What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

oceangrownkush

Veteran
http://www.cchi2016.org/fulltext.html

(i) Any person who threatens the enjoyment of these provisions is guilty of a misdemeanor. The maximum penalties and fines of a misdemeanor may be imposed.

II. (a) Repeal, delete, and expunge any and all existing state and local statutory laws and regulations that conflict with the provisions of this Act.

So under this 2016 measure anybody (kooks, mayors, police, county councilmen, etc) attempting to reduce growers rights would be charged with a misdemeanor.

Allows for the release and discharge of people currently being punished for non –violent marijuana offenses, saving taxpayers millions of dollars annually and freeing up jail space, judicial and crime fighting resources.

Fuck that. That would repeal 215.. Shooting the baby in the bath tub. The beautiful, tender, 18+ year old baby of your dreams.

oneofus

found this ad today on redding cl...makes me wonder about the quality...

BTW, this is NOT MY AD...lol

Posted: 2015-03-24 11:44am
Grower Direct 215 Medicine.. Straight from the Nor. Cal. mountains.. - $700 (Redding)

We are a group of growers in the Northern California mountains that have excess Medical Marijuana for other qualified Prop. 215 patients. Please have valid paperwork and be willing to join our collective.

NO SHIPPING
VALID 215 PATIENTS ONLY
Many strains $1,000 and under

We are currently having a clear out so no reasonable offer is refused.

Contact us for pictures

We currently have Outdoor & Greenhouse medicine.

Discounts for multiple units.

-- By responding to this ad, I agree to the following terms AND am acknowledging the following:
-- I agree that I am over the age 18, ledge Medical Marijuana Patient with a valid recommendation that matches my legally given name and governed by the laws of SB 420 and Prop 215
-- MUST! have State-issued patient card or Valid Doctors recommendation paper AND CA drivers license/ID to verify
-You are not a law enforcement officer, nor a postal inspector, or operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking out evidence which may serve as the basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local laws.
-- I will not use the information provided by non-medicinal purposes.
-- Anyone who uses the provided or any purposes what so ever, will be assuming their own liability, and are responsible for their own actions.
-- This is a legal advertisement for Medicinal compliance with California H&S 11362.5,Prop 215 & CA SB 420. Any donations requested are NOT FOR PROFIT & ONLY compensation for time, nutrients, electricity costs and other factors involved in the process of producing medical grade marijuana.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4947185992
posted: 2015-03-24 11:44am
updated: 2015-03-30 9:10am

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Haha, Part of the 90% that grow without skill or care. NorCal desperado behaviour knows no bounds. And never did.

They're Advertising here too in the Midwest. Trying to act as if they are in this state. Thing is, people Here actually paid attention in school, and occasionally read - so it is plain that you ain't gonna go on foolin' us. Maybe once, due to a more trusting nature. But, that is good karma.

I do not miss The Moldin' State that much anymore. Less and less by the month. The more I establish Myself, the more I realize that I should have made this move much sooner. It's all good. Blood is thicker than even Sea Water.

The forests await, and the weather is glorious. morels for the pickin', and space without the prattering dissing hordes. People are solid, what a concept. It's a slight Here, to not do what ya say. THAT would not work in the Em Tri. haha...

I remember how that was in my youth. It's relaxing. People can be very helpful and courteous. Two things that rarely if ever worked in one's favor in NorCal.

The place where, even long-time residents/growers/brokers used to say in Mendo, "No good deed goes unpunished."

Making deep contacts, not with NorCal Variety Bridge-Burners. in the EmTri, it's a way of life, til ya run out of peeps to exploit..!)

Sounds like you didn't make any money up here, understandable with your whiny attitude. Norcal grows the best light dep hands down and you can bet that NorCal organic sour and og light dep will give your HG grown triple d a run for its money.

R

rbt

legalization

legalization

found this ad today on redding cl...makes me wonder about the quality...

BTW, this is NOT MY AD...lol

Posted: 2015-03-24 11:44am
Grower Direct 215 Medicine.. Straight from the Nor. Cal. mountains.. - $700 (Redding)

We are a group of growers in the Northern California mountains that have excess Medical Marijuana for other qualified Prop. 215 patients. Please have valid paperwork and be willing to join our collective.

NO SHIPPING
VALID 215 PATIENTS ONLY
Many strains $1,000 and under

We are currently having a clear out so no reasonable offer is refused.

Contact us for pictures

We currently have Outdoor & Greenhouse medicine.

Discounts for multiple units.

-- By responding to this ad, I agree to the following terms AND am acknowledging the following:
-- I agree that I am over the age 18, ledge Medical Marijuana Patient with a valid recommendation that matches my legally given name and governed by the laws of SB 420 and Prop 215
-- MUST! have State-issued patient card or Valid Doctors recommendation paper AND CA drivers license/ID to verify
-You are not a law enforcement officer, nor a postal inspector, or operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking out evidence which may serve as the basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local laws.
-- I will not use the information provided by non-medicinal purposes.
-- Anyone who uses the provided or any purposes what so ever, will be assuming their own liability, and are responsible for their own actions.
-- This is a legal advertisement for Medicinal compliance with California H&S 11362.5,Prop 215 & CA SB 420. Any donations requested are NOT FOR PROFIT & ONLY compensation for time, nutrients, electricity costs and other factors involved in the process of producing medical grade marijuana.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4947185992
posted: 2015-03-24 11:44am
updated: 2015-03-30 9:10am

I know so may here have a wide variety of opinions on this. One thing to consider is to compete with the illegal market. These prices are completive I live close to Nogales SA & AZ and it is a little cheaper here. However if the B & B of the supply operations of the illegal market being Marijuana in a way are helping to stop the illegal trade. Keeping monies back home and more in taxes. Close to 100,000 killed in Mexico alone from drug trade in the last 10 years, more than in Iraq.

