What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

HHILL

CL is a dumping ground. Crap cannabis. Some people want it cheap, though it may not be effective,(no high or just a headache) and they go for $50 ounces on CL, eagle 20 and forbid sprayed crap. Just want cheapest prices and fuck all if it is healthy or even good. Those will never know what Kind Green Bud is all about.

Davesnothere420

where talking about prices might as well talk about quality too seeing how those two things go hand n hand. Who has better quality outdoor? Oregon or cali? Who has cheaper outdoor?

weedtoker

Veteran
Layman question. What is deps exactly?

I am assuming it serves as an ID for cannabis that was grown under a light deprivation situation, where humans induce flowering by covering (by hand, switch, motor, whatever it fits) the plants/greenhouse and thus changing the critical nightime period as they see fit, also by-passing the one/two crops per outdoor season "law" in temperate climates.

cheers

maxmurder

Veteran
Holy fuck didn't think shit would get this cheap this quickly. What were the numbers for last year around this time?

last year I got 18, this year was lucky to get 13....

can't even imagine what OD will go for, it's been 15 for many years, this year there's gonna be so much it's crazy.

gh0stm0de

You may not want to read this, people have been taking 18 and less for good indoor in some areas for a good while now.. Have not seen dep north of 13 for some time. So, might not be where you want, but relative to others you did ok.

maxmurder

Veteran
You may not want to read this, people have been taking 18 and less for good indoor in some areas for a good while now.. Have not seen dep north of 13 for some time. So, might not be where you want, but relative to others you did ok.

yeah I know about the 18 for in's, gonna be a shit ton of used gavi's going cheap around here...

we'll see gh0st:biggrin:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
i got 15.5 for my boss og dep. i called it fire og. looked like and stank like shit. what are you Nor Cal guys trying to get for your outs.?

Im only small time. last year i got 13 for all of it. it was sup par compared to what i have now.

Im asking 12 per unit

for all of it, i only mean 15 pounds. at 13 per unit

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I did it right also, didn't pump it much throughout flowering. Mostly compost teas and molasses and was properly flushed for a good 2 weeks. I take pride in my work, was thinking of entering the emerald cup this year

I don’t know, a lot of people have quit or severely cut back (me). So I think supply will be lower then I hear about 7 acre grow at the old mill in Willow Creek, so fuck, I don’t know.

Latest posts

Latest posts