What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

JVonChron

guy claimed a club was givin 13 for some premature, colorless, not very loud, full sun cookies, but i dunno about that after seein a sample.

thought this thread would be poppin right about now, everyone must be busy. 12-15 is pretty much the range for anything worth getting

Thats what I'm seeing in Placer County. Saw some premature stuff going for 10-11 early. I was getting 15 for the first few 6 packs but price has settled for me at 14 picked up from my place for Bodhi strains.

Have seen some decent Grape Jelly Kush that wasn't trimmed very well IMO go for 12 to the grower with the runner taking $100 per unit.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Saw some real good cookies light dep for 12...Last year's OG for 1000...Other strains like Berry White, Sour Diesel, and OG holding steady at 14-15...

OP

Last edited:
Me n my buyer agreed on 15, knowing it will be a slow nov,dec, and January but it always picks up hard after that. We are prepared for the wait and will hold out.The buyers will almost always go for the 11, then the 12, ect. first but always come around hard later

maxmurder

Veteran
Me n my buyer agreed on 15, knowing it will be a slow nov,dec, and January but it always picks up hard after that. We are prepared for the wait and will hold out.The buyers will almost always go for the 11, then the 12, ect. first but always come around hard later

agreed:yeahthats:yeahthats

theJointedOne

Veteran
Just a heads up to the guys who go to harborside

i went to drop off my em cup entry and they took me into the vending area. In that room a giant whiteboard said that as of the 15th of november they are no longer looking for sungrown or greenhouse flowers.

just thought id share

maxmurder

Veteran

i went to drop off my em cup entry and they took me into the vending area. In that room a giant whiteboard said that as of the 15th of november they are no longer looking for sungrown or greenhouse flowers.

just thought id share

oakland or san jose?
nice heads up.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

just thought id share

Weed Jesus has 4 acres of greenhouses in Salinas that went into production last Feb. I bet their perpetual is actually perpetual now.:biggrin:

Even the possibility of legal weed is attracting big players. Harborside Health Center sells medical cannabis to more than 1,000 patients a day at Oakland and San Jose dispensaries. They grow some, but purchase upwards of 90 percent of their supply from vendors.
Harborside Executive Director Steve DeAngelo wants to change that, and anticipates growing weed in the Salinas Valley while also setting up a lab to do research and development, testing and breeding for therapeutic benefits.
Even though no ordinance is in place, DeAngelo is optimistic: “It’s inconceivable the county would choose to pass up a $3 billion economic opportunity and thousands of jobs,” he says. (To hedge his bets, he’s also talking to cities within the county, though he won’t say which: “When Steve DeAngelo starts going into a particular neighborhood, the price of everything starts going up,” he says.)
Harborside’s local partner is Jeff Brothers, who was successful in the flower industry years ago, then chaired 1st Capital Bank before going into the solar energy industry, and now cannabis. They’re repped by Salinas attorney Aaron Johnson, who’s also organized a group of small, local collectives (calling itself the Coastal Growers Association) to influence the county’s ordinance.
Johnson has asked the Board of Supervisors to lighten up its moratorium on cannabis so that Harborside’s Sun Grown Farms can get to planting. “We have prepared the site, we are making payments on the site, we are ready to plant,” Johnson said at a Feb. 9 board meeting. “We spent a significant amount of money getting that property ready.

http://www.montereycountyweekly.com...cle_4825c00e-db42-11e5-bac8-6fe1f7ca2459.html

theJointedOne

Veteran
Weed Jesus has 4 acres of greenhouses in Salinas that went into production last Feb. I bet their perpetual is actually perpetual now.:biggrin:

Even the possibility of legal weed is attracting big players. Harborside Health Center sells medical cannabis to more than 1,000 patients a day at Oakland and San Jose dispensaries. They grow some, but purchase upwards of 90 percent of their supply from vendors.
Harborside Executive Director Steve DeAngelo wants to change that, and anticipates growing weed in the Salinas Valley while also setting up a lab to do research and development, testing and breeding for therapeutic benefits.
Even though no ordinance is in place, DeAngelo is optimistic: “It’s inconceivable the county would choose to pass up a $3 billion economic opportunity and thousands of jobs,” he says. (To hedge his bets, he’s also talking to cities within the county, though he won’t say which: “When Steve DeAngelo starts going into a particular neighborhood, the price of everything starts going up,” he says.)
Harborside’s local partner is Jeff Brothers, who was successful in the flower industry years ago, then chaired 1st Capital Bank before going into the solar energy industry, and now cannabis. They’re repped by Salinas attorney Aaron Johnson, who’s also organized a group of small, local collectives (calling itself the Coastal Growers Association) to influence the county’s ordinance.
Johnson has asked the Board of Supervisors to lighten up its moratorium on cannabis so that Harborside’s Sun Grown Farms can get to planting. “We have prepared the site, we are making payments on the site, we are ready to plant,” Johnson said at a Feb. 9 board meeting. “We spent a significant amount of money getting that property ready.

http://www.montereycountyweekly.com...cle_4825c00e-db42-11e5-bac8-6fe1f7ca2459.html

Yea my buddy runs those gh's.

O

Oakhills

Crickets, Chirrrp, Chirrp, Chirrrrrrp!......

Just getting to start trimming myself after harvesting seeds from 100+ crosses.... I was hoping the flood might pass this month.

Anyone?

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Indoor sours for 18 to 19 in 20 packs, indoor sfv og and gorilla glues are at 20 to 21 for the same size order. Grade A all around.

KONY

Veteran
Indoor sours for 18 to 19 in 20 packs, indoor sfv og and gorilla glues are at 20 to 21 for the same size order. Grade A all around.

Are we talking Grade A, as in the best of the best, highest quality there is.

Or are you one of those people that says there is grade A, AA, AAA+ etc. So it's pretty dang good, good flavor, taste, smoothness and bag appeal. But there is better stuff out there