What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Z

z-ro

Actually I would do 100s. There 3 feet wide, then i would allow 1' outside of pots for canopy extending outside, so 4x4 wide is a 16 square foot plant.

6000/16= 375 plants
Yield of 3-4.5 pound plants comes out to 1150-1700 pounds depending on strains used all falling within total canopy limits.

No

TheOutlawTree

I went to a dispensary in sacramento the other day... I have indoor blue dream, gg#4, and Sour D... The owner said he can give me one of his cultivar's license's (whatever that is) if i grow strictly for him- and he will give me 2 per unit and 6-12 of them per week. My stuff is all machine trimmed in the trim-pal so i wouldn't call it botique grade.

If it works out i will start filling my rooms 1/2 and 1/2 with blue dream and GG4 to compensate for the low prices on gg4.

I only stopped to one dispensary so i figure if i did some more driving around i could get up to 24 a unit for the gg4. I thought it was cool that the dude wants to establish a business relationship and take all my stuff.... But getting 2 per unit on gg4 is a little low i believe...not sure.

Ya light deps the way to go right now I seen it go for as high as 21 but I also seen some bubba and plat og indoor go for 21 The other day on a big pack ... Crazy market right now

furrywall11

Getting 19 for chocolate hash berry dep units. That's not even a popular strain. Very frosty, though....I'll be holding out for 2-21 for my OG strains.

Ahhhh, the summer time is in effect and at long last it's a sellers market. I'm giving big thanks over here!!!

TheOutlawTree

Yeah... I may have to ask around a little more before I can let go the gg4 for 2. I always give dispensaries / patients amazing deals.... but im sure they are going and doubling their money selling retail. Must be nice.

Lately I've been thinking about opening my own dispensary.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Getting 19 for chocolate hash berry dep units. That's not even a popular strain. Very frosty, though....I'll be holding out for 2-21 for my OG strains.

Ahhhh, the summer time is in effect and at long last it's a sellers market. I'm giving big thanks over here!!!

anyone use nitro pack for a long period and have seen the comparisons. is it worth the trouble. freezing. theres a bunch of people who say freezing is great if done at the right moisture level. im just thinking about the three four months just before summer hits.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
heard indoor prices are creeping up in socal…wonder how much indoor gets sold as deps at clubs, i remember seeing a ton of that back in the day

idiit

Veteran
On a drug farm miles from anywhere in the central Andean mountains of Colombia, workers are digging up marijuana bushes and replacing them with avocados.

They’ll get no subsidies from a government crop substitution program since the state barely exists in these remote mountains in Cauca province, 30 miles south of Cali. They’re responding instead to a 70 percent crash in prices over the last year after farmers here planted so much marijuana that they saturated the market.

“It’s barely profitable anymore because everyone’s growing it,” said a farmer, who asked not to be named. “I’m getting out of it.”
The price of a pound of the potent “creepy” strain of marijuana grown in Cauca has plunged to $15 from $50 per pound a year ago, according to local growers. That’s aggravating poverty in a region where some laborers earn as little as $3 per day, according to Vladimir Bueno, a community leader.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=309612&highlight=colombia

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

i was high as shit last night…meant to say "deps sold as indoor"… on the breakdown level in 1-3.5g bags its pretty easy for most of the public to get fooled into thinking their "indoor" is actually some really well grown light dep.

deps also work good for the dispo's selling "nug run" since they can buy a LB for 2k, blast it as nug run and then get 12-16k retail @40 a gram on the shelf. lots of margin when theres no %% to pay the extractors and its all vertically integrated.

carson

on the breakdown level in 1-3.5g bags its pretty easy for most of the public to get fooled into thinking their "indoor" is actually some really well grown light dep.

You mean get fooled into thinking their good light dep is "indoor"?

deps also work good for the dispo's selling "nug run" since they can buy a LB for 2k, blast it as nug run and then get 12-16k retail @40 a gram on the shelf. lots of margin when theres no %% to pay the extractors and its all vertically integrated.

Figuring 25% return, 450*.25 = 112.5 * 40 = $4,500. How are clubs getting 12-16k off a lb of dep?

Latest posts

Latest posts