What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

panick503

Hey thanks bongstar, we all are already aware the world is ending as we know it... and u can produce more pounds and still invest in quality. Thanks for posting this crap all over the Internet though, I'm sure that will make it a reality... .

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
ok well i would be curious how it would go when our pounds went side by side and we were both in a position where we need ours to be chosen first. ive never gone anything but first in over a year now. i have found that selling a+ next to some well grown and processed world class recognized and sought after pounds of the super bomb super stars is unlikely unless they need more pounds than there are available of the latter.

Bye Bye 2014

Bye Bye 2014

Somebody came up from SF last weekend and bought everything on the road at 15. Cleaned out all the neighbors except the one that wasn't home. Now last years is gone, lets talk about light dep prices. The SF buyer and 2 other buyers have all said they want it all when its ready. We are deppin 1/3 DHN sourD, 1/3 green crack, and 1/3 og's, cherrypie, j-1 and some purps. Any real world light dep reports?

picture.php

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
Somebody came up from SF last weekend and bought everything on the road at 15. Cleaned out all the neighbors except the one that wasn't home. Now last years is gone, lets talk about light dep prices. The SF buyer and 2 other buyers have all said they want it all when its ready. We are deppin 1/3 DHN sourD, 1/3 green crack, and 1/3 og's, cherrypie, j-1 and some purps. Any real world light dep reports?

View Image

Looks like somebody from San Francisco was preparing for the Grateful Dead concert this weekend, expect an uptick in prices cause Santa Clara is gonna be a bedlam of bohemia starting Friday! :) :dance013:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
24 is fuckin crazy those guys are killing it. thats pretty much the average I've been seeing on indoor. 22 for non name brand indoors, up to 28 for nice things like chemdawgs, OGs and cooks. once and a while i hear of something breaking 3 but its usually always for some name brand hoarded shit like sherbet. i have heard of some tickets as high as 3 on GG4 in San Fran to dispos/deliverys.

hard to find any kind of light dep for under 18 right now, so mad my GHs sit empty.

Happy to see people getting a good price early in the dep season. Good on them for getting it in before the rush. I think a lot of people have their deps already spoken for. Ill be at 1900 and happy to get it.

Wendull C.

Veteran
OG in socal at 22 to 24 ins. 28 to 3 if you have the best of the best but only with established patients. There is a major taste smell and appeal difference in the different units that go for more.

Dep seems to be the way to go even if you can get 28 for ins.

Bongstar420

Any of that dep meet the 28 mark on quality equal to ins?

Can't see why an outdoor grower would be compensated much since its generally easier and less work during the grow (at least the outdoor stuff I've seen and done). If they had the "quality" they would lie and just say it was ins since no one could prove otherwise.

They lye about sprays all the time:

http://www.oregonlive.com/marijuana-legalization/pesticides/

So it goes without saying.

It seems Cali wholesale is the same as Oregon when cost of living is considered (Oregon doing $18-22 for good ins)...And if the only way to get the good price is "patient direct," then I will have to either quit growin or get my own retail outlets which I'd rather not do since a good grower is better growin than sellin.

I passed depping because the market is full of people afraid to go inside. Give it some time, Marlboro is the outdoor/greenhouse/dep grower. Craft producers are the indoor growers pumpin fire are the indoor growers. Its lame to see the market still wanting cheap stuff they don't need....I never wanted an eight of mids instead of a gram of fire- NEVER

OG in socal at 22 to 24 ins. 28 to 3 if you have the best of the best but only with established patients. There is a major taste smell and appeal difference in the different units that go for more.

Dep seems to be the way to go even if you can get 28 for ins.

The dep Cali is producing this year is straight Fire in these drought conditions- guaranteed to blow indoor market out of the water with it's increased resin and smell. Quality will increase as growers dump 5-6 figures on state of the art greenies.

The dep Cali is producing this year is straight Fire in these drought conditions- guaranteed to blow indoor market out of the water with it's increased resin and smell. Quality will increase as growers dump 5-6 figures on state of the art greenies.

Yup. Next ones i build will be tricked out and running off my iphone. Greenhouses are the future. There will be indoor too but it will be a tough sell when the gh buds look just as good for a buck less an ounce.

ApolloAK

Yup. Next ones i build will be tricked out and running off my iphone. Greenhouses are the future. There will be indoor too but it will be a tough sell when the gh buds look just as good for a buck less an ounce.

It's the best of both worlds, climate control just like indoor, and growing under the sun just like outdoor

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i dont really get why i see so many large legal ops spending so much money and time setting up indoor grows. i would be all in on auto dep with de lighting...

panick503

Would love to smoke some of this stuff... up in Oregon its good, but not great...

yea i dont really get why i see so many large legal ops spending so much money and time setting up indoor grows. i would be all in on auto dep with de lighting...

I believe greenhouses are the way of the future, but legal and security problems are limiting their use. IMO it's safer to run indoor or outdoor if you are remote than a greenhouse. It's just more fallout from the prohibition Era.

R

rbt

The raids last week in northern CA were more about water than pot. Controlled environments are more conservative environmentally and economical when engineered correctly.
Really it is a no-brainer which is more market viable hot house tomato's or field grown. In that comparison field grown and ripened tomato's are better in every aspect but the majority of tomato's consumed are hot-house grown.
Regional aspects will be of top concerns in the future 3 basics water, sun, medium, the costs to operate the facility will be the prohibitive factor. I don't see electric companies lowering their fees as we move away from fossil fuels.
As the market grows and Vaps come the norm flavors added and percentages of Cannabinol's added with terpenes what market share what value will top shelf quality grow have?
I wonder if a pack of Willie Nelsons will sale better than a pack of Miley's Puffy's or Whatever popular RAP group. The advertising Celebrity endorsements the residual product endorsement sales like the Harley or Joe Camel brands.
Why is not there local cigarette or cigars makers. We are seeing local Micro distilleries blossoming up after the local breweries in Oregon but they have yet to see viability in them.
I would suggest if you want to grow exclusive Pot move to exclusive areas that will pay top dollar and stay away from marketing lets have a discussion where that might be HMMM ?

Last edited: