FOUND HIM AGAIN... gee bro your dissing people that have a couple lights a drug dealers, haha what a farse...buncha bs if you ask me

Yea big money beat ya chest ho hum so hum gtfo here with that bulllshiiiitttt

Wendull C.

Veteran
Wishin folk evicted?

You ever watch a child lose their home? Ever see the look on mom and dads face while they look at their family and try to explain?

Fuck you. I had more words, but that should suffice.

Calgrow

Wishin folk evicted?

You ever watch a child lose their home? Ever see the look on mom and dads face while they look at their family and try to explain?

Fuck you. I had more words, but that should suffice.

I never "Wishinfolk" to get evicted. I only stated the fact that the drug dealer industry in Humboldt has dried up and that drug dealers and small time growers are going broke, getting evicted and moving on. Just like you and your low life drug dealer friends will be doing.

If parents care about their kids they should get a real income that doesn't revolve around the risk of going to jail. Have you ever watched a parent get arrested and hauled off in front of their kids.. ? all in the life of a drug dealer.

AmyBttt

Thanks for the informative post. Sad to see those who have been in this for decades now being pushed out. What is the forecast for this harvest season, will there be a dramatic decrease in production?

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran

If you dont like this thread then GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! Theres always a pos like you that comes in every few pages spewing garbage:moon::moon:

OP

EsterEssence

Veteran
I never "Wishinfolk" to get evicted. I only stated the fact that the drug dealer industry in Humboldt has dried up and that drug dealers and small time growers are going broke, getting evicted and moving on. Just like you and your low life drug dealer friends will be doing.

If parents care about their kids they should get a real income that doesn't revolve around the risk of going to jail. Have you ever watched a parent get arrested and hauled off in front of their kids.. ? all in the life of a drug dealer.

Drug dealers, getting a real job, getting hauled off to jail, are you a disgruntled cop, now that people aren't getting arrested have nothing to do...

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red Dot

Red Dot

oh look now youve written a check and cashed it in for a red dot :)

Calgrow

Drug dealers, getting a real job, getting hauled off to jail, are you a disgruntled cop, now that people aren't getting arrested have nothing to do...

Being among low grade tweekers and drug peddlers wouldn't be complete without a cop accusation. lol

I don't worry about cops, I grow weed legally.

If you dont like this thread then GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! Theres always a pos like you that comes in every few pages spewing garbage

It is crystal clear what you are doing with your thread. You are posting inflated unreal prices with multiple accounts to try to keep price gouging going and probably sling some stuff to people out of state at high prices.

Prices in California in the meantime...

Indoor $300-$700 Outdoor $0-$300

unless you sell to underage school kids or out of state people,

Wendull C.

Veteran

Hey fucko, I aint from Humboldt.

Im doin just fine.

Yes, I was that kid that watched their parents get hauled off.

I have the same licenses you do.

Fuck you.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Why the fuck should any parent have to worry about losing kids with any plant. Let alone one some people can get permits to grow. It the same plant. 1000 lbs is no safer in ones house or business than another. It is insane to say it is against the law for some people but not others.

Drug dealers are people too. And other than the ones spreading anything dangerous, not psychedelics or herbs, most of the dealers I have met or known have been great people.

It is too bad humbolt is drying up. For alot of years the did the great favor of growing and developing alot of smoke for both consumers and lower level dealers to make a living with. Not to mention provide for all the people to scared to grow during prohibition (many of our current legal growers).

And other than pointing out the sad fact that coorperate herb is running home growers out of business you sir have shown yourself as a dumb prick.

Sorry.

But seriously people. Start helping consumers provide for themselves. Legal herb was supposed to free prisoners, keep familys out of the system and help the economy.

Local economys are best supported by businesses owned by members of the community. Who put money back into the community.

packerfan79

Veteran
oh look now youve written a check and cashed it in for a red dot :)

Just curious is there a thread that explains what the different color dots mean?

Just to keep in the spirit of the thread, I am getting pounds of awesome indoor ogs and cookies for 1600 in so cal. Was paying 2400 a couple years ago. This is just singles no bulk packs. Seems I am paying too much. Still making good money.

Hookah79

How is indoor going for 300-700??wet trimmed thru machine?It’s impossible for a unit hung dry and hand trimmed to go that low,those numbers dont add up.