What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

HHILL

That's a pretty good deal, Mountain Sprout. I have had some sitting at the brokers for 5 months now at 700, had to pick them up. All Bodhi strains, organic and very good quality. Same broker organic Sour D from Humboldt mid grade sat at 300 for same time.

I do have a small mom and pop selling my my flowers (contracted) at 100 per zip, usually 6 zips per week. I'm milking that one, but throw in an extra zip or two each week.

I am not a huge producer, only about 25 units or so. Located in SF Bay Area. I am pressing flowers into rosin, with great feedback and "amazing" tagged to the rosin, but having trouble moving it. ,

It does seem like who knows you these days, because if you have to seek out buyers, you only get low balled like what is happening in Oregon.

marmarb

Veteran
Just reading over this thread seems to have someone trolling/ giving out false information. It sucks but its looking like it's time to look towards the east coast before you know it another season of light dep and green house is gonna be coming down. Making matters worst.

jidoka

E9462C79-95EF-422E-9D50-9A5CCF4C5784.jpg

BC1212E8-C9B4-416C-A81C-58C6D10BA3B6.jpg

$50/oz right now in CO, medical. Sorry it ain’t Cali, but it is coming

10 yrs from now indoor will not exist (cost). Get ready now or still be telling that indo myth when you don’t grow anymore. Top shelf will be black boxes at altitude. Already is

Not going to happen. There are places that greenhouses wont work. If you think people are going to settle for low grade outdoor, you need to re think the market

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are right 90% jidoka. 90% of beer is cheap swill and it sells. Good greenhouse is fine smoke and really so is outdoor.

Most of the indoor guys will be gone from this forum and this business.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
You're trippin

You're trippin

Most of the indoor guys will be gone from this forum and this business.[/QUOTE]

:laughing: There will always be a market for everyone, and they'll always be indoor grows on this forum/site.

OP

green404

I feel pretty good about it. Sorry.

Indoor grown is a controlled environment "Humboldt" indoor is the same as Oregon indoor. So driving thousands of miles (a crossed states that can throw in in jail) to buy indoor.=Not smart.

If you bought outdoor,, it is not worth 3.

But hopefully you had fun,

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Indoor grown is a controlled environment "Humboldt" indoor is the same as Oregon indoor. So driving thousands of miles (a crossed states that can throw in in jail) to buy indoor.=Not smart.

This post didnt make any sense at all lol. Get off the guys wrinkle bag. He's just giving info to the thread.

OP

Go back and read again.
I live in Humboldt.
I sold weed to people who drove from Colorado.
Reading comprehension. Not everyone has it.

spazspaz

I feel pretty good about it. Sorry.

I would be thrilled to get offered above 1000 for my nice indoor with a regionally famous name, in Calif. Dumped a few older units at $800 recently to get it gone.

Currently on the Cookies and Glue bandwagon, hoping it'll be worth paying for trimming ahead of offers.

Seems like "friends," or anyone who can help move it wants to be opaque and screw as hard as pimpingly possible--on a front, needless to say. Hearing brokers trying to double the money paid to growers, whilst having it be far from a convenient transaction.

spazspaz

seems to have someone trolling/ giving out false information.

That might be a pretty sound position regarding most conversations.

But, while it's my habit to be paranoid, I can't decide whether high or low misinformation would be worse. If high is a lie, then there's no hope of increasing my income by making better connections. If low is a lie, that's an artificial downward pressure psyop on the whole market. Or, is it those frauds trying to act all average that we should run out of town?

theJointedOne

Veteran

Sorry but it is not the 'same', and im pretty sure you know that already

Heck even the weed around here aint the 'same' from grower to grower, with duplicate dna specimens. Traveling is worth it, for the right kind