What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

davidyhan

You're letting them pay you that..or your stuff isn't goodenough

I am sure my quality is top shelf. DTLA is flooded with so many shops and vendors its almost impossible to find shops that will consistently pay over 26-28 for AAA Ogs or Gsc. Prices been dropping like madd for past few months.

11-12 p's are gettin hard to find. Heard about an outdoor ogs that are just now being trimmed and wanting 18 all the way up. I will be growing almost all OG this year...

furrywall11

I'm getting 16 for hand trimmed Blue Dream...all the way up. There is definitely a scarcity of 12/p action going on. The secret to making some good dough is to have a very solid temperature controlled storage unit. It's pretty cool having a trim scene in April, too. :D

m4n

Seen some outs that were lightly seeded,dark green for 450 and another batch that was bright green with smell for 8...light dep ssh, bd and candyland for 16...can pass as ok indoor

Bongstar420

You can get $1600/lb top shelf organic from our garden..ins, high test in everything

It isn't easy to get rid of. There are dispensaries with garbage compared to mine who won't talk to me.

What are you leaving out about how its "easy" to sell $1600lb mids? Its hard to believe people actually want to pay more for lower quality stuff, but that seems to be what is occurring.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
so the popcorn larfy machine trim packs that i sold for 600 last week, ended up getting bought in san francisco for 900 a unit. almost couldn't believe that shit, damn broker made 3k off a 10pack sale haha, fucking bastard. i think the only good selling point about those packs was that it had a slight sour/chem smell (it was mostly chem4sd and GG popcorn)

also, last of my 2014 outdoor just went for 15 a pop all the way up, on dozens+, COD. sealed since the winter, hand trimmed and retained the green color, minor oxidation but still has nice smell.

native american OD for 1k a pop for dozens as well, but its very very subpar, so stale, they obviously didn't store correctly at all. decent looking nugs but look machine trimmed, oxidized and that nasty sweaty gym sock smell. showed some people them for 12 and no one was to thrilled about it. the guy who paid 15 for my OD said he wasn't interested in the native american stuff even at 12.

my indoor coco room just went for 22 COD for cookies, OG, and Limewarp (haze), which i was disappointed in, but it wasn't the best run, lots of frost and smell but over-dried and a decent amount of popcorn.

my indoor soil room i got offered 26 but its consignment. but considering i only wanted 22-23 i might take it. larger nugs, frosty, but not name brand strains, just bulk phenos I've been running that yield fat but aren't anything super special, hazy fruity terpenes with purple tint. a little leafy too since my trimmers were kind of rushed and didn't do the best job.

and stabilized golden colored shatter made from OD trim, run through CLS system and purged 72 hours, for 500 an OZ all the way to a LB. i was actually surprised it came out so golden, i figured 6 month old trim would come out much darker! kind of dodged a bullet there because no one is buying dark BHO right now, it would have to be refined into the clear concentrate.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
seeing as high as 8-8800 but it needs to be top notch shatter, gold color, see through, dewaxed and shatters like glass to the touch no sugared up parts. once the sugar shows up or it gets runny the price just falls tremendously.

@yes4prop215 we should be friends. or maybe im going too bulk wise... cause what i am working with shatters is hard like a jolly rancher dewaxed and clean gold color... hmmm

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
sounds good, theyre the best depos ive ever seen

shit man around here ive seen the best herb youve ever seen, period indoor or outdoor, going for two. all day. get ready for the end of indoor folks you got like fiveyearstops before this stupid way of growing plants finally gets outdone by greenhouse at a price that indoor cant be done at.

Latest posts

Latest posts