What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I got some melon head sauce, flavor is unreal. Older guy at the humboldtsfinestrawanduncut booth at the htcc in Sac said he held a bunch of melon heavy cultivars, wouldnt really go into much detail..

any idea about their origins Dr.?

This cut is one we made, and it just came out full of watermelon flavors.
We used a cutting we got from a mother closet in Honeydew almost a decade ago. It was Headband. Ours is GG4 x Headband x Headband.

The Live rosin is too strong to smoke in the morning. I lost it last night. I had my head on the table and couldn't get up to get to a sofa or bed for about an hour. Woke up still wasted this morning.

Our OGMango Haze is the strongest weed I have. We have never pressed live rosin yet, but will be in a couple months. A hit off a joint of OGM is like smoking rosin, I can only imagine what the live rosin will do :biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
3-700 for last years outs. goldcountryguy

whats up dr purpur?

Good to see you.

Doing good here. Got a 31 plant light dep going, and getting ready to transplant the full season plants that are still under T5s. Should have some trees this year. We got 67+ pounds last year.

How you guys doing?

HatchBrew

Veteran
Seeing some folks mention their local grow stores...one close to me is trying their hardest to get into the Rec/commercial market...but at same time being dicks to vendors and using scare tactics with customers. Must be feeling the pinch of people buying smarter/direct.

shithawk420

Veteran
fuck.colorado is killing me.you guys send your crap here and i cant sell my AAA cause the shit they send is going for 150 an ounce for garbage and i sell 200 an ounce of AAA but no one wants it.stop shipping your garbage that your state doesnt want.its hrting honest people like me

Wendull C.

Veteran
fuck.colorado is killing me.you guys send your crap here and i cant sell my AAA cause the shit they send is going for 150 an ounce for garbage and i sell 200 an ounce of AAA but no one wants it.stop shipping your garbage that your state doesnt want.its hrting honest people like me

Im sorry homey, if you cant best that bull shit that comes in the mail you have larger worries.

Find a rare gem of a pheno. Grow it so well and clean it is gone before its dry. That colo bammer wont touch you.

Last shit i grew walked right into the turkey bag and sold itself. I was drunk the whole time. It even negotiated a great price ,lol. Btw it was a personally found blue moonshine pheno the likes I have never seen. It is special. Went through alot of seeds to find it.:tiphat:

Hookah79

On the contrary though do you guys see Cali cracking on non licensed grows indoor and outdoors after they get permits issued and laws enforced??

shithawk420

Veteran
I live in the middle of bumfuck Egypt.it costs 50 bucks in gas just to sell my shit.you guys are fucking spoiled.both my parents are growers.it's not my inexperience that's the problem.the problem is hipster kids getting garbage from colarado and calling it "Dank".I swear I'm gonna put an end to it here

No, I agree, the shit exports from CO are garbage. And the price is so cheap that people don’t want to pay any more for something that might be better.

I’m sure the problem isn’t Shithawk’s growing, it’s that people think they are smoking good shit when they are smoking that garbage from CO and they don’t want to listen to people that charge more for AAA quality.

cryptop

No, I agree, the shit exports from CO are garbage. And the price is so cheap that people don’t want to pay any more for something that might be better.

I’m sure the problem isn’t Shithawk’s growing, it’s that people think they are smoking good shit when they are smoking that garbage from CO and they don’t want to listen to people that charge more for AAA quality.

Most naive consumers think Colorado PM is trichomes