What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
I guess this is the Colorado oregon prices thread now
:laughing:

...guess with the over half million hits on this thread...it gets a bit of notice. So excusable. :dance013:

Rec here in Cali is still up in the air, with municipalities trying to figure shit out...Tax, tax, tax. That has the black market still thriving, although, prices have fallen I'm getting 18 to 22 on specialties. Enough to still be in the game. :tiphat:

ubi

:laughing:

...guess with the over half million hits on this thread...it gets a bit of notice. So excusable. :dance013:

Rec here in Cali is still up in the air, with municipalities trying to figure shit out...Tax, tax, tax. That has the black market still thriving, although, prices have fallen I'm getting 18 to 22 on specialties. Enough to still be in the game. :tiphat:

sorry, tessarecting, my bad.:hijacked:
thought it would be some comparable info for how the market is unfolding here in colo.

Im very interested how cali is going to roll out all the rec licenses, if only it was unlimited and cheap.:comfort: like Oregon. i kno oregon has it issue as well, just as colo does. Alaska has a weird concentrate law 76% thc cutoff. weird. stupid florida, says no one can grow for them selves. in the most green lush state at that....

your right about the tax tho., thats all its about. $$$$.

packerfan79

Veteran
I have been wondering about Alaska, haven't seen any threads about it. I am seeing really nice ogs and cookies going for 2400 a pack. 450 for ozip of shatter. I got 18 packs of sour kush trim for 75 a piece, could have went and picked it up for 50 a piece. Didn't want to run the Gauntlet alone with that much.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
im still getting more than i did last year for my stuff. 13 then, now 14-15. good light-colores trimrun shatter is 10/gram. might start selling cartridges soon if i can get quality ones made

packerfan79

Veteran
Bamboo, paid 75 a pound delivered to so cal, sour kush, not as clean as I would have liked. To many sunleaves. On the bright side it had lots of Lil buds

Z

z-ro

I know this is the Cali thread, but I just don't know why so many Colorado peeps gotta lie about prices. 100 dollar ounces of "top shelf cup quality" bwahahaha lol you must be joking......

I visit CO on the reg all over the state, and recreational customers are paying through the teeth, especially for concentrates, I haven't seen a single gram of shatter that I would actually consume for less than 60 but majority are 80+. One shop selling straight canadian beasters for $40/3.5g, another selling the most preemie(yet still brown) greenhouse sour d for 13/g (thats over 350/oz for outdoor). The Shotgun willies store was charging 55/eighth for Blue dream lol. You might be getting deals on the med side, but rec is straight scam.

packerfan79

Veteran
I know this is the Cali thread, but I just don't know why so many Colorado peeps gotta lie about prices. 100 dollar ounces of "top shelf cup quality" bwahahaha lol you must be joking......

I visit CO on the reg all over the state, and recreational customers are paying through the teeth, especially for concentrates, I haven't seen a single gram of shatter that I would actually consume for less than 60 but majority are 80+. One shop selling straight canadian beasters for $40/3.5g, another selling the most preemie(yet still brown) greenhouse sour d for 13/g (thats over 350/oz for outdoor). The Shotgun willies store was charging 55/eighth for Blue dream lol. You might be getting deals on the med side, but rec is straight scam.

I think the Colorado people don't want more competition. I absolutely love Colorado, I was going to move to Littleton 8 years ago, but my now wife lived in Denver for 3 months, and thinks the whole state is just like Denver. I am not saying that there aren't great growers in Colorado. The Commercial operations can't keep the quality of the smaller operations.

Anyone here in Nor Cal have an idea of what I should get for trim? Its from this years outdoor. Been bagged up and is still (mostly) green. Got a couple garbage bags full. Thanks.

JVonChron

30-100...People i know claim theyre gettin sub 1k flower units so that may affect what people are willing to pay for trim. ought to hurry though, alot of folks dont want it once its not green anymore.

packerfan79

Veteran
Anyone here in Nor Cal have an idea of what I should get for trim? Its from this years outdoor. Been bagged up and is still (mostly) green. Got a couple garbage bags full. Thanks.

I paid 75 a pound delivered to so cal.could have gotten it for 40 a p if I picked it up but I didn't have anyone to be my tail car .if it's getting brown most wax guys won't take it find someone who makes bubble or rosin and do it quickly. I would say 30 a pound .best bet would be to get some big bubble bags or a washing machine and make bubble. Hash keeps pretty well.

Thanks for the heads up JVonChron and Packerfan. I ended up getting $90 a pound for 7 pounds of trim and a pound of untrimmed littles (all very little). Didn't have to leave the house. Stoked.