What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Longcock

I don't understand how California prices are inline with upper Midwest prices for indoor stuff.
Here we pay 25-27 for cali indoor stuff. I think this thread is sometimes missing the point of wholesale and retail. Max Indoor prices in cali wholesale range should be is 20-22. 2pts to the taxi and 3pts to the middle man.

Longcock

Brokers make way more money off outdoor stuff though. They get it at 1-1.2k a piece. 2pts to the taxi and here we are paying in the range of 18-22 for outdoor.

Z

z-ro

The market in non med states in deceiving right now , a lot of people tell me they are getting ins for 25-3 in tx, then they send me a picture and its outdoor....

The market in non med states in deceiving right now , a lot of people tell me they are getting ins for 25-3 in tx, then they send me a picture and its outdoor....

Lots of light dep gets past off as indoor to out of state buyers...Im not saying its right to lie to folks but it happens.

That said, I have seen deps locally that are as good, or in some cases better than indoor stuff.

Prices I see in the Dirty South for real good indoor is in that 2500-3000 range now days.

Moved the last of my outdoor locally here in the foothills over the weekend. It was just ok quality. Nice round dense golf ball nugs but a little dark and not much nose on it. I got 1200 per after I paid the runner. Pretty sure he got 1350 from the broker. Most likely going out of state.

I say it was the last but I keep digging through bins and finding bits here and there that are worth trimming. Squeezing all I can out of it:biggrin:

AWDTERROR

I don't understand how California prices are inline with upper Midwest prices for indoor stuff.
Here we pay 25-27 for cali indoor stuff. I think this thread is sometimes missing the point of wholesale and retail. Max Indoor prices in cali wholesale range should be is 20-22. 2pts to the taxi and 3pts to the middle man.

They aren't, your probably just seeing some deps ran in coco.

Bwanabud

Cali outdoor just flooded the market here in the East, 28-3 lb, our indoor market is usually pretty stable at 38ish...so I'm losing my azz right now.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Y215

It seems aesthetics are the main selling point .
Does anyone actually smoke test these herbs before proclaiming it AAA ??

Indoors / out doors . Cookies , OG . Blue dream . But is it primo smoke ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

oceangrownkush

Veteran
G`day Y215

It seems aesthetics are the main selling point .
Does anyone actually smoke test these herbs before proclaiming it AAA ??

Indoors / out doors . Cookies , OG . Blue dream . But is it primo smoke ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Nobody cares how it smokes, it's all about how it glows up the bag. Nobody but me of course lol.

BigNoise

Consumers are retarded. My daily smoke is fluffy and seeded, but smooth with a nice high. I've had all kinds of "primo" that smoked like shit.

Grow outdoor, sell by the branch...let the customer trim and pick seeds. Someday...

O

Oakhills

Most I know don't want to pay for seeds, it's a taste/weight/lower THC issue.

Seeds do weigh a bit, for sure. Buying by the branch and trim oneself... F-yeah. But I have to say, seeded bud matures quicker and are usually more potent than bud harvested early due to external forces....

I know of an old school dry sieve hash maker and he prefers suger trim or seeded flowers as they yield the greatest potency for making hash. The THC crystals are more developed on the outside of the flower.

Back on topic, I hear 1600 these days in the Bay Area for good clean outdoor, but closer to 2 in February... There is a lot of Mediocre out there going for 1400 though.

Bwanabud

Seeds do weigh a bit, for sure. Buying by the branch and trim oneself... F-yeah. But I have to say, seeded bud matures quicker and are usually more potent than bud harvested early due to external forces....

I know of an old school dry sieve hash maker and he prefers suger trim or seeded flowers as they yield the greatest potency for making hash. The THC crystals are more developed on the outside of the flower.

Back on topic, I hear 1600 these days in the Bay Area for good clean outdoor, but closer to 2 in February... There is a lot of Mediocre out there going for 1400 though.

I'd agree with that, more reason to keep the girls happy the whole way till finish.

Sell by the branch ?...not so much, I have 55x600w HPS lites burning 12 months a year...that's a lot of fkn branches :biggrin:

But I'd go for selling the whole bush, like xmas trees,,,come pick it out, chop it down, pay, tie to roof and leave :)

Longcock

If you ever make it to Jamaica, That's how weed is sold. A bunch of 9" branches bundled together in black plastic. They do a decent trim Job. Always ask for purple skunk. Its not really purple its real light green with purple steam.

Bwanabud

If you ever make it to Jamaica, That's how weed is sold. A bunch of 9" branches bundled together in black plastic. They do a decent trim Job. Always ask for purple skunk. Its not really purple its real light green with purple steam.

Yep, been there done that :)

I go to the West Indies every year for a month, travel with my own...their product sucks down there.

BTW:How do they grow outdoors by the equator ?...it's 12/12 light all year,,,you could never veg the plants.

Longcock

The plot/plantation I went to by Negril, they plant seeds regular and they grow for about a monthe before they flower. They had rows of 2' high plants all single cola, And new planted plots ranging in height from seedlings to 1' plants with no buds.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
indoor prices have crashed pretty hard back east...only a few certain hotspots where you can still knock commercial grade cali vacpack bud for more then 3. I've heard from multiple brokers in new england area that there are lots of commercial local indoors (or possible stuff from CO, OR, MI, WA) that are in the mid 2s.

the indoors selling for 25+ in CA are usually very high quality, and staying local. CA still has a huge demand and huge population of smokers. sure some of those 25s might still be getting sent for 32, but not nearly as much as 12-13s outdoor packs are shipping for 18-2.

also lots and lots of light dep or very well grown outdoor being sold as indoors in non med markets as well. so when a batch of light dep Glue or Sour sells for 16 here in CA, gets brought to non-med at 24-25, all the indoor growers in that non med start complaining that "they got indoors for 24 now damnit" when everybody is getting deceived.

my sun grown GG tested at 27.7%, that was freaking higher than the 24% my indoor coco run tested at!

Yep, been there done that :)

I go to the West Indies every year for a month, travel with my own...their product sucks down there.

BTW:How do they grow outdoors by the equator ?...it's 12/12 light all year,,,you could never veg the plants.

They grow sativas from seed or at least they should be if they want more than a 2 ft plant. Dutch genetics and now north american genetics are ruining their old lines.