What are we doing by keeping the prices so high, taxing to enforce drug laws recriminalizing. One irony here is going to be the vap market. It is not hard to condense the plant bring in Professionals from Turkey & Israel. Soon the Mexican shag weed will be concentrated to oils and looks like a bottle of Vodka. Goodbye tunnels Semi's loaded massive bulk and keeping the prices thus keeping the supply and market lines open and profitable.

Growing inside using huge amount of energy while the Imperial Valley of AZ and CA can supply the whole country, on the cheap inexpensive side. The Carbon footprint alone with growing policing courts enforcement lawyers costs long and ongoing for personnel is fantastic I would bet it is 3% of all energy used and close to the same as pollution. I am just saying what are we going for here freedoms and asking society to pay for and why.

idiit

Veteran
One irony here is going to be the vap market. It is not hard to condense the plant bring in Professionals from Turkey & Is

^ yes.

Growing inside using huge amount of energy while the Imperial Valley of AZ and CA can supply the whole country, on the cheap inexpensive side

^ yes.

think outdoor grows by the tons. in pristine od grow environments the indoor bred strains run from 'cuts' might work, but in a lot of areas hardy landraces as the foundation of hybrids will be required. think new and improved kc brains style hybrids. think different variations of gsc using other landraces than dp (durban poison is very hardy).

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
^ yes.

^ yes.

think outdoor grows by the tons. in pristine od grow environments the indoor bred strains run from 'cuts' might work, but in a lot of areas hardy landraces as the foundation of hybrids will be required. think new and improved kc brains style hybrids. think different variations of gsc using other landraces than dp (durban poison is very hardy).

How many years until all that? I hope I position myself correctly.

:joint:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Growing inside using huge amount of energy while the Imperial Valley of AZ and CA can supply the whole country, on the cheap inexpensive side.

that sounds great and all but do those areas even have the water to support that?

any commercial growing in a legalized california would have to be the in water supply areas (aka the north and the sierras)….if the state is so uptight about water and the central valley getting water shipments cut back drastically i dont see central or socal outdoor growing being too attractive, unless theres some secret aquifer down there i dont know about.

indoor market is rough right now, which is weird because outdoor prices are ticking up. its almost to the point where a stale unit from last years outdoor is only 1000 cheaper than a fresh indoor unit, and that should be concerning!

i did hear that certain select clubs in Norcal are still paying up to 3k a unit but it needs to be 100% mold/pesticide free and come with a test, and it usually involves consignment.

I've also heard some crazy low indoor prices up in seattle, WA and SanFran Bay area right now from the asian growers, 1200-1600 for black market indoor mids but my homie showed me a picture of some 1600 cookies and they didn't look bad at all, just shitty trim but still frosty. says its all viet/chinese illegal grows that steal power, etc that are just pumping some super cheap work right now.

R

rbt

Yes Prop 215

the water is no problem for the Imperial valley water authority. It is no longer free but cheap and they are slowly draining the Salton Sea and that has heavy minerals and mercury. For medical and enclosed green houses in that environment they can be self sufficient for about 90% cheap land. I have family in Yuma and the Imperial valley involved in cotton and alfalfa corporate operations. The potential and with the native nations here whom are guaranteed a cubic acreage foot. That they are not using but only selling to CA. on a yearly contract now. Plus some of the areas are enterprise free zones lets brings the boys over the border to grow there with green cards for agriculture.

Corporate is looking that way. However it is my understanding that corporate farming on a collective effort wants nothing to do with anything but Hemp. There are some individuals Dairy and Fruit operations that are taking a shot at Medical.

US Mexico has the possibility of being quite a Textile processing of hemp to various product markets. With the new Interstate to Hermosillo to San Luis and the maquiladora system in place it's a home run. It wont even needed to go through port of Long Beach to Export stopping CA from putting the huge export tax like on Cotton. Finished goods from Mexico rather than China.

Lets look at Ca, and the Bakersfield and Kern River all the way to Fresno and the whole central coast what has a higher margin Hemp, Wine, Cannabis. Lettuce, Cotton,

One thing is again with legalizing hemp you now have all these government Agricultural loans oversight market controls, tax and labor existing agreements, Banking International trade agreements. It is a common joke around farmers "Want to double your income ? put up two mail boxes" So there is a lot of influence not to change the classification.

Last edited:

Wendull C.

Veteran
I can get 3200 for a lot of different strains from some and 26 to 28 from others for the same units in socal. Just depends on your buyer and his connections.

DonDon

I wish we could get more pics in this thread. Most of the posts aren't super helpful without pics or the very least a decent description.

Some posters do a great job with description/detail, we know who they are.

All input is appreciated regardless tho guys, thx for all the updates.

Seems to be some outliers and price discrepancies. I'm assuming some is quality, which is why pics would be awesome. And some is probably just great connections/ one time deals with desperate buyers/ certain various extreme situations combined with quality product.

I've been turning down some stuff lately that's been pretty disappointing to me. This was higher than the 13-15 range most people are posting for "good" outs. "good" outs is pretty subjective.

Anyway the stuff I saw was dried out, looked like '14 stuff that's been sitting for a bit, still a decent nose, and driven a bit for convenience.

I'll try to get pics up soon of some stuff that actually did grab not too long ago

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I wish we could get more pics in this thread. Most of the posts aren't super helpful without pics or the very least a decent description.
I disagree. this thread is for growers not brokers. i think at this point most people should have a pretty standard set of measurement. AAA means the best. good means good, mid grade means shitty. loud means loud. shatter can be light or dark, high clarity or low, loud smell or no.

nobody sells low-grade in cali anymore.

if you're buying outdoor right now then expect to see a wide range of quality

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts