What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Storm Shadow

Veteran
That indoor must be some real Shoe Shiner Tumble Weed .. When your Indoor is close to outdoor and Depot prices... might be time to hang up cleats up and call it a day (career)

BrainSellz

Veteran
Getting 26-28 here in the North Bay for glue, club price. Smaller nuggets getting 26 and bigger snatching 28.

Z

z-ro

I honestly don't get the whole GG is the new BD analogy. I don't think its a big yielder, it has a great smell, way more particular to dial perfectly, and people are moving units quick for a good price. The clubs around me love it and its in high demand where as BD can't be given away unless the whole room is run for shatter.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I honestly don't get the whole GG is the new BD analogy. I don't think its a big yielder, it has a great smell, way more particular to dial perfectly, and people are moving units quick for a good price. The clubs around me love it and its in high demand where as BD can't be given away unless the whole room is run for shatter.

I just call my Blue Dream Blue Cream, and it moves faster then anything...

Have to grow Blue Dream properly, to get that good creamyness out of her...

I still like blue dream, for smoking and growing. When grown well, it is an easy sell with strong nose. I'm doing a few glues this year. In the dispensaries it looks amazing but doesn't smell as loud as og or sd. So for me, it is going to have to outgrow the sour d to keep around. All outs gone at 15. Saw some poorly stored, brownish (sorry bro) go for 13. Everything else I know about is sitting in bins in people's sheds waiting to get trimmed. Sounds crazy huh?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I still like blue dream, for smoking and growing. When grown well, it is an easy sell with strong nose. I'm doing a few glues this year. In the dispensaries it looks amazing but doesn't smell as loud as og or sd. So for me, it is going to have to outgrow the sour d to keep around. All outs gone at 15. Saw some poorly stored, brownish (sorry bro) go for 13. Everything else I know about is sitting in bins in people's sheds waiting to get trimmed. Sounds crazy huh?

YUP! And im literally sitting and waiting for my boy to get off his ass. get into his bins and trim what I want to buy!

Literally get off ass, trim with a machine for a day and get guaranteed money - NOPE! Been waiting for two weeks...