What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Special Snowflakes, did I offend you...? Sorry, not sorry. My game won awards year after year. In NorCal and Europe, people know Me. WRONG.

It reads, So glad to be out of the morass. You criminals keep going..! Not here for your love.. Have fun dissing each other, and being dissed..! You'll never know til ya go.

Can't tell if you're a nazi or not. You seem like a nazi.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
where are these goons paying 12-14? Send em thisa way, ol' ghost'll lace dem boys up som'n propa.. :santa1:
theres folks all over cali that will give you those numbers for good outdoor. just gotta network..

i cant imagine what kind of garbage you're seeing for 600/p in sacramento

gh0stm0de

Yea past decade i did zero networking instate. Loooong story short, all i wanna do now is pay my taxes.

Schrews a lot of it at 6 range is what we call "NOBO" (North of the border) absolute garbage not worth the tane to blast. However, i am not playin with you that knocks are asking me if its indoor on the 6-7s that i cop, and its not even greenhouse.. i usually like 1/3-2/3 of the packs in this range, but whoever grew the thousand pounds of mr nice needs to fucking quit or move to alabama or some shit.

Swear to god i tried to tell him what he was doin wrong just so i can have good product..

I really hope you guys are being honest about 12-14 and not just trying to promote the number you wish you were getting becase thats promising.

At 14, i shit you not i can cop decent indoor; dummies dont trim it you can spend two hours and now you have a great pack.

cryptop

http://www.sacbee.com/news/state/california/california-weed/article145263369.html

Steinmetz said the venture will create a facility – called the Flow Cannabis Institute – that will acquire marijuana grown by 80 to 100 farmers in Mendocino and southern Humboldt counties. The facility will then dry, cure and trim the pot and package it for sale at dispensaries with branding labels for Flow Kana and individual farms.

If they're drying, curing, trimming, etc, what do you all think they'll be paying growers?

KONY

Veteran
With so many large growers failing testing, I almost wish there was a separate wholesale thread for clean meds. I assume this thread now is just all cannabis, doesn't matter if clean or not. I know many people here out east using chemicals on their crops that are never meant to be used on cannabis, to add insult to injury; they are okay with using these products the first few weeks of flower, to 'ensure' a harvestable crop in 8 weeks.

So if those people are selling that weed for under 1k a lb, or just above that..... who really cares? Its not relevant to compare that cost to real quality weed. I mean it's only relevant from a broker perspective, or someone that doesnt care about what they consume or sell.

I guess part of the problem is just by looking at or even smoking flowers, there is no way to tell if these substances are in the plant.

gh0stm0de

I wholeheartedly could noy disagree more. In my immediate local marketplace, people are very proce conscious. If they can get quality pounds for 800 all day and sometimes less, what makes you think your slightly better pound is going to sell for more?

I pray there will always be a market for top end flowers, but it cannot and does not help that these guys are flooding the market with cheap commercial products. Its no good dude.

If it was all shwag, id say abundance of shwag creates opportunity for premium flowers to capitalize, but too much of the 800 and under crowd is simply too good for the value.

No sane rational personal whos familiar with the california market will agree that flooding isnt bringing down prices.

Remember mid to late 2000s when purple was in and north of 4000 a pound?

sdd420

Veteran

OregonBorn

There's already the Marley brand which is huge greenhouse grown and they ask top dollar in clubs. But we haven't seen anything yet and I also see a lot more weed being grown by big ops and small growers. Prices will continue to fall. The money may be in seeds and clones in the future. Peace sdd

I do not see much in weed branding here in the west. I could care less if it says Bob Marley or Willie Nelson on the label. I prefer buying weighed out bud from jars.

As for expansion, I can see them growing GH weed by the ton in the CA coastal valleys and outdoor in central and SoCal. Dunno about seeds or clones bringing big money. For the price of a seed, you can get an inspected rooted female clone here. Clones here in Oregon are down to $10 a pop, and we supply WA state with most of theirs (cannot buy rec clones or seeds in WA). CA is choking off home grows at the muni level, and in NV you have to be so many miles from dispensaries to grow. CO is indoor only. So far Oregon is the only free-grow state in the west. Indoor or outdoor, only has to be out of sight. Limit of 4 plants though.

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just watching a video gaming stream and the host of the channel is named JoshOG. He smokes on screen, the community is kinda revolved around smoking weed, and he is sponsored by Weedmaps. He said that his favorite strain is Blue Dream :D Thought you guys may get a kick out of that. And he had around 5,000 active viewers when he said that.

Latest posts

Latest posts