What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

AWDTERROR

Prices are going up guys. Push those numbers. Don't be afraid to come out the door with 2 to 4 points above what you normally would. Lets stop giving this shit away to these guys.

AWDTERROR

Its fun to be the vendor every club likes but in reality it hurts all of us in the end.
If your product is going to in the 35+ /8th range there is no need to sell below 21-2300.
If its going to go at 40-45, they can afford to pay 24-2900. Doesn't matter if its indoor or outdoor. It matters where its going to go on the board.

We get the same 1900 for the replant of our gh as we do for the dep in the summer...og's and og hybrids. 2000 for cookies which i will be doing more or in the future.

maxmurder

Veteran
plus they have to deal with whiney overpaid rich californians who forgot what having a real job is like or to face a much greater significant risk of incarceration or financial ruin.im a grower from humboldt and oregon saying this. i get it, the price is going down and it stings. but we were so grossly overpaid compared to brokers before and now its turning around as the risk does too. plus if you learn to use cheaper raw inputs and grow at scale like real farmers and manage real sized crews youll make more. you used to be able to pull it off almost alone except planting and harvest work

i agree with most of what you said but it's not where i'm coming from.

whiney- yes i do whine a little but it's only because i made a few bad choices when i was getting 42 for years and after divorces, busted and bad partnerships i had to start from less than zero. so i may be a tad bitter.

rich- ha not even close.

real job- i work 7 days a week with 2-3 days off a year for vacation.

my raw inputs are 75% lower than 4 years ago and getting lower the more i learn.

real farmers- no one has yet to leave me 40 acres and without owner/c arry i couldn't get into one IF they were available, that shit gets bought up by neighbors it's not on the mls.

you used to be able to pull it off almost alone except planting and harvest work- yes that's where i'm at.

what i think drivers should get is 2 bucks from humboldt to la. that's also where i'm at. i only work with clubs in cali not outta state blackmarket. my very good friend who moved my work for the last couple years sees the same guys at the la clubs and up here at buys. he expanded and i expanded and now does the drive 3 times a month just to take care of his family and can't handle much of mine which i totally get. he's willing to take 2 bucks less than driving here locally but buy after buy he visits locally he still gets 4-6 bucks more driving. he knows la club prices. he would way rather spend those days with family and friends (and fishing haha) rather than being on the road 9 days a month. so when i'm whining about drivers/middlemen coming up and paying no more than 22 for any indoor og good or bad and flipping em to clubs in la for 26-28 yeah i'm gonna bitch.
i actually had one of these guys tell me "yeah this is much better than that guy's og, smells killer, looks killer, better trim job- but i'm only paying 22," so i left and the broke guy behind me with a bad run and the asian gang guy in front of me who steals power, uses pgr's and pulls 20 days early was very happy with 22.

Lochinvar

There is no way there won't be a drought after new years. Too many folks waiting on 100+ with cash in hand it's crazy. Sure a lot of farms have pooped up here but nowhere near enough to fill that cali gap in production.

my thoughts exactly... it always runs dry, even in ca

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
watching football today in SF with some broker friends…saw a bunch of herb

dep sours, very nice frosty stinky sour close to indoor quality, only complaint was a little fluffy and smaller nugs, 10pc went for 19 to the grower and broker got 2k each, on their way to NY for 28

blue knight from same grower, very very nice smell and purple tint but lots of small pieces, only a couple and they went for 19 too with the sours.

full season alien OG, big light green buds zero larf or popcorn, reminded me more like chem4 than OG, very small hint of OG smell but had that regular alien smell thats kind of like seaweed and candy. 10pc @ 17each, brokers were complaining that it couldn't pass for regular OG and lowballed a point each even though everyone agreed they had a great look, nice fresh big buds with good trim job. midwest bound for 25 each.

dep cookies, close to indoor quality, only a couple units, grower got 22 and broker got 24 to another shipper

full season big bud "kush" that was like halfway OG and halfway bubba but didn't have full terp profile of either, kind of piney basic smell, large colas but looked like lazy trim and kind of dark colored, nothing too special, saw a tiny touch of PM on some leaves. multiple went for 15 and 16 to different folks. i feel like this category of bud will drop into the 12-14s soon.

full season basic shit, looked like blue dream but yanked early, spear shaped nugs lots of stem. barely any frost, probably from an abatement garden where people had to pull plants early. saw a couple go for 900 and 1000 to shippers….straight work bud. feel like this will be solid 1k unit range going into the winter.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
bomb looking units. fresh loud and frosted to the max, perfect form and hand trimmed clean no duff and free of smalls.
flawless in every way.
true og kush
triangle kush
gorilla glue
middle man picking up as many as available for visiting out of state buyer. 22-23 to the grower (willamette valley)
ghost train haze #1 21-22 straight up fire looking and potent as a mother fucker. loud cat pissy piney hazey nose. real loud. opened bag smells across the house. almost over powers the open gg4 bags opened in the same room.

I was visiting with a farmer yesterday and he sold a 10 pack of small blue knight bottoms Nad small nugs for 12 a piece. It's super purple, tasty and potent. Said he will go 16 on the tops once they're dry and ready.

This was from the Berry Creek area.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
busy day on the hill in ban county…

cantaloupe haze by the dozens going for 13 to the grower, 14 to broker, and 15 to exporter in bay. good green bud, bright green frosty sticky just kind of a bland fruity melon smell.

cherry pie, very nice and very strong CP smell, but no purple color, multiples at 15 to grower and 17 to broker on hill. could have gone an extra week or two for more color but it was good enough. grower should have asked 16

banana cindy, very interesting looking herb, reminds me of sensi star or some old school dense rock hard bud from back in the day, but dripping with frost brokers joked it would be relabeled as indoor. 17 to grower for multiples, might reduce to 16 for 10+...

very fire OG kush that looked damn near like indoors, might try to post a pic later. 18 to grower and broker got 2 once they hit the bay area. broker described the packs as "jet fuel"...

sticky ass bright green tangies fresh from full season 16 to grower

all HILL PRICES, not bay area….ground zero in a sierra ban county..

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Yes4Prop215

I love your feedback bro.... its like a mirror image of everything I see and hear... your always on point

Drewsif

State to state importers are making a killing. Lots of people paying the same price for nug as they were 10 years ago. 20 a gram, flat rate in many cases ("drought") Cali growers are under attack, just gonna say that. Attempting to lower the national standards before the big corporate takover i suppose.