What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
That shits dope that sign about getting by on good looks .....having lived in the D,south field and hamtramck as a kid then growing up in Southern California I feel it.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i would set up shop in MI if i wasn't stuck here, its a great area to have as a base of operations. know several people there cracking indoor out because the lands cheap, buildings cheap, electric costs cheap, and they are right in a high demand hub that can get herb to IL, WI, OH and pretty much anywhere out there!

they have a great thing going for indoor and seasonal GH. the property costs out there have me pretty damn jealous, but the freezing winters il pass on!

amannamedtruth

Veteran
i would set up shop in MI if i wasn't stuck here, its a great area to have as a base of operations. know several people there cracking indoor out because the lands cheap, buildings cheap, electric costs cheap, and they are right in a high demand hub that can get herb to IL, WI, OH and pretty much anywhere out there!

they have a great thing going for indoor and seasonal GH. the property costs out there have me pretty damn jealous, but the freezing winters il pass on!

Not much Michigan weed makes it here to the white city, and if it does, its not as good as ours! The stuff with the right tags, its all coming from your coast, homie!

bobblehead

Veteran
Because the top shelf stays here. .. same reason I only see mersh out of cali. It's not that you guys only produce mersh.

MIMedHead

First time at a disp today dropped off a half for 16 cod in the D. Pretty happy with my first try with a disp

I forgot to add that was GG4. Seems like everywhere I checked on weed maps no one had gg4 on their menu

Last edited:

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I really liked Detroit when I came to visit. Cool culture , food , people ... didn't really encounter much 'ghetto' attitude , but lots of regular people...

ApolloAK

People in the city want to either smoke concentrates or high quality flowers. I'm guessing we will see more and more guys turning their whole crop into BHO

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
lol @ the any poor outdoor farmer who is really selling his hand trimmed high grade outs for 600 a unit.

like z-ro said, its untrimmed or trim pro'd b grades that are probably brown from oxidation.

and like backyard said, 13th st for the highs up in norcal and 15th st down in socal for the same quality. plenty of stuff on 10th-12th st but those streets are a little rougher.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Let a unit of untrimmed outdoor GG4 go today for 2k, couldn't be happier, weighed him a lil heavy he's a happy camper.. I live in a very special place in California where nobody pushes anything but the shit norcal passed on. Glad I didn't let this local asshole cash me out at 800, what a clown that guy is.. And trying to get me to buy his RA affected ins for 2k.. Laughable.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Apollo , unless you have Sour D, it really doesn't matter.

GH Sours I have seen up to 2 for , OD Sour 17 at the farm deep in the cut , everything else is branded as "Flavors" now as opposed to "Off Brand" and trades on 13th street

Greenhouse OG fits into that sour d niche for a higher dollar as well but not quite as popular on the east coast for some reason. The east coasts thirst for sour d is unquenchable it seems. Everybody knows a guy that only wants sour d and some people know 5 guys like that. I figured they would have moved on to the next flavor of the month by now but 8 years later they just ask for more please. I don't get but I won't fight it. Sour d it is!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yep that pink haired bubble calyx sour...a bowl in your pocket puts you on blast for 150yds in every direction.

I like that- Sowah you don't even need to write east coast cuz it says it for you hahahaa

Latest posts

Latest posts