What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Wendull C.

Veteran
I wish we could get more pics in this thread. Most of the posts aren't super helpful without pics or the very least a decent description.

Some posters do a great job with description/detail, we know who they are.

All input is appreciated regardless tho guys, thx for all the updates.

Seems to be some outliers and price discrepancies. I'm assuming some is quality, which is why pics would be awesome. And some is probably just great connections/ one time deals with desperate buyers/ certain various extreme situations combined with quality product.

I've been turning down some stuff lately that's been pretty disappointing to me. This was higher than the 13-15 range most people are posting for "good" outs. "good" outs is pretty subjective.

Anyway the stuff I saw was dried out, looked like '14 stuff that's been sitting for a bit, still a decent nose, and driven a bit for convenience.

I'll try to get pics up soon of some stuff that actually did grab not too long ago

Here is more detail. Cookies and chem 91 28 to 32. Gorilla glue 26 to 3. All AAA

theJointedOne

Veteran
I disagree.

nobody sells low-grade in cali anymore.

peace

I dunno bro I've seen thousands lbs of shit get sold, usually for dirt cheap...dirt weed for dirt cheap. Its like how crappy beer is the best selling. Lots of folks don't care what it looks like, as long as its 'marijuana' lol.

KB is right too that it is getting processed more then ever before.

Z

z-ro

I've been seeing great ins turned down for cheap outs a lot lately. Seen one buyer(nonlocal) say I don't care how good it is if its above 22 don't even show me. Also have had local guys already offering 2 for fresh dep OGs so the market is unstable right now imo. Don't know anyone who wants bho in bulk. Supposedly a big buyer just came thru and took 1000 units @1000 each and cleared out a lot of inventory in the area.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
just unloaded a bunch of machine trimmed popcorn nugs (mid grade oxidized, larfy, stale from 2014 harvest) for 600 a pop for a dozen+…..i was surprised, i only wanted 400 but then two homies got in a bidding war over them and the guy who took them said he's gonna flip them for 800 down south. i asked if they were going to BHO blasters but he said its just getting thrown in with a big load of 13s and 14s headed east.

zoo makes sense they dont wanna pay more than 22 because most indoors are around 3 on the east now, only a few guys can squeeze more than 36 and thats because they are breaking down by the qp. all my nonlocal homies just want cheap open sun in the 12-15 range and are never even remotely interested in the indoor stuff.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I dunno bro I've seen thousands lbs of shit get sold, usually for dirt cheap...dirt weed for dirt cheap. Its like how crappy beer is the best selling. Lots of folks don't care what it looks like, as long as its 'marijuana' lol.

KB is right too that it is getting processed more then ever before.

are you talking about the mexican brick weed? that shit hardly counts as weed

who in cali is producing low-grade these days, and then not blasting it?

amannamedtruth

Veteran
You can't find any indoor for less than 35 east of the Miss, unless you are growing or are part of an operation from the west and getting it in 10 packs or more...

zbenjii

I know I'll get flamed for this, but....

in MY little world here Northern Cali. no one is getting $3200-$3400 for even top notch OG Kush, (because I have some atm). If I want, I can sling it 1/8th or a 1/4 at a time and get more than $4K a lb overall but that is a major pita and I have to listen to a bunch of pot snobs whine and bitch (not my idea of fun). Frosty Blackberry Kush is going for $2,800 and that is about the top dollar you can get.

I have another "channel" I go through to get a price that I am comfortable with, but hey (shrug) thats me, if your getting $3.2 - $3.4 per lb, hook a brother up!

Funny how things change...circa 2011

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Anything not OG for more than 22. Gorilla glue getting nice tickets though from some delivery services and dispensaries heard my homie just got 32 in San francisco but only for a couple units...very good quality though. Most stuff is between 22-25 for the high quality stuff and 16-2 for the commercial subpar indoors. And the super whack Asian premature bushload stuff for 12-16

RespectGreen

Veteran
34 for glue and OG units all day here glues loved by many, 36 for cookie but not grown by many, and anything under that has gone 28-32.

Latest posts

Latest posts