What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

0riginalGangsta

It has been a pretty typical year here in Nevada county. Been seeing name brand gh and od go for a point or two higher but most of the commercial strains are still right where they were last year. Just wrapping up with trimming of some of the girls that went late and will be sending most of the trim crew on their way shortly. Seeing 15-16ish on our od cookie, pine tar, triangle and goo varieties. Neighbors are seeing 12-14 on their od blue dream, cheese and other similar commercial cuts. Not a whole lot of variety in my neighborhood. We are trying a 3rd late run in the gh's and replanted both right after everything came down back in Aug. Everything looks good now but we will see how the quality is when it comes down in a few weeks. Anyone else have experience with late runs in the gh? This is our first year trying this. :tiphat: Happy Holidaze my brothers and as always be safe out there. OG

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
good luck out in nevada county, the BOS wants to restrict the grow ordinance there and start doing some shasta/butte/yuba type of enforcement next year.

saw some pretty nice outdoor cherry pies and purple diesels for 13-14 in butte yesterday…basic dense green buds but very loud smell. those same packs would have been 1-12 last year so there is still a small price increase over 2014.

Z

z-ro

Might not believe me but I haven't had anything go for less than 17, even my BD and GC

bamboogardner

Wondering what -100 micron dry Kief out of the dry trim machines is going for to the brokers. Full melt and super dank with loud nose.

0riginalGangsta

good luck out in nevada county, the BOS wants to restrict the grow ordinance there and start doing some shasta/butte/yuba type of enforcement next year.

Yea I hear ya man, there has been talk for a few years about changing the laws here in nevada co. I've been thinking about were my next move will be a lot lately. I'm afraid that these new ordinance trends will be adopted by more and more counties soon. Might just pack up and find a new state.

Anyways, been seeing some super loud GH purp og varieties with great bag appeal from a little higher up on the hill in sierra,co going fast for 16. Be safe out there friends. OG

Zarezhu

Here in sac, a friend got 17 for some great hoophouse bud, my blue dreams full sun has been going for 13, alien og/bbkush for 14.

Bout to have a niceee harvest of some indoor green ribbon, first real indoor harvest. Is green ribbon a connoisseur strain or is it just a typical green bud?

Not sure what to charge on the green ribbon, SUPER frosty, great smell, large dense buds. I'd drive to LA if I could get more, although I live real close to the bay as well.

Green Ribbon
picture.php

View image in gallery

frostqueen

It freaks me the fuck out when people sell for shit prices. Have to say it. That seems like just handing most of the money to the vendors and dropping wholesale prices pointlessly. Maybe I'm missing something.

Zarenzhu thanks for your feedback. In the mid to late 2000s, green ribbon was fairly sought after and far less common. at that time it was considered a desirable strain. Today, its almost certainly offbrand by current market standards. However, i think with a good batch properly marketed you could do fine. not in extremely high circulation, and has potential to be great.

Good luck.

Pulsar

Read a few pages back that people are dropping sacks off for consignment?! Ugh.. I just shuddered at the thought. What a travesty.
I would never deal with the clubs. Im still pulling 32 for GSC and SFV clone if i part them out by zips. Takes a little bit longer of course..For straight P's Ill go absolutely no lower than 25.
Crazy to see what some are ditching their meds for. Sub 2K? Really? To each his own I guess.
The market is still relatively untouched here on the central coast of CA.

Here in sac, a friend got 17 for some great hoophouse bud, my blue dreams full sun has been going for 13, alien og/bbkush for 14.

Bout to have a niceee harvest of some indoor green ribbon, first real indoor harvest. Is green ribbon a connoisseur strain or is it just a typical green bud?

Not sure what to charge on the green ribbon, SUPER frosty, great smell, large dense buds. I'd drive to LA if I could get more, although I live real close to the bay as well.

Green Ribbon

I'm in Sac as well. Green Ribbon is a nice strain. If it's pretty good you could get 28 a unit at most of the clubs around here. That's been close to the top end for strains like that. Lower yielding cookies and ogs can push you above 3, but the loss in yield means you will still make less.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
so even though sungrowns are going for 13-15, and mersh/good indoor for 2-25.....i have been hearing quite a few stories from high end guys getting 3-36 for top notch indoor of rare strains like gelato, etc. my homies delivery service in bay area has been paying 32 for 10/10 GSC and other stuff like that....when its selling for 50-60 an 8th they can afford 32.n

i saw a bunch of pretty nice indoor gorilla glues, gelato bagseed, and cookies go for 25-27 in SF on black market...maybe 7-8/10 on quality. looks nice but a bit commercial...probably PGR'd..

Lyfespan

so even though sungrowns are going for 13-15, and mersh/good indoor for 2-25.....i have been hearing quite a few stories from high end guys getting 3-36 for top notch indoor of rare strains like gelato, etc. my homies delivery service in bay area has been paying 32 for 10/10 GSC and other stuff like that....when its selling for 50-60 an 8th they can afford 32.n

i saw a bunch of pretty nice indoor gorilla glues, gelato bagseed, and cookies go for 25-27 in SF on black market...maybe 7-8/10 on quality. looks nice but a bit commercial...probably PGR'd..

rares in LA and OC are seeing these prices too 28-3200

DONAJTHEIII

wow i wish i could get 3 but i dont have these bay area name brands in my rotation.

my jacks and gg are going for 24-26 in the bay area right now im not complaning. Too scared to get clones from anyone to try any cookie fam genes last shit i told myself id bring in was the gg and im happy where im at right now.

:tiphat:

EastBayGrower

Veteran
turning into the normal winter shit show in norcal :)

Sac: heard out here is the worst of all, every club has atleast 10 vendors with duffle bags at any time... pure insanity... compared to the 3 at each club in the bay at any one time this seems nuts...

Oakland/Berkeley clubs are now requiring Microbial testing (meaning no BENEFICIALS EITHER!, no BT, PPD, Serenade... basiccly a way to exclude outdoor imo and keep the indoor wharehouse growers prices up (3k+ ps are product of this imo, we might see 4k again :)

SF clubs: most arent even taking/seeing vendors at all (completely stocked), they always say "come back" but there just trying to keep you on the line for when the drought hits in a month or two... shatter and edibles are whats being asked for atm, flower market is flooded only the best being taken or sold bulk for the crackhead prces (love those deals sometimes)

San Jose: law passed that says clubs cant accept outside vendors and must keep everything in house... most clubs are abiding...

tough goings out there for out of towners/newbies/no established connections... maketts still flooded with them....seeing alot of guys getting desperate now... glad im local :)

outdoor AAA cookies - 2400
outdoor A Tahoe OG - 2100

seeing the normal outs trying to be sold for 1500 (no buyers) and 2000 for best outs... still few buyers... shatter going for 10-15 pre-bagged from dark stable-clear/snap/gold

O and can anyone confirm that BT is down? tryed posting an add and it just stays in :awwaiting approval: and ive heard ALOT of people say it was sold to scammers and they dont post legit stuff anymore, anyone confirm?

What's good organic outdoor trim going for these days?

100-200 a p depending on sugar content

EastBayGrower

Veteran
$50-$60 an 1/8th? In THIS day and age? What a fucking crook!

shit if there still selling $60 8ths i want 4k ps, fuck em :p

most clubs got decent deals, you can get ~$10 grams of top shelf if you look around, when i was a buyer magnolia wellness had top shelf 8th for 25 if you bought one for 50, 7.5grams for $75...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts