What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
May the truth set you free

May the truth set you free

I prolly do. But what's really backwards is the blatant cannabis transactions going down on these posts...in this thread. On this forum. Not very wise. I will leave it at that.

I dunno about that one. I've been posting here since this thread started, and I've never seen a "blatant cannabis transaction" on here ever. You have a lot of valid points in this thread Rondon..I think a lot of people dont like the things you post due to it being the truth. The truth brings people to reality and they dont like that. The truth sometimes stresses people out. Just my 2 cents...

Rondon

I dunno about that one. I've been posting here since this thread started, and I've never seen a "blatant cannabis transaction" on here ever. You have a lot of valid points in this thread Rondon..I think a lot of people dont like the things you post due to it being the truth. The truth brings people to reality and they dont like that. The truth sometimes stresses people out. Just my 2 cents...

I guess blatant transactions was out of line. A little too strong. But skirting and flirting no doubt. None of my damn bidniss I suppose. How about this...I will just stay the hell outta this thread here on out. It is a Cali thing. And I havent lived in Cali in a long time. I am out. Argo..nunya. Y'all be cool. Stay safe. And harvest the best flowers y'all can. Peace.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Just got a 5 pack of top shelf GSC off yesterday for 17 each, and my phone is blowing up with orders. I think the supply glut is over for now. Soil transfer loads in Sonoma and Mendocino counties appear to be down about 90% from previous years from what I've seen so far this year. Saw a couple loads yesterday when it was 50 a day last year.

My local hydro stores are ghost towns. I even gave one kid a job as he quit while I was there. Says their sales are down about 70% from last year

Wendull C.

Veteran
I may have agreed... until i watched the last harvest sell itself. It evem walked right into turkey bags ad negotiated. No shit. 2400 per unit. Funny when its on fire, it sells itself.

TheScrogFrog

TheScrogf... do even know anyone who grows multiple pounds? Or is it just east coast l.e.d. crap? Because if you can read (unlike Green404) you would know this thread is for Cali growers who grow multiple pounds. Please, come on people. We aren’t talking about ounces and we aren’t talking about CO and we aren’t talking about 2023. We are trying to talk about 2018 wholesale pound prices.

Green404, didn’t Babba tell you to stop fucking up this thread? Can you atleast respect Babba?

Holy shit, for a supposed "laid back" community of stoners, this really takes the CAKE. Why the hell would anyone get so offended by that comment? I used to grow 2lbs a year for around that.
Dude messaged me a nasty message, calling me a "quarter pounder grower" ...hahha. That's all I need baby.

What a doofus. :thank you:

gotnoname

Because people growing on that scale are not part of the market and what ever information they might have is irrelevant... nobody wants advice from tents grower sorry...

TheScrogFrog

Because people growing on that scale are not part of the market and what ever information they might have is irrelevant... nobody wants advice from tents grower sorry...

Word. You're entitled to your opinion, just as I am. I said price should be $200/lb, because I have grown $200/lb at home, not in a wholesale/commercial environment. (Yeah, I do have an HPS, but since it's not a warehouse, i better leave)

I'll just step the fuk outta this thread, didn't realize that egos would be shattered over a simple little comment on a friendly cannabis growing site that i've posted for over 10 years.

Have a good one, pal. :tiphat:

N

naturalbornkilr

Just got a 5 pack of top shelf GSC off yesterday for 17 each, and my phone is blowing up with orders. I think the supply glut is over for now. Soil transfer loads in Sonoma and Mendocino counties appear to be down about 90% from previous years from what I've seen so far this year. Saw a couple loads yesterday when it was 50 a day last year.

My local hydro stores are ghost towns. I even gave one kid a job as he quit while I was there. Says their sales are down about 70% from last year

This is my experience as well, for the last 6 months I've been the only person at the hydro store when shopping for my own minimal supplies. No soil trucks no water tanks on the highway. 100s of properties up for sale, vastly over priced and nothing selling. Seeing ins as low as 14(OG) and as high as 18(real deal sunset sherberts). Cheap outs been mostly gone for about a month now. I plan on being moved out of cali before then end of summer, looking at houses and options everyday...

theJointedOne

Veteran
machine trimmed 2017 full term went east i heard 700 on the cuff

grow stores around here are dead too, tbh i go about once a week, havnt seen another customer in there more than couple times...busiest and biggest place in town...sounds good to me, less competition

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Word. You're entitled to your opinion, just as I am. I said price should be $200/lb, because I have grown $200/lb at home, not in a wholesale/commercial environment. (Yeah, I do have an HPS, but since it's not a warehouse, i better leave)

I'll just step the fuk outta this thread, didn't realize that egos would be shattered over a simple little comment on a friendly cannabis growing site that i've posted for over 10 years.

Have a good one, pal. :tiphat:

When the whole market is run by warehouses growing $200 lbs I will be the guy planting male hemp plants next to every warehouse.

frostqueen

When the whole market is run by warehouses growing $200 lbs I will be the guy planting male hemp plants next to every warehouse.

I overheard a discussion yesterday about 'how easy it would be to destroy any warehouse grows with targeted pollen and powdery spore releases.' Pretty scary damage potential when you think about it. That would be a pretty tough war for anyone to fight against. Not sure if anyone has gotten that desperate yet, tho.

theJointedOne

Veteran
id think if they spent big bucks to build a facility your not getting very close and they prob run hepa filters if not better. Would be smart to implement some serious air filtration if there was ever a worry about pollen ect

frostqueen

id think if they spent big bucks to build a facility your not getting very close and they prob run hepa filters if not better. Would be smart to implement some serious air filtration if there was ever a worry about pollen ect

I totally agree, and yet you'd be surprised at how many big outfits cut corners in really stupid ways. I took a tour of a big facility last fall, and after walking through an acre of surrounding pastureland, the owner walked us right into his grow/flower area. It boggles the mind what you'd have to be thinking to allow that.