What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

If average wholesale price is $1300 in Cali like its in CO 3 years after legalization ill be doing back flips. I think i can make it.

What are deps going out at? I have $1600 on the table but was getting $1900 last year.

gh0stm0de

16 sounds great for deps to me.

Must be good to fetch that.

I am seeing tickets go up over last month.

Looks like 8 for commercial, seen offer for deps in sac @ 12 recently.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Oregon is insane bro... 100 units of str8 bomb INDOOR.. gelato gg4 sour D 1650 each +150 for the Big Rig to drive em down... these dudes up there are throwing alot of salt on the game..

Writing is on the wall if this trend continues

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Oregon is insane bro... 100 units of str8 bomb INDOOR.. gelato gg4 sour D 1650 each +150 for the Big Rig to drive em down... these dudes up there are throwing alot of salt on the game..

Writing is on the wall if this trend continues
sounds like soon there will be no point growing weight indoors unless you're stealing power.

gh0stm0de

I feel it storm shadow. The writing hss been on the wall for a while now.

Just wait til them big business pussy boys finally move in... Not good..dooms day for lazier and smaller growers...

I am seeing commercial indoor in nor cal for 15-16 already storm shadow. Last year too.

I feel like to maintain a meaningful presence, gotta come correct with highly efficient gpw, dialed in quality of desirable yet unsaturated varieties, aaaaand be willing to accept a general "net" of 1 band per pack.

To a crazy fuck like me, totally worth ot braaaah. To the lazy fucks trying to keep the newest flat screen off their 4 lights, ya prolly done for when new regs come out.

So i read and heard they are reviewing licensing and analyzing necessity and value of requiring broker intermediaries. Fuck a broker imo git yo hand out my pocket

gh0stm0de

Its capitalist as fuck bro just not laissez faire

Fuck greed

Capitalism is holding back the human race

But until then suppose we make hay while the sun shines

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Its capitalist as fuck bro just not laissez faire

Fuck greed

Capitalism is holding back the human race

But until then suppose we make hay while the sun shines
i guess you could consider our society capitalist somehow if you believe private entities control our politicians, which they likely do. But definitely not a free market in the ideal sense

oldchuck

Veteran
You can't have a truly free market without regulation. It's like the butcher with his thumb on the scale. Not everyone is trustworthy, especially in the weed business.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I feel it storm shadow. The writing hss been on the wall for a while now.

Just wait til them big business pussy boys finally move in... Not good..dooms day for lazier and smaller growers...

I am seeing commercial indoor in nor cal for 15-16 already storm shadow. Last year too.

I feel like to maintain a meaningful presence, gotta come correct with highly efficient gpw, dialed in quality of desirable yet unsaturated varieties, aaaaand be willing to accept a general "net" of 1 band per pack.

To a crazy fuck like me, totally worth ot braaaah. To the lazy fucks trying to keep the newest flat screen off their 4 lights, ya prolly done for when new regs come out.

So i read and heard they are reviewing licensing and analyzing necessity and value of requiring broker intermediaries. Fuck a broker imo git yo hand out my pocket[/QUOTE

had this exact convo with a group of friends today... That 1k is reality... N coming up fast... Gonna need a solid game plan... That broker shit is true you know they want most the money going to hands that are callus free n manicured and never touch dirt... The farmers get shit...

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
All u guys moaning, its still cheap vs some of us over the pond

Singing : I]Over there...over there...the dank is coming, the dank is coming and very soon they'll all be high as shit when the dank is all over over there... [/I] Elvis speak- Thank you, thank you very much...

Last edited:

packerfan79

Veteran
I don't think quality growers are going to have major problems. Commercial larger scale grows are not going to be the same quality.

cryptop

A lot of these new players coming in I assume will be selling straight to vape pen extraction or something... after seeing what their quality is in Canada, Colorado, etc, there's no way they could sell their flower in a store. Without an oligopoly in place of course.

