What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Davesnothere420

I'm seeing good quality hand trimmed outs going for 700-1000 depending on strain
Thank you im doing a little better then that but just making sure its not like 500 or something n im getting tooken advantage of damn that sucks cause down in fl are margin really aint shit no more.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
What real growers are being evicted? Fuck outta here w/ your tweaker nonsense..

Deps 8-1200, outs 3-6. Ins 9-14.

Are these dep prices from last season?
what about fresh actual Greenhouse not hoop house lbs going for?
I got some fire SFVOG and it looks like indoor quality, id like to get 13-14 per

Storm Shadow

Veteran
some troll shit going down in this thread...

My Texas buddy just got another 600 units..most of its BOMB outdoors and he just moved it all in 3 days...so fucken DRY

He also got taxed an extra $150 a unit.. so his Price $800 + $200 trucking fee + $100 commission + new $150 price increase...

600 units at $1250 and being sold for $1600 flying like hotcakes OUTDOORS...

Some fake ass clowns in here for real

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Just trying to discourage new people from growing?

Up here it's 7-800 Canadian pesos (600usd) for last year's ins and dry as shit garbage nobody wants.

green404

Cali will see prices like Oregon and Colorado have now or very soon..

In Denver dispensaries are sell lbs for $1000-$800 retail. Wholesale ? $300- +higher will have to be covered in crystals and the lasted greatest that everyone wants.

Outdoor is not selling at all, everyone has it tons of it.

Legal weed is here, if you are still getting prohibition prices you better start putting money away now because things are changing real fast.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
This thread is posted in the California price section correct?

not Canada not Oregon not Texas or Tennessee?

topic is topic maybe there should be a WORLDWIDE PRICE REPORT THREAD.

green404

This thread is posted in the California price section correct?

not Canada not Oregon not Texas or Tennessee?

Sorry, let me post some Cali price info(I go to Nth Cal every month).

I know a few growers in Nth Cal(Salmon Creek) they are sitting on last years harvest because they are still not ready to take rock bottom prices. They are selling clones $20 each.

Just a tip- California is not an island, a large part Cali prices are a reflection of demand from other states. Also other states like Oregon and Colorado are a year or two ahead in legalization and prices.
A good business man looks are emerging trends. A bottom level peddler never sees outside of his own little world.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
clones?

pot prices... clones are pot too...

here in socal i am seeing clones at 6 to 15 dollars a pc depending on how many up to 8in tall

heres a list from the owner his name is mat. largest clone house in ventura socal

King Louis XIII OG

King Triton

Kosher Kush

Lemoncake OG

Lemontree

Long Peaks Blue

Lucid Blue

Mango Kush

Master Kush

Master Yoda

Mendo Breath

Mendo Grape

Mendo Purps

Mother's Milk

Obama Kush

OG #18

OG Kush Breath

Orange Cookies

Pineapple Express

Pink Panties

Platinum Cookies

Platinum Purple OG

Pre 98 Bubba

Purple Alien Og

Purple Diesel

Purple Gorilla

Rattlesnake

ROC OG

Royale Orange

Rugburn Og
Ninja Fruit

Old School Kush

Phantom Cookies

Key Lime Pie

Samoas

SFV OG

Skywalker OG

Sour Apple

Sour Diesel

Sour Headband

Sour Strawberry

Sour Tangie

Sour Tsunami

Strawberry Banana

Sunset Sherbet

Super Lemon Haze

Superglue

Suzy Q

Tahoe Cure

Tahoe OG

Trainwreck

The White

Triangle Kush

Trinity Kush

True OG

Uncirculated OG

WB OG

Wedding Cake

White Walker

Wiz Kalifa

XXX OG
Quick Clone Links

3 kINGS

8 Ball Kush

24K Gold

ACDC Clones

9lb Hammer

A-Dub

AJ Sour Dieselb

Alien OG

Alien Pebbles

Atomic NL

Banana OG

Berkeley OG

Birthday Cake

Black Lime Reserve

Blackwater OG

Blue Dream

Blueberry Cookies

Boss OG

Bruce Banner #3

Cactus

California Love

Candyland

Cannatonic

Casper OG

Cheesecake

Chemdawg 4

Cherry Kush

Chocolate Cream

Citrus Sap

Clementine

Quick Clone Links

Cloud 9 OG

Cookies n Cream

Critical Kush

Diamond OG

Do-Si-Do

Dubtech #7

Dr. Skywalker

Dutch Treat

Fire OG

Flame Thrower OG

Fuity Pebbles

Fryewalker

Ghost OG

Girl Scout Cookies

Glueberry

Godfather OG

Original Glue #4

Grape Stomper BX

Goji OG

Golden Cobra

Green Crack

Harlequin

Harle-Tsu

Headband

Holy Grail OG

Infinite Euphoria

Jack Herer

Jesus OG

8 Ball Kush

Kritical Jack

but thats one vendor and there are now hundreds of vendors.. if all those cuts are legit? well i haven't grown out all of um yet.

id post the link but all u gotta do is google clones in socal...

