What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

green404

Don’t feed the trolls.

You are the troll.

A quick google search of prices at stores in Denver And anyone can see you are so full of shit. What’s the point? You are such a loser.

picture.php

^This is Retail after taxes and regulation fees. Pages and pages of this, it's called competition. Wholesale is half or less.

One huge reason why prices are dropping in California. Because east coast people can stop in Colorado buy better cannabis for half the price and it is half the distance(half the risk).

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Seems like there's a few cats in here hating on CA growers. It's obvious we're not on the same side. All the haters please swallow 8 ml of avid followed by 10 ml of eagle 20!!

This is a CA thread, if you not talking about pricing please GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!! You asshats are fucking up the thread man.....

OP

green404 telling us how it is from his crappy suburban Atlanta apartment... sorry you stuck around in your hood and never got a check, get off your ass and go get some MONEY!

2 yr old blue dream 375, my last yr outdoor glue 700. Legal offers on my fresh deps 9-1100.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Seems like there's a few cats in here hating on CA growers. It's obvious we're not on the same side. All the haters please swallow 8 ml of avid followed by 10 ml of eagle 20!!

This is a CA thread, if you not talking about pricing please GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!! You asshats are fucking up the thread man.....

OP

No. I get my comedy here watching yall try and sling nugs. What do you charge for delivery?

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
green404 telling us how it is from his crappy suburban Atlanta apartment... sorry you stuck around in your hood and never got a check, get off your ass and go get some MONEY!

2 yr old blue dream 375, my last yr outdoor glue 700. Legal offers on my fresh deps 9-1100.

Fresh deps as of this season? 2018? Seems cheap. Id like to get 13 a piece for my fresh this years shit. Looks like indoor and hand trimmed

5 years ago, i got 17-18 for greenhouse light dep. my buddy flipped it as ins for 22 a piece lol. It was Pineapple Chunk and he offed it as sour diesel ins.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Fresh deps as of this season? 2018? Seems cheap. Id like to get 13 a piece for my fresh this years shit. Looks like indoor and hand trimmed

5 years ago, i got 17-18 for greenhouse light dep. my buddy flipped it as ins for 22 a piece lol. It was Pineapple Chunk and he offed it as sour diesel ins.

Your buddy should not lie. Kinda lame.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
here in socal where i am at...ITS A GLUT! Prices are crashing still.

some places with their own in house strains
that grow there own are higher.

Last edited:

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
:D

:D

No. I get my comedy here watching yall try and sling nugs. What do you charge for delivery?

Yeah, we all need a lil comic relief here and there...Charge you for delivery?! I don't charge anyone to deliver avid or eagle 20, might even throw in some kontos and a free bib!! You know we're good Taco Man:D:D

OP

Calgrow

I am surprised that the site owner and admins let you guys peddle drugs off of this thread.

It does make me realize why most all sites that have anything to do with illegal stuff have a strict "no price discussion" rule. Without it.. you get what you have here a bunch of drug peddlers trying to hustle tweak money.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
I am surprised that the site owner and admins let you guys peddle drugs off of this thread.

It does make me realize why most all sites that have anything to do with illegal stuff have a strict "no price discussion" rule. Without it.. you get what you have here a bunch of drug peddlers trying to hustle tweak money.

"Peddle Drugs"...Gtfoh!! Nobody even speaks of "drugs" on this site dipshit...2nd, members here don't peddle shit!! This is a cali pricing thread. I'm surprised you're not banned for being an ass, stirring up shit, and making stupid accusations for no reason...

OP

Wendull C.

Veteran

I am surprised you are still here.

Peddle drugs?

Do you, or do you not grow pot? Then sell it?

Calgrow

I am surprised you are still here.

Peddle drugs?

Do you, or do you not grow pot? Then sell it?

I do grow and I do buy, sell and supply cannabis and cannabis related goods. I have establish clients and I am established in my market.

Peddle- try to sell (something, especially small goods) by going from house to house or place to place.

Peddle is when someone sells small time goods and has to "hustle"(troll treads, make fake prices) always working to "make that deal". Most always peddlers are also lairs and cheats anything that will bring in an extra buck.

and now... back to Cali prices. A major part of my business lately is buying old grow ops and reselling them at low prices and scrap prices. Today part of a mid sized grow also came with a good amount of cannabis about 20 different flavors all trimmed and packaged 1-2 years old. $200 lb most of it will be used for concentrates.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I do grow and I do buy, sell and supply cannabis and cannabis related goods. I have establish clients and I am established in my market.

Peddle- try to sell (something, especially small goods) by going from house to house or place to place.

Peddle is when someone sells small time goods and has to "hustle"(troll treads, make fake prices) always working to "make that deal". Most always peddlers are also lairs and cheats anything that will bring in an extra buck.

and now... back to Cali prices. A major part of my business lately is buying old grow ops and reselling them at low prices and scrap prices. Today part of a mid sized grow also came with a good amount of cannabis about 20 different flavors all trimmed and packaged 1-2 years old. $200 lb most of it will be used for concentrates.

i got a cragslist post that is selling 20,000 dollars worth of euipment for 1000 bucks.

better yet u google it yourself in the orange county craigslist.

Calgrow

i got a cragslist post that is selling 20,000 dollars worth of euipment for 1000 bucks.

better yet u google it yourself in the orange county craigslist.

Thanks I look into that one.

Craigslist has been good. last years units $200-$300

Lights 1000w -600w $10. and everything else dirt cheap.. so many things can be found in old grow ops.

CrushnYuba

This thread is dripping with denial, fear and delusion.
In my head I see washed up growers with mullets and cars from the 80s complaining that everyone is stupid but them. lol

Don't let your herbs dry out.. A common problem in Nth Cal lately is dry out weed. People have been sitting on product for two years + and when they go to sell it it is bone dry. If you are going to hold out for unrealistic prices keep your stuff hydrated. Humidity packs and burp it once in a while.

I keep hearing about people agreeing to sell lower then they want then.. they break out the product from 2-years ago and it is not even worth that.

People have selection now days they will not buy any old dry out crap like they did 10 years ago.

The thing with that is moist erb oxidizes faster. The less moisture that is in it, the better the color will keep. It needs to be kept bone dry and then rehydrated when going to market if it's being stored long term.

Calgrow

The thing with that is moist erb oxidizes faster. The less moisture that is in it, the better the color will keep. It needs to be kept bone dry and then rehydrated when going to market if it's being stored long term.

I agree it needs to be bone dry to store 2+ years. It seems like many people will dry it out completely after a 1-2. Once it is bone dry it never gets back all the fine flavors and loses most of the "nose".
Sometimes I play with re-hydrating stuff but it never gets back the finer subtle bouquet qualities

Bone dry has been going for $200. a unit if it has some good nose and is a strain in demand it can get $300. a unit

All the $200. "last year" I get that is bone dry always gets sold for concentrates. If it has a nose it has a chance in the flower market. I like buying it. it is still the good stuff same high for 30% less.

calisun

I agree it needs to be bone dry to store 2+ years. It seems like many people will dry it out completely after a 1-2. Once it is bone dry it never gets back all the fine flavors and loses most of the "nose".
Sometimes I play with re-hydrating stuff but it never gets back the finer subtle bouquet qualities

Bone dry has been going for $200. a unit if it has some good nose and is a strain in demand it can get $300. a unit

All the $200. "last year" I get that is bone dry always gets sold for concentrates. If it has a nose it has a chance in the flower market. I like buying it. it is still the good stuff same high for 30% less.

bone dry same high? Have you had it tested? Everything I have seen at that price is total crap