What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Z

z-ro

rosin is wholesaling at 20-25 a gr. dont know where you been hitting but i know for fact aint NO one paying 50 a g.

I've seen it wholesaling for 30 per half gram for well know brands/hashmakers with really high quality no popcorn taste very low contaminant, Bay Area. On the shelf for 60/half g.

DonDon

Lol this is the cali thread... I would be surprised if they are paying more than 350 for an onion in NY

No one is paying that in cali unless you have a time machine + no connections

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
NorCal sierra ban county central...

indoor legend OG for 22 to the grower, 23-24 to the buyers. real nice gooey sticky fresh and has that classic OG nose.

indoor cookies that are pretty damn good for 24 to the grower.

a bunch of random sungrown strains going for 14-15, all really high quality good trim, good smell and frost.

subpar popcorny outs for 800, and some other subpar crispy mediocre smelling sours for 1200.

a friend in san Francisco just got a bunch of warehouse cookies for 21-23, not as good as the 24s but still decent work. just has a commercial look and could have been cured better....I hate warehouse weed I would rather smoke greenhouse or sungrown any day of the week.

DonDon

Not sure if you most of you care what near by competetors are getting...
in Oregon very close to the border growers are gettin 1050-1200 for well grown organic nice nose, good frost, hand trimmed Jaeger, mango, ww x big bud, pez, sage/sour crosses.
I would consider it B+ outs. But stuff that easily moves in neighboring states such as NV and such for 18-2 a unit they fly. At 550 q you have hustlers groveling and begging for more.... add 5-7 hrs onto any norcal drive but lately I've see a ton sub par and over priced nor cal shit.
Might be connections/ bad luck ect... again that's all luck of the draw.
If im.playing the market I'm shorting nor cal wholesale prices. All say they rise in 2016 I predict prices dropping. Oregon folks very accommodating producing high quality organic meds and not a bunch of garbage floating around diluting the market. Sorry cali I love u and always will but times are changing - please weed out the green rushers and keep the vets/ up and comers with passion

Justis

Man you guys are so lucky in pa units are like 3 easy if you go a slam hook up then it's still garbage for the most part.

Not sure if you most of you care what near by competetors are getting...
in Oregon very close to the border growers are gettin 1050-1200 for well grown organic nice nose, good frost, hand trimmed Jaeger, mango, ww x big bud, pez, sage/sour crosses.
I would consider it B+ outs. But stuff that easily moves in neighboring states such as NV and such for 18-2 a unit they fly. At 550 q you have hustlers groveling and begging for more.... add 5-7 hrs onto any norcal drive but lately I've see a ton sub par and over priced nor cal shit.
Might be connections/ bad luck ect... again that's all luck of the draw.
If im.playing the market I'm shorting nor cal wholesale prices. All say they rise in 2016 I predict prices dropping. Oregon folks very accommodating producing high quality organic meds and not a bunch of garbage floating around diluting the market. Sorry cali I love u and always will but times are changing - please weed out the green rushers and keep the vets/ up and comers with passion

Heady scene in So. Oregon for sure. From what i saw they werent on the dep yet, and barely even greenhouse. They stick to their numbers and dont get fucked with like here. Wouldnt be surprised to see a new wave of growers head up there from the banned counties.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NorCal sierra ban county central...

indoor legend OG for 22 to the grower, 23-24 to the buyers. real nice gooey sticky fresh and has that classic OG nose.

indoor cookies that are pretty damn good for 24 to the grower.

a bunch of random sungrown strains going for 14-15, all really high quality good trim, good smell and frost.

subpar popcorny outs for 800, and some other subpar crispy mediocre smelling sours for 1200.

a friend in san Francisco just got a bunch of warehouse cookies for 21-23, not as good as the 24s but still decent work. just has a commercial look and could have been cured better....I hate warehouse weed I would rather smoke greenhouse or sungrown any day of the week.

Some dispensaries are buying good out door for 14 and turning around and selling it for 320 to 400 an ounce.

Caption KB

Santa Cruz, CA:
Branded top shelf indo 2.0-2.4 to growers, depending on lab tests and 'terpenes' aka strong stank. Mostly 2.2; there's a lot of fire these days.

Outs are averaging 1.2; last year 1.5 due to early rains.

thans for this thread is critical.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Santa Cruz, CA:
Branded top shelf indo 2.0-2.4 to growers, depending on lab tests and 'terpenes' aka strong stank. Mostly 2.2; there's a lot of fire these days.

Outs are averaging 1.2; last year 1.5 due to early rains.

thans for this thread is critical.

Your indoor numbers sound right. But My outs have been going for 16 to a santa Cruz dispensary. Then again my stuff tests well above average