What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Newer smaller more expensive cages. They're cracking down not lightening up.

14 year old kids are executing people for an ounce and an ounce will fetch $10,000 in a dry village. Yes you read that correctly 1oz=$10,000. Most of the time it's just Cali outdoor too that's been vac'd and beaten to death

when those kids get the internet and learn how to homegrow I think the price might drop below $1000 an ounce. imagine if they had UPS???:biggrin:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
So your argument fails because you're first saying that farms will be able to succeed in a legal paradigm thru processing leas than stellar material in to concentrate but then the truth comes out that would still be for black market export...

My perspective...that if you do not produce quality..especially in CA..in a recreational market..your company is going to fail...what are you going to do when that black market crutch gets crushed like a toothpick and farms growing by the acre are producing quality because growers who have been producing quality on a large scale already , 500-1000+ lbs , will have no problem just adding a few Zeros and scaling up the labor..:tiphat:

There is only ONE market, the green market. If you have green you can trade for green. If you don't have green you get no green.

This holds true in red states, blue states, med states, an less enlightened states alike.

You are under an impression that there are fragmented and multiple cannabis markets, I believe there is a single market for domestic production. Some cities pay more some less, some have different preferences in strain (sour v. og) and some have greater tolerances for variance.

All of these differences will compress as the quantity of domestic production increases.

I'll put the mango og trim shatter up against that clear shit any day. In the end we'll see what fails. My money will be on the cash flow positive company with satisfied repeat customers, not necessarily the shop with the hot product du jure.

:joint:

ApolloAK

when those kids get the internet and learn how to homegrow I think the price might drop below $1000 an ounce. imagine if they had UPS???:biggrin:

In dry villages there is typically only a couple hundred people. Incoming packages that are deemed "suspicious" are checked. It's pretty much impossible to grow in a village that small and not get caught. They're so backwards they think marijuana is worse than heroin. People are dumb as shit. Went to a city council meeting and one of the council members started preaching about how people growing marijuana will make their neighbors hallucinate. I have no idea how the ballot measure actually passed. It was cheap too, only cost about $900,000

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My bro has worked in every shit hole village in alaska ,booze and guns in baleen and ivory out,99% of the girls get raped by family or friends by 11yrs old...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Sacramento County banned outdoor growing and butte is doing that 10 x 10 fit in the box thing. Those are my two main areas and I foresee a reduction in total outdoor output next year.

dont forget shasta and lake countys bans, as well as yuba countys proposed total outdoor growing ban. the only good counties are humboldt and trinity where you can still do 99 open sun plants and generally not get fucked with. Mendo and nevada county have pretty decent limits at 25 a plot but you will need multiple plots to make good money. then theres a few counties south that are still decent like calaveras but its getting stricter everywhere.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Santa cruz county is where its at but good luck finding a spot above the fog. my buddies ran 300+ last year but lost a lot to botrytis.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they triple their $$$...same w/ ivory...natives can hold raw ivory,once they do a little art on it they can sell it to anyone.

ghostmade

Veteran
I think we need to look at this globally.yeah pfices mighy fall off in the us in like 10 year nation wide.but we got Asia(big nuts required,well deeeeeep pockets to be able to slide) ,Europe.
Broaden your horizons homies.

bobblehead

Veteran
I think we need to look at this globally.yeah pfices mighy fall off in the us in like 10 year nation wide.but we got Asia(big nuts required,well deeeeeep pockets to be able to slide) ,Europe.
Broaden your horizons homies.

Sure, why not move to Dubai? It's not like they'll execute you if you're caught or anything... Europe doesn't need growers. A girl from the US in japan was arrested for receiving her adderall prescription in the mail and is facing 10+ years if convicted. Go for it!

Bongstar420

I've seen synthetic tryptamines (5-MEO-DMT) arrive from Japan before. Its just "which" drug your after I guess.

Sure, why not move to Dubai? It's not like they'll execute you if you're caught or anything... Europe doesn't need growers. A girl from the US in japan was arrested for receiving her adderall prescription in the mail and is facing 10+ years if convicted. Go for it!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i know a japanese kid who moved to california just because he wanted to smoke weed and its so hard to get / illegal there

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i know a japanese kid who moved to california just because he wanted to smoke weed and its so hard to get / illegal there

one of the best growers and breeders i know in NorCal is from Japan, he used to guerrilla grow in the mountains out there, and moved to the triangle 10 years ago to pursue his passion. has come up with some sick strains that I'm proud to grow. ice hash and magic mushroom master as well!!

LBs of flower can sell for 8-10k out there. and hash oil is worth more than coke, meth etc…

but its not really a place where i would want to be baked out of my mind on oil, its a police state where foreigners are already viewed with suspicion anywhere you go.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
one of the best growers and breeders i know in NorCal is from Japan, he used to guerrilla grow in the mountains out there, and moved to the triangle 10 years ago to pursue his passion. has come up with some sick strains that I'm proud to grow. ice hash and magic mushroom master as well!!

LBs of flower can sell for 8-10k out there. and hash oil is worth more than coke, meth etc…

but its not really a place where i would want to be baked out of my mind on oil, its a police state where foreigners are already viewed with suspicion anywhere you go.
No more a police state than the U.S. gaijins are viewed with suspicion however.

woolybear

Veteran
No more a police state than the U.S. gaijins are viewed with suspicion however.

I would say its more of a police state, just based on the size comparison. Japan is tiny any city people are squeezed into itsy bitsy spaces.

USA is so big there is plenty of land do start your own polyamorous mini-army, just don't expect to find a whole foods nearby

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
10 seconds of ACTIVISM!

http://blog.norml.org/2015/03/10/historic-senate-bill-seeks-to-revamp-medical-marijuana/ click "Take Action"

This only takes 10 seconds out of your life folks! Super easy way to send a message to your senators if you are into progress and supporting the new US Senate Bill in support of medical marijuana!

Use a legit address of a hotel in your state to keep your privacy if you're old school like me

Seriously takes 10 seconds to do this. Every baby steps counts, and if senators are flooded with messages they will listen to their constituents, they want to be reelected. Just the provision for helping our veterans is alone is worth supporting it, these guys need help now!

Also all the states that have a flood of marijuana and can't get rid of it will now be able to transport it across state lines without fear of federal prosecution, helping to raise wholesale prices!

Almost all small and medium towns in the new Med states still have a complete drought of Kind bud... And in some cases even the big cities have a total drought of high grade Cali KB.

Last edited: