What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

furrywall11

i fully expect to be personally sold out by thanksgiving, and praying to god i can find enough neighbors to stock up through the winter.

theres gonna be a drought by march mark my word. winter dep crops are going to be the key....really shooting for an early april harvest this year so i can replug and have my 2nd dep flipped by may1st, and 3rd dep flipped by july15th.

Lol I fully expect to be on the beach somewhere for this drought...Might try and get an indoor off before the spring light dep though.

DOWNLOW

Shit prices are crazy every where here in NYC all the cats with weight say they're getting it from Cali selling $200 zips mostly to corner hustlers and the whole plate which I think y'all call a pack or unit for 3k unless you buy three plates or so they'll let it go for 25 or so. So as a corner hustler you stuck at the bottom selling dime bags and eighths for 40 bucks compared to 5 years ago 400 a zip. Anyways y'all keep doing what you doing and stay safe till I get down there after I get my tax money cuz I see double up all day long fucking with y'all. PEACE

EastBayGrower

Veteran
I just learned "boat" a full boat is 100 plates lol....

Hhahahahha i love it :p... just be careful ive heard plates break easy on boats lol...

on a more serious note... went to a couple bay area dispensaries today to show some cookies and ogs (10ps total)... prices asked for was 1900 og, 2100 platinum/forum gsc, 2400-2500 cookie frost... all accepted at both clubs without hesitation, surprised me to be honest, i was expecting some give and take, but all they asked was a little clean up on the leafyness...

cookie frost going for 2600 on consignment..

got a few more appointments tomorrow so will update if any more news comes up, but if you were able to harvest a good amount of top quality outs (og,cooks,sour d,glue,ect.) with smell and good look youll be sitting pretty this year :)

hearing the usual 1500-1800 for usual outs, i know a dude who sold his whole disappointing 20p harvest (usually gets 40-50) for 1000 in one shot, i never saw it but hard to believe he wouldnt have gotten more...

furrywall11

I'm hearing 1-1.2k for standard outdoor in 20+ packs. 14 for decent outdoor sour diesel in quantity. 2k for indoor sour diesel large packs. This all from one broker whose line is even with all the shit that happened people still managed to harvest a lot of bud this year..especially mexican cartels in the bushes.

I know that if you can get that indoor looking outs down to Socal you can still get 2-2.2k/lb in 2-3 packs to various clubs if you have your foot in the door. Problem is it takes forever in those small amounts.

EastBayGrower

Veteran
I'm hearing 1-1.2k for standard outdoor in 20+ packs. 14 for decent outdoor sour diesel in quantity. 2k for indoor sour diesel large packs. This all from one broker whose line is even with all the shit that happened people still managed to harvest a lot of bud this year..especially mexican cartels in the bushes.

I know that if you can get that indoor looking outs down to Socal you can still get 2-2.2k/lb in 2-3 packs to various clubs if you have your foot in the door. Problem is it takes forever in those small amounts.

true its all relative to location, i would think it would be more like 2600-28k in la for stuff thats 2200 in the bay area, and 1800 up in sohum/mendo usually gets more expensive going south ime, thats a rough estimate on prices as it relates to locale...

i hope everyone is atleast shopping around a bit and not taking the first offer on the table.. unless youve done your research... dont sell your hard work short...

and DOWNLOW thanks for the laugh, that post was straight comedy...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
its a buyers market in san diego ,,,not a sellers.....yeehaw..we got shitloads of dispensaries and delivery places competing...good for the consumer

Storm Shadow

Veteran
10 pack Berkley OG @ 27 Indoor
10 pack Lemon Cookies @ 27 Indoor

5 pack of Deps OG @ 2000<<< These are str8 Dank and taste amazing.. being sold as indoor getting shipped to the Midwest/East Coast

All the outdoor and depot Ive seen this year from Norcal is much better than anything Ive seen grown down here local in SoCal

DOWNLOW

Ha ha ha ha, lol jokes on me Lmao.

Any time EASTBAYGROWER LOL.

