What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I heard about a gal buying wet frozen material to make into live rosin last month too, crazy. Where you located Doc?
picture.php

That's how we do it, Trim fresh picked buds, then right into the freezer
San Joaquin valley

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Yup, what he said. There has been a huge increase in demand this month at 7-. I’m out and everyone I know sold out this month. Guys that hadn’t moved anything all year are done. Sure wish I had a dep and/or an extra 100 #s.

I just harvested two deps. 35 plants hanging. I knew people were going to run out of the good shit. Im ready

Anyone know what popcorn/larfy buds sour diesel type be going for per lb?

I don’t know. I just gave 3 or 4 #s to some friends that live in a county that banned home growing. I got quite a bit and thought it would be a shame to burn it all in the fall. Instate, 100 or so for personal smoke. Of course it’s worth a lot more if it’s getting shipped like maybe 250-3...

Wendull C.

Veteran
Most naive consumers think Colorado PM is trichomes

This shit happens in cali too. Had a ten pack a buddy decided to green clean or whatever that garbage baking soda shit is called. I wouldnt sell it. The shit was half mine.

Long story short, he got 22 for it from a dispo owner who knew what it was because i called and told him. Three months later at a wake all the delivery drivers who had worked for him told me it was the best cookies they had ever seen.

Not one would believe me when i told em the truth. Told me I was hatin on my bro. Not knowing I had a partnership stake in the wharehouse. Funny shit, if they weren't selling to patients who may have a weakened immune system.

I guess" caveat emptor" applies now...:tiphat:

Calgrow

Outdoor has been selling(if you can sell it) for 200-300. Central valley outdoor is going for the 300 range Humboldt has less thc and goes for less. Many people in Humboldt have years worth sitting in storage waiting for prices to go back up. they are in denial, they sell for cheap(150-100 or less) as they are getting evicted.

Most will only buy outdoor for concentrates.

On a retail level dispensaries are on a race to the bottom.. oz 100-70-59.99-??? buying outdoor for concentrates at 100-300 and indoor for 300-600

Outdoor has been selling(if you can sell it) for 200-300. Central valley outdoor is going for the 300 range Humboldt has less thc and goes for less. Many people in Humboldt have years worth sitting in storage waiting for prices to go back up. they are in denial, they sell for cheap(150-100 or less) as they are getting evicted.

On a retail level dispensaries are on a race to the bottom.. oz 100-70-59.99-??? buying outdoor for concentrates at 100-300 and indoor for 300-600

I don’t think a word of this is true.

bakedjon

Coming from the Humboldt Hills here.... The cheapest you will find shit here is 300-400 and that is nothing we would ever smoke most of the time unless its some desperate guy and I have seen some deals lately, but only on mass produced outdoors that people want to drop now as they have serious deps they are about to pull.

If you grow quality I have never had an issue getting rid of anything at all... Sadly 70% of us grow mids, most people who are bitching either had a bad year, don't want to let go of the past, or like most people they just plain grow shit.

The lowest I get for anything is usually 300-400 more than most are getting and dispensaries drive to me to get it. I am not trying to brag here as at one point this wasn't the case and if I didn't have a shipping market I wouldn't of been able to have so much trial and error.

Working on very large projects now. Most guys that have these mega facilities are growing shit.... They use grow more salts and try and be as cheap as possible. Most mega farms will be the pens you smoke and the edibles you eat.... I think if you can adapt to being in a regulated market, have more than a few thousand sq ft to grow in, you can still make a good living...

If you want the old days then you have to go east, and even then the idiots using the mail have started to sell things at cali prices there to make them move. The future is either branding and having a following, or producing the best you can, for the cheapest and having the cultivars people desire...

Its been a good ride.... I am going to try and do the legal thing as have come this far, but will be hard for most of us to adapt, and sad to see a cultural genocide in full effect..

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran

Indoor for 300-600?! Hmmm, sounds extremely low. I haven't heard those prices at all in norcal or anywhere in the USA for that low of a ticket...Wow. I heard of a few heads letting there indoor packs go for 900 and that's the lowest....Thx for the info...

OP

Calgrow

I don’t think a word of this is true.

You can drive around Southern California all day long and buy 100-70 ozs. Not sure if you are used to dealing with middle school kids or kids from the east coast?

Indoor for 300-600?! Hmmm, sounds extremely low. I haven't heard those prices at all in norcal or anywhere in the USA for that low of a ticket...Wow. I heard of a few heads letting there indoor packs go for 900 and that's the lowest....Thx for the info...

OP

This thread was titled Wholesale. A dispensary is not going to sell 100-70 oz buying 900 units.

I think you guys are hanging out at "the plaza" selling little stuff to the tourists. The real players have much different prices going on.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
You can drive around Southern California all day long and buy 100-70 ozs. Not sure if you are used to dealing with middle school kids or kids from the east coast?

This thread was titled Wholesale. A dispensary is not going to sell 100-70 oz buying 900 units.

I think you guys are hanging out at "the plaza" selling little stuff to the tourists. The real players have much different prices going on.

The title of the thread is wholesale meaning grower to disperenceries, grower to individual buyer, etc...A lot of people commenting and giving info on this thread have been doing it for years. We're all trying to assist each other. Cut all the other shit out. You know nothing of what we do. Talking about "real players" lol foh..

OP

Calgrow

The title of the thread is wholesale meaning grower to disperenceries, grower to individual buyer, etc...A lot of people commenting and giving info on this thread have been doing it for years. We're all trying to assist each other. Cut all the other shit out. You know nothing of what we do. Talking about "real players" lol foh..

OP

What are "disperenceries" ?

You guys are obviously trying to set up fake inflated price listings. My guess is you are selling to out of state buyers who do not know any better.

I listed real in state prices for adults and business owners.

What real growers are being evicted? Fuck outta here w/ your tweaker nonsense..

Deps 8-1200, outs 3-6. Ins 9-14.