What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

h.h.

Veteran
Hemp wars. Customer beware. And I thought it was for the love of the plant.
Two hundred dollar kush is coming. Cheaper than you can grow it.

JVonChron

a close friend of mine worked for one of the largest legitimate corporations out here. he keeps in touch with friends that still do work there. one of them just quit. they quit because a bay area retailer just sent back 80# (already broken down into 1/8s) to the company that grew it because it had PM on it. the workers were instructed to get a brush and go thru every nugget and brush the PM off and repackage it. class act right there. thats the shit we have to look forward to.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Fuck, they mustve sprayed the eagle to early in the flower cycle... what a great law we dumb fucks voted in.

I have been seeing nothing but tumbled bullshit. Shame too, the strains are winners until they p load the fuck out of them and tumble off all the capitate stalk trichs. Fuckin garbage.

You have to pay trimmers!!! Rant over. That garbage i just spoke of sherbert, gelato, pie hoe , and garanimals 1250 to the growers in large packs to stay half on topic.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
How do you penetrate when they’re running sealed rooms???

Pollen can collect on shoes, clothing, hair etc. Unless they're having folks shower and change clothing before entering the flowering room, contamination is still possible

calisun

I've gone to Monterey county and viewed a couple 60k sq ft green house commercial grow operations as they were looking for investors. As I walked through them I noticed spider mites, over fert, and p shortage in some stages. It looked like crap. I brought up my concerns and they denied they had any problems with their plants lol. A week after they keep calling me to invest saying they only had a spot or two left and everyone else that was at the showing invested already. I exchanged numbers with most the people there and was talking with them. No one invested. They were just lairs with money. It will take a few years before they produce quality stuff if they last.

Heard of 10 pack machine trim nothing special 7k
5 pack hand trimed nice 5k

i dont know if i am at liberty to say...

Are you at liberty to let people get poisoned?

Or maybe you just fabricated the story like you did here:
funny story...A friend of a friend was at the emerald cup this last year.
he was burning one in his car in the parking lot before he went into the event.
he watches as a guy loads up a bunch of shit to take into the event. well this guy doesnt notice he has dropped a small pelican case from the load of stuff he was taking in. the friend of a friend goes and grabs it and returns it to the guy. said pelican case had 50k in it. the dude who dropped it was affiliated with a very popular brand of flowers and in return gave him 2 cuts supposedly worth 15k a piece.

PDX Dopesmoker

I've gone to Monterey county and viewed a couple 60k sq ft green house commercial grow operations as they were looking for investors. As I walked through them I noticed spider mites, over fert, and p shortage in some stages. It looked like crap. I brought up my concerns and they denied they had any problems with their plants lol. A week after they keep calling me to invest saying they only had a spot or two left and everyone else that was at the showing invested already. I exchanged numbers with most the people there and was talking with them. No one invested. They were just lairs with money. It will take a few years before they produce quality stuff if they last.

Heard of 10 pack machine trim nothing special 7k
5 pack hand trimed nice 5k

The first time I saw the early stages of russet mite infestation I mistook it for potassium deficiency for a week or so before we hit a hot spell and the mites finally made it so obvious that I figured out what was actually going on.

calisun

The first time I saw the early stages of russet mite infestation I mistook it for potassium deficiency for a week or so before we hit a hot spell and the mites finally made it so obvious that I figured out what was actually going on.

Yeah there could of been russets too. I didn't have a scope with me the spider mites are obvious to see with the naked eye. I saw a P= phosphorus deficiency. Didn't notice a K deficiency but I could be wrong about that I didn't give them that good of a inspection. Just enough to know there plants looked like shit and might not make it though harvest.

PDX Dopesmoker

Yeah there could of been russets too. I didn't have a scope with me the spider mites are obvious to see with the naked eye. I saw a P= phosphorus deficiency. Didn't notice a K deficiency but I could be wrong about that I didn't give them that good of a inspection. Just enough to know there plants looked like shit and might not make it though harvest.

Maybe you should have invested. With a challenging growth environment like that if all the weaklings die off then the stuff that survives should be A+ genetic material in terms of disease resistance.

calisun

Maybe you should have invested. With a challenging growth environment like that if all the weaklings die off then the stuff that survives should be A+ genetic material in terms of disease resistance.

lol It was a environment they created. They were in denial they had any problems, lied to the investors . Unreal #s in the offering ect...... I saw the varieties they were running, nothing great imo. I believe other commercial growers in the county will put them out of business. They are on the bottom end of the learning curve or just scam artists. I could be wrong and they could hire the right people to help and get on track. Time will tell. There are better investment opportunists out there imo.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
What are you guys seeing nice quality concentrates go for? Light colored live resins etc

$60 for GG4

$120 for watermelonhead

picture.php

Wendull C.

Veteran
Shit Dr. I am still jealeous of the orange crush crosses. Now your showin what a dab of the finest should look like.

I saw that last time people were hating, but damn I wish i had a dab of it now. Ive been smoking scissor hash since 7 this mornin too...