What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I don't know exactly why, but I hold some resentment towards those that grow for a profit and don't even smoke occasionally...I can't explain it, and some of those types that I've met were cool people that I got along with well too...

that's B.S. ... if they can grow , and their shit is good..who the fuk cares whether they smoke...jerk off... or whatever...

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
that's B.S. ... if they can grow , and their shit is good..who the fuk cares whether they smoke...jerk off... or whatever...

Dear douchenozel,

I care if they sample the food they cook, any chef who won't cant be trusted.

I care less if they jerk off.

I care not at all if they whatever.

:joint:

Bongstar420

LOL...and yet retailers "need" 1.7-2x markups.

You can do $1200/lbs of top shelf indoor and not feel that they are getting more than they deserve at those prices; good for you.

You certainly don't seem over it. Every post you make you whine about how shitty mendo is. I love it here and so does everybody I know. Sounds like you didn't run in a circle of high caliber folks. Tough but that's your fault not mendo's. Quit bitching about how impossible it is to live here just because you couldn't cut it when prices started to drop. Adapt or move the fuck on. We know which one you did. Anybody can make a living on a $4000 pound. Real growers out here make it happen on a 1200 pound. Bye bye. Another wannabe bites the dust.

MelloYello

Dear douchenozel,

I care if they sample the food they cook, any chef who won't cant be trusted.

I care less if they jerk off.

I care not at all if they whatever.

Reminds me of doing time at Vacaville. My cellie told me a story about the "gal",with the big tits, in the serving line who had just slopped a handful of food on my tray.
Story went, that while making the salad he/she was being cornholed, sloshed with vegetable oil, and "her" titties were being squeezed so hard that milk was dripping into the salad.
I never ate the salad again. And to this day, 25 years later, I don't like ranch dressing on any salad.

furrywall11

deficient looking indoor purple erkle with decent nose and density 14, smallish nug outdoor gsc 12, large nug outdoor gsc 17, outdoor blue Dream 16, outdoor blueberry og 18.

Still getting hit up by people wanting full boats of outdoor for 12 and greenhouse for 16..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea seems like indoor prices falling, especially the mediocre shit. had a visit from my broker yesterday, said he came across a bunch of "6 week indoor" for only 1100 a LB lol…but he bought a bunch of a friends 2014 outdoor for 13. how the heck are guys making money off 6 week indoor at 1100 unless they are stealing power or stole the crop.

I'm still expecting 25 for GSC and OGs but i ran a bunch of pheno testing and some of the off brand flavors il be lucky to get 2.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
yea seems like indoor prices falling, especially the mediocre shit. had a visit from my broker yesterday, said he came across a bunch of "6 week indoor" for only 1100 a LB lol…but he bought a bunch of a friends 2014 outdoor for 13. how the heck are guys making money off 6 week indoor at 1100 unless they are stealing power or stole the crop.

I'm still expecting 25 for GSC and OGs but i ran a bunch of pheno testing and some of the off brand flavors il be lucky to get 2.

That 6 week indoor is the BOMB for making piss yellow bho....

Someone told me that is what all the kids love....

I have fucking kids, pretty sure kids don't know what the fuck is up...

Hit me up if you'd like Harriet to work with some of the lesser flowers and trim.

indoor ogs in humboldt 19-23, non og will usually go for 19-2. decent outs have risen from 11 to 12, I'm stuck with gc and bd so I'll be waiting til may/june for 16+.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
That 6 week indoor is the BOMB for making piss yellow bho....

Someone told me that is what all the kids love....

I have fucking kids, pretty sure kids don't know what the fuck is up...

Hit me up if you'd like Harriet to work with some of the lesser flowers and trim.

that is how a lot of the almost clear extracts are made, early cut fresh frozen. I'm not completely opposed to it for extract purposes... the buzz is less lethargic and that's okay

so cal SSH ins @ 32 w/ others as high as 36.

Latest posts

Latest posts