What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Who has the best Chemdog nowadays?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
100% it was the OG chem , and he talking about the Chemdog bx2 Male

There was no OG Chem from Reservoir seeds

I remember this guy winning the cup back then and reading was highest terps or potency back then or whatever and thinking wow that's some cool shit being 1 of my strains.
Anyone who knows him tell him would be nice to mention my company when he uses a strain to base of his whole seed co and not even a mention 😆 😂 , but gives credit the Reservoir Rat instead 😆 🤣 View attachment 19086512 View attachment 19086515
If not , someone show me the OG Chem Reservoir seeds released , @EExtinct ?

I could be wrong ( not on Rez thing)? but please someone help explain it to me ?

Multiple people used my strains in projects or cup wins over the years and 10% of those mention Connoisseur Genetics, others all forget to mention where the seed/strain came from.

I give mention strain/credit to every breeder i use said strain in hybrid , like it should be , but these days i guess that no longer exist with most people.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OG chem mom selected , so 100% is the OG chem i released

Tell Rebelgrown thanks for the credit 😆 🤣 😂 😹, and he thanks a snitch instead ( Reservoir seeds) who had nothing to do with this strain i released under Connoisseur Genetics around 15 plus years ago

Screenshot_20241021_111452_Instagram.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also for the record the OG Chem Rebelgrown won a cup and started his whole seed co with was this lineage

OG Chem lineage =

Chem Og from Jimmy nitz ( later renamed motorbreath) x Chemdog bx2 Male

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hate to cause more drama and haters 😆 🤣 😂

But credit where credit is due.

I'm not taking nothing away from Rebel Grown as he worked it in his own direction over the years, hybrids, etc and won awards etc , just some credit for my strain would be nice that led rebel Grown to make seeds with the OG Chem ? , he says it nothing to do with me , but proves he wrong in his own reply to me ( I hear that we all stoners so memory etc) but Rez never released an OG Chem strain and as I said previous post that had me buzzing back then when rebel Grown won a cup with my strain 2014 ? , so you don't forget that shit

Anyone from those days know Rez never ever released a strain called OG Chem ( I think he confused with the Chemdogbx2Male used in OG Chem, closest back then was Chem OG ( Jimmy nitz) and that what was pollinated with the Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds that created the OG chem strain.

I still got the Original seeds and all F2 , bx generations from back then.

Rebel Grown won't accept my message request to speak on this matter but sent this reply proving was my strain OG Chem
Screenshot_20241021_145313_Instagram.jpg

bloyd

Veteran
Csg og chem was great, still run some crosses I made with it. I still preferred secret recipe which was similar but used the abusive cut and yielded 4x ogchem.

Shoutout out to Truecannabliss for providing you the cuts and males to make those great crosses.