What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

MountZionCollec

Nor cal are u on the Calaveras side or amador of the county line bridge? Do u know if they are letting people back into Calaveras if they cross the county line? A friend between rail road flat and glencoe is staring down fire on an opposite ridge. They told him if he leaves they won't let him back.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
man that calaveras fire is scary…freakin 65,000 acres. we just had a fire in butte but it got contained at 150 acres and was still huge as fuck…can't imagine 65k acres burning that is surreal.

furrywall11

It was a weird kind of smokey in gv today..I was theorizing that it was smoke from the calveras Fire that had reached a very high altitude because you couldn't smell it just see it. %5 contained and in the middle of a heat wave. Could use some El Niño effects about now

Furrywall, Im close to GV and have the same high altitude smoke. It is from the Butte fire in Amador/Calaveras. Dropped some ash on my plants last two nights.

zion-were looking ok as of now on the amador side. had to load up the water tank and get water from the fire dept to hit the girls cuz no power means no water.. and judging by your name were pretty damn close

furry and rolling stoner- I'm around gv also.. girls def had some white dustings on em this morning

i drove by the lake county "valley" fire today as well. saw 50 foot flames in the hills raging outta control. made it out before they closed the 29 thank god. praying for my people out there too..

time for el nino… after we chop though hopefully

MountZionCollec

Good to hear u are fine on the amador side, well at least if ur north of 88, either way your exits are better then mine. I'm MUCH deeper into the hills than Zion :)

Good decision on water!! I'm on well so I'm good. We're trying to figure out how to get water to properties in need so plants don't dry out.

My friends 1000+ pound 99 plant garden was in the MIDDLE of it, woke up to exploding trees with 10 minutes to leave. They aren't letting people back in so after evacuation he dressed as a forestry service worker with fire retardants and a hard hat, truck like everyone else with markings like them on window just cruising around Calaveras, he hasn't lost one plant yet! Tho he lost his house!

So u know they cannot make u leave your property. They came up to mine, the game warden, asking us when we would comply with the mandatory evacuation, then they will ask something along the lines "do you refuse to comply", I responded I would think about it but he said answer now so I told him I refuse to comply. They put u on some waiver list so there not responsible for u or something.

IF u drive thru a roadblock they will not let u back thru unless u swear some crazy shit requires u to go back in, my neighbor said he had to get back in to get his father in law and they told him to get lost

There will be no oversupply this year, whatever you got last year add hundreds, their will be no flood, ONLY STOCKING for the dry spell. Good time to make new friends and gauge old enemies!

I'm swimming in smoke

furrywall11

redlaser

Veteran
totally off topic but it's smokey as hell in GV right now and the smell is terrible...it's also vaporized fire retardant, pvc pipes and, whatever else got burned up. The air index quality is in GV right now is 189---That's on the upper end of "very unhealthy" and these air quality index guys will put up with about anything so that's saying something.

http://www.sparetheair.com/aqirealtime.cfm?pollutant=pm25&site=479

http://mobile.arb.ca.gov/breathewell/default.aspx?city=Grass Valley

At 10:00 a.m the air index was at 265, at 300 it's called hazardous. Out of all the surrounding areas it seems odd it's concentrated in Western Nevada county.

Lyfespan

fucking bloody hell what is it with these fires. im in socal in a warehouse, and this afternoon the building crossed the street burst into flames, 15 minute fire fight only. but WTF

furrywall11

It feels like shit out here. I feel like a turd

Those are smoke inhalation symptoms. I have a nice place in gv but me and my fam are camped out at a hotel in sac..starting to think about how long I'm going to have to stay out here. Not that big a deal when compared to other people's problems though.

Damn Furry, I don't know. I was in Sac this AM and it aint much better there than it is up the hill imo. My friend is up around Washington, even smoke up there at 4200 feet. All the way down to the valley floor.

I hand fed compost tea this PM and it was nasty out there. Felt sick to my stomach after.

Im thinking I should start a Cal Fire thread...

Latest posts

Latest posts