What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

JVonChron

the glue is potent...but that's about all its got goin for it in my book. not really much taste imo. it is hilarious what mountain sprout and krunch said, that's true in my world too hahah. got a huge request, and flowers gonna get finished out at a snails pace an probably never even materialize cuz its sitting in barrels waiting to be gone thru and will take months to accumulate to fill that request.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
YUP! And im literally sitting and waiting for my boy to get off his ass. get into his bins and trim what I want to buy!

Literally get off ass, trim with a machine for a day and get guaranteed money - NOPE! Been waiting for two weeks...

Been waiting 5 weeks for my "homie"...

Im sick of this shit, I need some new friends.....

Too bad we are not friends. My neighbor has this local girl working on his bins now and she could have 5 ready in a week! Haha. I can't help them by recommending my people cause they are "unique " individuals. Racist, scumbags, ect. Low wages too. 150$ for what takes me 8 hours is not the same as $225.

JVonChron

feel yal's pain. the stuff im talking about have already been run through a machine...whats left is the cleanup of burls, crows feet, etc.. thats all that needs to be done. but i guess they hit their quotas and really dont give a shit at this point. haha. I would probably have to send LA clippers of my own up there to get it done but all the people we mutually know are gone outa town. if they dont KNOW you, they ain't havin' you.

Wholesale is under $5 a gram in Michigan, sometimes less. Top shelf is selling for >$320/oz, so I anticipate caregivers getting no more than $160 an ounce regardless of quality. Dispensaries are full of crap pot, so bring your game (if you have any).

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Bomb ass Light Deps Santa Rosa 1850 to my boy and 1950 to me 40 pack

Dank ass Outdoors nitro sealed Santa Rosa 1750 20 pack

NorCal boys killing it

21? Thats cheap for those indoor strains esp this time of year IMO. Seems you could get at least 22 or 23 unless we are talking about big packs. I have gotten rid of the bottom of the bin lately (Indoor I didn't even trim) for 19. Peps round the foothills just need good smoke. Not even for export. I got buyers rolling blunts all day that just got to maintain...

loud og deps 2-22. Indoor still 16-21. 1600 indo surprisingly decent, many desperate folks out there. Many are quitting and moving outside because electric prices barely make it worthwhile unless dialed and getting 1 gpw.

Z

z-ro

So on this one page, we've got a person claiming they're getting indoor for cheaper than most people are selling deps/outs right now, another saying they're getting more for green cracks than ogs, and yet another saying deps going for more than indoors....im confused to say the least.