What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

EastBayGrower

Veteran
ugh idk if its just me but this whole site has gone down hill fast...

no more solid numbers just BS out of state conjecture...

no wonder most of the big dogs stopped posting...

i miss OG

...end rant

OregonBorn

OG is actually back up and running again. But it is not the same as before. It is full of bathtub grow "experts" like most of the web.

OregonBorn

Also there are several sites that post numbers for prices weekly. Ins, GH and outs. I get several updates every week. Cannabis Benchmarks dot com is one. You can get general info for free, or pay for details by subscription.

Seems like OregonBorn is getting bored w/ his 4 plants.. Nice Og ins 1850, well kept dep og 15-17. Mediocre outs still 1000 but supplies dwindling.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I got 22 for my ins. Cherry Pie X GDP. it was some of the best looking indoor I've grown or have seen. Im in Sonoma County

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I got 22 for my ins. Cherry Pie X GDP. it was some of the best looking indoor I've grown or have seen. Im in Sonoma County

Got only 13-14 for my outs, that was before the flood. before October of last year. It sold itself though before it was even trimmed lol. That was Sour Bubble, Blueberry X Mr Nice and Quantum Kush

JVonChron

so the 64,000 dollar question is...are prices going to go up this summer? people always say prices will go up right before long seasons done(drought). some say the supply wont ever really diminish enough to substantially increase price. that comin from people who held off trying to get a higher ticket, and those poppin fresh deps off.

soil margin

Veteran
so the 64,000 dollar question is...are prices going to go up this summer? people always say prices will go up right before long seasons done(drought). some say the supply wont ever really diminish enough to substantially increase price. that comin from people who held off trying to get a higher ticket, and those poppin fresh deps off.

Probably, but you never know. More and more legal markets in the USA means less weed leaving Cali for other places. Eventually I imagine CA will be able to more than meet it's own demand year-round, but that might take ten years to happen.

Probably, but you never know. More and more legal markets in the USA means less weed leaving Cali for other places. Eventually I imagine CA will be able to more than meet it's own demand year-round, but that might take ten years to happen.

Are you kidding? Cali exports 90% of its harvest. We are growing for instate consumption but not many are. It takes quality and education to stay instate.

soil margin

Veteran
Are you kidding? Cali exports 90% of its harvest. We are growing for instate consumption but not many are. It takes quality and education to stay instate.

When the entire USA was a black market for cannabis Cali exported 90% of it's harvest. That's not going to happen when the majority of the USA has legalized cannabis regulations that allow for legal in-state cannabis cultivation but don't allow for export/import of cannabis from one state to another, which is the system basically every state that has legalized it so far is adopting. I'm speculating based on what the current reality is, but feel free to speculate based on an outdated past that is no longer relevant in the current climate.

And most will be grown in big greenhouses in traditional agriculture regions and another group of Cali people , like the loggers and apple growers will be looking for a new line of work .

When the entire USA was a black market for cannabis Cali exported 90% of it's harvest. That's not going to happen when the majority of the USA has legalized cannabis regulations that allow for legal in-state cannabis cultivation but don't allow for export/import of cannabis from one state to another, which is the system basically every state that has legalized it so far is adopting. I'm speculating based on what the current reality is, but feel free to speculate based on an outdated past that is no longer relevant in the current climate.

yes it is.

-goldcountryguy

increasing light deps all over will change things, imo. minimally.

Latest posts

Latest posts