What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

N

naturalbornkilr

Tough times out here, just went to my local hydro store, he told me I was the first customer he's had in almost 2 months, absolutely nobody growing indoors right now.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Where are u finding ins at that price not gonna say mine is to far off but the 15 for og sounds amazing.

15-16 for ins in the south bay, but they're commercial and taste bland:moon:

Everyone says ins aren't moving, but they are in my neck of the woods. Seems like commercial ins and outs/light deps are taking over slowly. Where's the good tasting hard ball OG!? A lot of heads I know have commercial.

OP

Davesnothere420

Well that makes sense if its low quality ins i had a friend tell me 2k n it looked like ...i dont even know how to put it in words. but like u said its gonna be hard to move it but nice to have just to have.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Where are u finding ins at that price not gonna say mine is to far off but the 15 for og sounds amazing.

Bro, this og was perfect bty and sfv. No larf , fresh , loud , and molasses flushed. The only thing they did i didnt like was machine it half way then touch it up by hand to get it a hand trimmed look.

I can say most taking those prices( i saw a ten pack of cookies go for 13000 last week too. Need to pay bill and like a hungry fisherman, reel in the first bite they get.

On another token a kid i know of takes his time , cures properly , and lets low ballers walk , got 2800 for his perfectly done og kush. Another i know gets 26 to 28 for blue cookies and blue moonshine.

Like dealing with a pawn shop, you let em smell that desperation and these low ball buyers will eat you alive.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Let them smell and sample your weed. A great product will will bring them back to you after they buy crap for cheaper. They will at least get their stash from you.

Its a better mousetrap

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Liter of Distillate Clean testing(No pesticides) upper 80's to lowers 90's THC 8-12 Gram

Buddy just took 500 unit of outs from NorCal that look INSANE like indoors... they go to Middle of the USA via 18 wheeler and after trucker fee $200 a unit .. hits my associate at $1100...Keep in mind that's all on the Front and dropped off at his door... but he'll mow right through them in a couple weeks ...

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today I heard you could get a pack in Oregon for 50$

I don't know if that's true or not but I've heard 500-800$ lbs here in California. Ans some are getting anywhere from 1k-1,600

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Getting 900 per for outdoor cookies as fast as i can trim em.. good luck everyone...

im contamplating quiting my day job to grow full time but when i check this thread i have some second thoughts lol, all doom and gloom...

Its a shame since just last year those same cookies where 13-1500 now 900, i sure wouldnt want to be sitting on a bunch of random seed phenos right now... keep ya heads up.