You Cali are no joke, I'm out I'm going to sit

At the little kids table.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Shit prices are crazy every where here in NYC all the cats with weight say they're getting it from Cali selling $200 zips mostly to corner hustlers and the whole plate which I think y'all call a pack or unit for 3k unless you buy three plates or so they'll let it go for 25 or so. So as a corner hustler you stuck at the bottom selling dime bags and eighths for 40 bucks compared to 5 years ago 400 a zip. Anyways y'all keep doing what you doing and stay safe till I get down there after I get my tax money cuz I see double up all day long fucking with y'all. PEACE

raise them prices! i know that sun grown sour and OG has been steady 18-22 this year in norcal. i know the movers and shippers are usually getting 28-3 in NY and east coast. it has to be that loud sour thats super glue sticky and reeks of fuel. its selling for 200 a zip here in NorCal so you definately should not be selling those for 200 in NY, 200 for regular bubbas/dreams/greenbuds and stuff that are getting shipped in for 24. most of this high end should be at 280-300 at least out there.

im in new england i get a consistant 38-4 for ogs and chems. it has to be perfectly grown and loud. prices here have fallen pretty good here in the past few years.

EastBayGrower

Veteran
another day another dollar, prices still looking proper in norcal as its been mentioned, looks like ill average out ~2k for all this years outs, 2500 for the best (sold as ins), 1700 for the green and all in betweeen... well grown outdoor OG going 1800-2100 ime (lemon/fuel, super frosty, cleaned up it passes for ins outside cali)

and talking with all the buyers its looking like supply is down (people either killed it or got nothing at all) and prices are up from last year... ill say it again in mid nov, you still have tree come feb/march that 1400 outdoor right now will be going 1800 and og will be ~2400, no complaints here ...

light dep ftw

o yeah, some really surprising news aslo, multiple buyers saying top shelf ins AAA high demand strains are getting tickets OVER 3k!!! thats crazy, will we ever see 4k again? (i hope so)

prop215, your at 9,999 posts, gonna celebrate for 10k :p get a life dude~ lol jk

Last edited:

Lyfespan

got units moving a lil slow in socal, but still moving 2200-3k for dank indoor strains gg4,c99,gogi. seems the connoisseur strains are seriously sought, too much og,BD,cookie and gg out there. if you have unique aromas that shit is gone, and sours are fetching high prices too, seems sours are tight in LA

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha damn 10k posts! might as well be in the wholesale thread since ive lived here for 5+ years and its helped me make a good living!

whats funny is that shatter prices seem lower. last year i was getting 8-8800 for that high end stable gold colored amber shatter. now its down to 65-7k. and i hear a bunch about crumbles and non shatters going for even less.

but flower prices are up, what a trip.

cheers to everyone here who made it through the storm and are enjoying the rewards. pour one and smoke one for the fallen homies who had tougher luck this year with the fires and raids. and still remember to stay safe out there! big bust this week in butte 1000+ pounds, another in shasta with 260 in a traffic stop. it aint a game out there!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
very nice conleys greenhouse grown, supp light OG kush hybrids from loompa like yeti, pure kush, various OGs for 17-18 deep on the hill.

my GH sours still at 18 all day in the bay people cant get enough. sooo sticky......

saw various paclobuzatrol'd dreams and shit for 13-14 as well. god damn brokers love those hardball cancer buds for moving....i cant say for sure it was bushloaded i do see similar results from massive nodosum and tria doses but it just has that typical rock hard, not a single leaf all hardball bud look that makes me suspect. but the smell was very strong so thats why i can see them being winners for a broker.

also was at harborside vending and saw a few samples of stuff people were dropping off, some pretty subpar stuff that i swear the guy got 17 for but i cant be sure. he had 2 lbs of some dark purple looking outdoor that looked kind of beat up and not that frosty, and the vender guy cashed him out 3400 bucks. there was like 8 mother fuckers in the lobby that day all vending packs lol....

The feedback is appreciated. I am really surprised at how much outdoor is netting, i have seen indoor go for 18.

Any feedback on quality og indo from sac to the bay? Never vended to club but strongly considering giving it a shot.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
if you have name brand shit like sherb, good cookies, or any rare hyped strain ive heard anywhere from 3-36 in bay area and sacramento clubs.

OG is around 25 for indoor i believe, for the good good. but ive seen subpar indoor OGs for lower.

Latest posts

Latest posts