What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I would pay $330 a Gram if anything on this planet got me High off 2 Hits ...

a Few Monster sized bowls of anything insane just to get the ball rolllin...

2 rips...Jeeezz Us Ghost White and Trembling.. only PCP bro.. 2 puffs and u go lah lah lah

HUGE

Veteran
I didn't see the herb so I can't comment on quality. What I can say is it was for sure machine trimmed if trimmed at all and it is all used to make CO2 oil. I'm sure alot of corners are cut but I'm also sure it is better than alot of the bullshit people sell where I'm at.

Thats about right for bulk untrimmed bud. Quality really isnt a concern if its destined for the co2 extractor. Green house flowers of average quality are going for 1400 in WA and i hear that "average quality" is pretty low.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I have heard of legal greenhouse herb, I502 Washington approved going for .75 cents a gram wholesale.

only for concentrate production herb….

i just did a tour of several 502 shops in seattle a few weeks ago, even stale open sun herb from last year is still 40 a 8th. all nice grade indoors were as high as 80 an 8th, 130 a quarter oz. the best deal i could find was some good indoor GSC, 2 grams for $33 bucks.

last year in norcal i sold a bunch of my machine trimmed "littles" for 4-500 a unit and it all went to hash production.

HUGE

Veteran
Correct strictly concentrate production herb.

only for concentrate production herb….

i just did a tour of several 502 shops in seattle a few weeks ago, even stale open sun herb from last year is still 40 a 8th. all nice grade indoors were as high as 80 an 8th, 130 a quarter oz. the best deal i could find was some good indoor GSC, 2 grams for $33 bucks.

last year in norcal i sold a bunch of my machine trimmed "littles" for 4-500 a unit and it all went to hash production.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I would pay $330 a Gram if anything on this planet got me High off 2 Hits ...

a Few Monster sized bowls of anything insane just to get the ball rolllin...

2 rips...Jeeezz Us Ghost White and Trembling.. only PCP bro.. 2 puffs and u go lah lah lah

Agreed. My point, imagine how much of that shit we would have to smoke to even notice a head change. By mortals I'm referring to the folks who can't distinguish the difference in highs or flavor profiles, its all grass to them. Smoke on weekends out of a wooden dugout, etc. Hand them a tube of ecsd grown to the tits and watch em drop like flies lol

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
homie in san francisco who caters to higher end market like rappers and out of state music industry/brokers and such said he's been charging as high as 25 for the best light dep OG and Glue in the city that are damn near better than indoors. regular bulk light dep OGs for 21-23 in SF, most high end indoor rare strains are 28-3, only premature asian grapes are selling for under 25 for indoors. said a few clubs in the bay and sacremento associated with cookies are paying 3+ for all the fancy shit like sherbet, blue ivy, gelato, even gorilla glue is fetching high prices right now. said he can get 28-3 all day for gorilla glue at most clubs right now...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
still shows that one can fetch the right price with the right rare cut….a bunch of people found bag seeds at the gelato tasting event and then popped their own phenos and are running with them.

i can still get some off brand strains in the 19-2 range but not in big quantity, this is the best sellers market I've seen in 5 years its dryer than 90yr snatch out here.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I am curious on how many grow on single phase electrical power basically residential service. And if some are growing using the most expensive less effective electrical system to run. Then wanting compensation and considerations for such a bad business endevors

Not sure if its possible to answer that question, but I dont think you're really curious anyway. Why dont you say how you feel instead of being passive-aggressive?

HL45

Veteran
Str8edge, there is a reason that certain utilitiy companies don't care in certain areas....and the reason there has been a long history of indoor in certain areas of or...its The same reason stinky unkempt hippies wearing tiedyes can,go into the utility company pay enormous electric bills in cash and not raise an eyebrow of investigative consideration even if there tax return states that they have no where near this amount,of capital to work with.
It's not to do with the utility co privacy regulations, it has to do with another industry closely intertwined with ours. And ultimately one key individual. Bob Snodgrass..and glassblowers.

Once hippies started blowing glass in the area having 2 3 4 or more kilns going 24/7 that were up to 5kw each in there small garages with loud exhaust fans above their torches, dumping hot air out of their small garages while they took bong hits at the same time thereby the smell of pot being sucked out the same exhaust. Carrying big tanks of gas that look no different than a big tank of co2 to the passerby. I've seen them first hand. One of the garages you could barley fit 8k worth of lights and this guy had 15k worth of kilns in it next to his bench. It was these hippies who paved the way for indoor growers around certain parts. A growshop owner once explained that to me years ago. And it all made sense.

maxmurder

Veteran
CA power rates are the worst ive ever fucking seen, even at commercial level during peak is just insane what they charge.

anything below .10kwh is great and makes the margins alot nicer than say, .34kwh at peak! i heard some places in CA are charging .55kwh now which is fucking rape.

my commercial was .18kwh in norcal off PGE.

a few years ago we had a house on Redding Muni and it was .10kwh all day long, but across town on pg$e we had a 10 lighter on an ag account and it was always $650. a month.
where i live now commercial is .25kwh all day long, houses are .17 for the first 1000kwh, .21 for the next 1000 and 1.00kwh for anything over 2000kwh. no shit.

Please people, keep this thread about California wholesale prices. Maybe talk about electricity prices in the indoor section. As we head into the outdoor harvest season, I hate to see this thread get all crapped up. If you aren't talking about Cali prices, you are trolling.
Indoor Sour Diesel 21
Lite dep Sour Diesel 21

HL45 good job with the watts vs. amps clarification. I have known electricians that didn't get that.