When the entire USA was a black market for cannabis Cali exported 90% of it's harvest. That's not going to happen when the majority of the USA has legalized cannabis regulations that allow for legal in-state cannabis cultivation but don't allow for export/import of cannabis from one state to another, which is the system basically every state that has legalized it so far is adopting. I'm speculating based on what the current reality is, but feel free to speculate based on an outdated past that is no longer relevant in the current climate.

Thanks for sharing your expertise, but most states have fuct up laws like no home growing or CBC oil only. You sound so sure of yourself and you sound like a crappy grower. People back east don't know how to grow good bud and will take a while to catch-up. Plus cost, we can out compete anyone.

gh0stm0de

I don't think quality growers are going to have major problems. Commercial larger scale grows are not going to be the same quality.

We see microbrews and boutique small batch producers able to claw out a niche.. When i used to drink i enjoyed craft ipa.. But becaus the craft brewer survived that does not inherently mean that they flourished. Anheuser busch produces garbage but enjoys 45% of the american market share.

In my particular market place i am routinely surprised by the decisions consumers make. Price is so often the driving factor!

Also, i keep seeing people assume that the commercial products will be typical bammer. It is easy enough to hit a suitable tier of quality that i see first time growers with no background do it all the time. More often than they fail the first time. Especially with proliferation of information and quality genetics.

So you think with big money they cant hire consultants whos cultivation knowledge supercedes our own..? They are probably already dialing in their process in preparation. We are only months out now and who knows what further changes loom on the horizon

packerfan79

Veteran
We see microbrews and boutique small batch producers able to claw out a niche.. When i used to drink i enjoyed craft ipa.. But becaus the craft brewer survived that does not inherently mean that they flourished. Anheuser busch produces garbage but enjoys 45% of the american market share.

In my particular market place i am routinely surprised by the decisions consumers make. Price is so often the driving factor!

Also, i keep seeing people assume that the commercial products will be typical bammer. It is easy enough to hit a suitable tier of quality that i see first time growers with no background do it all the time. More often than they fail the first time. Especially with proliferation of information and quality genetics.

So you think with big money they cant hire consultants whos cultivation knowledge supercedes our own..? They are probably already dialing in their process in preparation. We are only months out now and who knows what further changes loom on the horizon

Jyst saying a smaller production will produce a better product. I know a few groups doing 200 plus lights. They only grow a few strains that produce, not much variety, they lock down a couple strains these guys have been growing the same strains for years. Not to mention the restrictions on pesticides will have the same guys getting over run,by the borg.i bet 50 % of product won't pass testing.even deep pockets will get drained when you have to toss, half a million in product. I got approached to run a legal warehouse recently. Not enough being paid to the growers to care about someone else's product as I would for my own.I know people running 200 plus lights for a half pound a week, how are people working for weed that they still have to sell, stupid.

gh0stm0de

You made some great points packersfan.

Just like you said even when it comes to washing and detailing my car nobody cares about result like i do. I tend to agree about smaller batches being easier to control quality too.

Yup People want you to make them rich and shave you off some crumbs

Next scene,
At arraignment for conspiracy to distribute mites @ mcdonalds blue dream crop. Just put somethin on my books lol

gh0stm0de

People back east don't know how to grow good bud and will take a while to catch-up. Plus cost, we can out compete anyone.

Bullshit dogpound

I was growing dwc in 2005 in the east

I produced amazing quality rez seeds sour d v3

I was just a guppy then and many other bigger growers out there had much more share than me.

People in illegal states (the fact that weed is illegal is illegal imo lol) have more at risk and put a lot into their product. When i was growing hydro in dc area back then i did it like my life hung on the results.

You know why? Because it did!

I learned everything i knew off overgrow and cannabisworld and then off and running learned from experience.

No og triple og 3rd generation puppetmaster guiding my actions..

Same controllable indoor conditions exist all over the planet, and a cheap smart phone in a third world country can access information and genetics. Dont kid yourself

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts