What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

O

Oakhills

I was offered 15 per for my off brand (Bohdi strains), super frosty, potent and hand trimmed. Was told prices would go up in February..... This is in the Bay Area.

Seems all esoteric or heirloom strains are off brand these days... If it doesn't have OG, Glue or Cookie in it that is...

O

Oakhills

That's why I've been working on a sick new cookie cross. Whole plant turns purple and smells like fruity pebbles

Yep, next year I'll run some Ancient OG x sherbet and glue crosses.

It's all Mattel and McDonalds. Even the black lime is having a hard time around here... Takes a yer or two to sink in to the masses.

ApolloAK

I did a Space Cookies Cross too this year. Really happy with the results from that (Skywalker OG x GSC)

I'll have to post pics of everything once its done drying

iTarzan

Veteran
In my super unfriendly state, a state that probably will never be legal, weed prices are 200-400 an ounce so it was easy to get $4500 for some pounds of Legend OG that came out killer outdoors this year.

I couldn't believe how huge and nice Blue Dream came out. I got $4000 an lb.

Illegal is better. Risk, work, reward is way better than work and limited reward. The risk keeps grows smaller and the masses don't get involved in growing.

I pray it never becomes legal here and goes back the way it was everywhere else.

It is more fun and more lucrative being an outlaw.

minds_I

Veteran
^^^ at the risk and peril of your customers....if I were to be busted, to be sure I would drop the dime on your sad ass shit head

ApolloAK

In my super unfriendly state, a state that probably will never be legal, weed prices are 200-400 an ounce so it was easy to get $4500 for some pounds of Legend OG that came out killer outdoors this year.

I couldn't believe how huge and nice Blue Dream came out. I got $4000 an lb.

Illegal is better. Risk, work, reward is way better than work and limited reward. The risk keeps grows smaller and the masses don't get involved in growing.

I pray it never becomes legal here and goes back the way it was everywhere else.

It is more fun and more lucrative being an outlaw.

This is a California wholesale thread, not Tarzans magical jungle prices. Now get the fuck out with your shitty attitude and shitty math.

packerfan79

Veteran
^^^ at the risk and peril of your customers....if I were to be busted, to be sure I would drop the dime on your sad ass shit head

So you are publicly stating that you are a snitch. Don't forget snitches get stitches, or worse.wtf there's no need to snitch.

mowood3479

Veteran
$4500 for a lb of really nice open sun? In the U.S.? Maybe ur saying u broke it down n got $4500 idk.... If that's an actual wholesale price, where u at.. I'll set up shop asap

iTarzan

Veteran
$4500 for a lb of really nice open sun? In the U.S.? Maybe ur saying u broke it down n got $4500 idk.... If that's an actual wholesale price, where u at.. I'll set up shop asap

I sold it by the pound. The guy who bought it broke it down. He got 400 an ounce and 60 an eighth. So he got $6400 to $7680 a pound. He made $1900 to $3180 a pound. And his "patients" paid the same price for an eighth or ounce as "patients" in California do for top shelf.

So nobody was ripped off and I wasn't ripped off by some dispensary paying me $1500 for a pound and getting $7000 for it.

You would need huge balls to set up shop plus you would need to make connections to get rid of it. That by itself is sketchy at best.

So good luck with that. The fear is real in places like Texas, Florida, Oklahoma and Pennsylvania

iTarzan

Veteran

What risk and peril? Organic, in the ground, outside sun and better weed.

Seriously I chimed in on a thread where somebody else already mentioned out of state weed and you are going to narc on me because things are better here price wise?

You live in a legal state, get unfair prices but sleep great. Your dispensary owners eat great off you.

I live in an illegal state, get great prices, sleep on edge but eat great.

I am shocked at what you said. Everybody should shun you until you make amends.
Seriously dude... take it back. Speak your mind but never cross that line.

iTarzan

Veteran

There isn't enough weed around here. The demand for primo weed far exceeds the supply.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i know that good top notch CA outdoor is fetching easy 3s in the midwest right now. know some guys who are turning 14s and 15s into 3s and doubling up.

redlaser

Veteran
Spent the majority of my life in the Midwest and grew and sold. Only dealt with people ive known quite a while. Could never charge more than 200 an ounce, 700 a q.p. 400$ an ounce is bad joke, I dont care if you justify it by saying they charge 60 an eight in dispensery's, it's still taking advantage of people. Maybe if your physically selling from a downtown streetcorner and have to actually run from cops on an hourly basis I could see those prices, but even then I'd feel like some ass raping pirate. And yes I grasp supply and demand.

sprinkl

Veteran
So you are publicly stating that you are a snitch. Don't forget snitches get stitches, or worse.wtf there's no need to snitch.

I don't live in the USA but if it's true about prison butt hole getting pounded, I reckon a lot of people probably rather get stitches lol.

People over here snitch for nothing, you don't even go to jail here for serious drug offense... Yet dealers always go out of business because of snitches.
It's just the way it is... You want to make easy money and deal with everyone, outside your trusted circle, you've got to live with that risk.

Latest posts

Latest posts