Seems like ppl who missed out on the good days are comin here to hate on those that didn't and wishing for an expedited corporate takeover.

Bad news for you, the recent black market crackdown and astronomical licensing/permitting costs are keepin prices afloat. Legal weed buyers come here for the tourism and black market folks come cause cali is most rapped about. Hate on, there is still ample money being made.

GoneP

Any socal peeps in here? Been seeing 1600 per unit indoor high quality this year. any educated predictions on what to expect in the next months? All of the dispensaries are getting shut down for good and a lot of the stuff going around is mediocre at best, at least in the I.E. area.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I was just on weedmaps checking prices.

the past cup winning collectives seem to be 40 to 60 an eight with there in house only strains.

in irvine socal.. the only collective has outdoor strains were 45 an eight.

tested lab cali legal indoor grown started at 20 an 1/8 for 30 percent tested cannabis.

me? i don't sell to collectives.

I breed strains.

my friend who has gifted me with many strains remains true to cannasutra of Los Angels retains his lorax og under wraps still.

though... he may see later how these chemrilla's turn out.

chem 91 sk va x budder og male x GG4

picture.php

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Cali will see prices like Oregon and Colorado have now or very soon..

In Denver dispensaries are sell lbs for $1000-$800 retail. Wholesale ? $300- +higher will have to be covered in crystals and the lasted greatest that everyone wants.

Outdoor is not selling at all, everyone has it tons of it.

Legal weed is here, if you are still getting prohibition prices you better start putting money away now because things are changing real fast.

The difference is Oregon and Colorado don't have anywhere near California's tax rate, nor the California lab testing standards. Both are massively more complex and expensive than any other legal state, making all the legal weed here inordinately expensive.

A local shop is sellling $99 for a 1/4oz of indoor, but with taxes it's $142. That kind of pricing leaves a lot of room for the black market to come up, and still be tons cheaper than the taxed stuff. And the track and trace regulations haven't started yet, once they do legal weed will get even more expensive. 60% of California's weed is sent to other states anyway, so that number is unlikely to change anytime soon.

Besides, who buys weed to pay taxes? Dodging taxes is what started the Revolutionary War, moonshining, and pot growing in the first place. Not paying taxes is the American counterculture way.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Are these dep prices from last season?
what about fresh actual Greenhouse not hoop house lbs going for?
I got some fire SFVOG and it looks like indoor quality, id like to get 13-14 per

OGs aren't hot right now, so 13-14 for ins is about right. Purples and exotics are doing much better, I've been getting 16-18 for Banana Splits and Purple Punch, Sundae Drivers and Passionfruit.

I'm in Sonoma county too, send me a PM and we'll shoot the shit

Brother Nature

A local shop is sellling $99 for a 1/4oz of indoor, but with taxes it's $142. That kind of pricing leaves a lot of room for the black market to come up, and still be tons cheaper than the taxed stuff. And the track and trace regulations haven't started yet, once they do legal weed will get even more expensive. 60% of California's weed is sent to other states anyway, so that number is unlikely to change anytime soon.

Wait, am I just really high or are you saying the tax rate on cannabis in California is 42%?

Also, to keep it on topic, I've had a good friend recently come to my country for work, who hails from Northern California (as do I, a while ago). He said in the 'far north' (lol, think Redding to Mt Shasta area) an elbow of top shelf deps goes for around 12 and it's been that way for at least 4-5 years. Last he'd heard on indoors it was roughly 14 for 'exclusive' strains and that was direct to dispensaries, not at whole sale.

I know my info is anecdotal, but I really wanted to ask about the taxing, cause that's fucking insane if it's over 40%. That's gotta be due to testing, regulations, etc... right?

Calgrow

This thread is dripping with denial, fear and delusion.
In my head I see washed up growers with mullets and cars from the 80s complaining that everyone is stupid but them. lol

Don't let your herbs dry out.. A common problem in Nth Cal lately is dry out weed. People have been sitting on product for two years + and when they go to sell it it is bone dry. If you are going to hold out for unrealistic prices keep your stuff hydrated. Humidity packs and burp it once in a while.

I keep hearing about people agreeing to sell lower then they want then.. they break out the product from 2-years ago and it is not even worth that.

People have selection now days they will not buy any old dry out crap like they did 10 years ago.

Honestly with the amount of high quality coming in and out, there is and will always be a demand for top quality.
Outdoor up north here has always been decent, but the boys out west on the islands have better quality in numbers, than we do out east, but there always is a nice variety.
Leafy friesland vs rock hard timewarp, you already know what is going to fetch more.
I have noticed however in the last couple years that it seems like everyone that just popped beans and got a decent yield want top dollar.