What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

it reads, my butt is sore, and my game aint very good

Special Snowflakes, did I offend you...? Sorry, not sorry. My game won awards year after year. In NorCal and Europe, people know Me. WRONG.

It reads, So glad to be out of the morass. You criminals keep going..! Not here for your love.. Have fun dissing each other, and being dissed..! You'll never know til ya go.

Lyfespan

I read it more as "Greedy fat cats are continuing to push prices down and make it harder for hardworking individuals to compete."

Slow your roll a little, Mr. LA Superstar.

:biggrin: if you grow what people cant get you do just fine, stop growing OGs :tiphat:

as far as being an individual growing, you better team up, one man shows will only be used for offsite breeding projects

ill never slow shit, this ball is picking up speed and so am i. and no where near LA so:huggg:

Lyfespan

Special Snowflakes, did I offend you...? Sorry, not sorry. My game won awards year after year. In NorCal and Europe, people know Me. WRONG.

It reads, So glad to be out of the morass. You criminals keep going..! Not here for your love.. Have fun dissing each other, and being dissed..! You'll never know til ya go.

you slay me, Snowflake, im a snowflake stomper, and princess killer. no ones special.:biggrin:

and as far as criminals, im all licensed and got papers:tiphat:

not here to dis or be dissed, here to discuss prices and strains that are going for what:huggg:

you came in and complained, snowflake smh

I like how mittens sig says "shaking off trolls". LOL. More like trolling your way to the bottom! :laughing: Calling us criminals. Thats rich. Grown the plant all over this country. Wont ever quit. Everyone deserves access. No matter where.

This is not a place to dis on others...until Mitt arrived.

But I know this is bad form. It's not good to feed Trolls. They keep coming back for more like a lost dog.

Lyfespan

yeah always want OGs and for nothing unless its something crazy. this ultrabrite moves pretty good for me 2-24

gh0stm0de

600-700 outdo packs in mid april. I remember taking 2000 for light dep phantom cookies in 2014 as a favor to a friend. 3 years later, holy shit. Its flooded with extremely low grade commercial. Snag a cool one here and there but i literally opened up 30+ turkey bags just to find 2 that would work. Still, rascal og for 650.. has me a little nervous about sinking 5k on a small new indo room. Retail is rough too, if you're getting more than 25 an 8th and 175 a z for top ins then youre doing well.

And the big biz hasnt even got a chokehold yet.

Edit: lol where are these goons paying 12-14? Send em thisa way, ol' ghost'll lace dem boys up som'n propa.. :santa1:

packerfan79

Veteran
People are freaking out about the recreational, I have seen all the big guys around me drop to 2k for indoor dogs, cookies, and gg4. I am not going that low. I am breaking it down and getting close to 4k a p.sitting on 5 p's with a new crop coming in 2 weeks

gh0stm0de

This is in sac.

Now i will tell you i meet some people that say anything under a rack is a win. But, thats not the reality. Axe time, i couldnt flip em for 8-9 unless they were really "the one".

Literally last no name pack i got for 7, broke down n doubled n had people askin if it was indoor. Fuckin scary cause i really need to hang some mo' lights, soon.

Okay for indo i see lotta commercial stuff for 15-16. Decent but club wouldnt touch it. Immaculate good purple cookie hybrid for 22.

The cheap commersh indoor is fuckin things up a bit but i think those dudes are playin the commodities game and if your quality is correct, god bless you and you may see 2000