What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Who has the best Chemdog nowadays?

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for dropping by Verdant,

Your stuff sure looks like the real deal. But weren't there shorter phenos amongst the original parentage? I thought some finished as early as 8 -9 weeks.

Thanks,

billy

thanks for the mentions guys!

my Chem offering is C4DD, which a male from rez's C4D line (selected by theherbalizor) crossed back to the Chem D cut. The seeds are producing a nice variation of Chemmy Phenos, some leaning towards the D and others towards the chem 4. seriously stinky weed!
View Image
View Image
View Image

here is the thread with a few grows
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=269821

VG

DJXX

Veteran
OJD at Connoisseur for all of his Chem D work, Verdant Green has a nice offering of Chem 4D backcrossed to the d cut, then there is Reservoir leftovers at the bay and those are definitely worth a go....VG has the least inexpensive .. all things considered Connoisseur would get my vote with the Verdant Green cross second...DJ

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for dropping by Verdant,

Your stuff sure looks like the real deal. But weren't there shorter phenos amongst the original parentage? I thought some finished as early as 8 -9 weeks.

Thanks,

billy

hi there, i ran a couple of phenos of the C4D and i thought they finished in about the same time as the Chem D cut. havent run loads of C4D though so maybe there were some quicker phenos in there. The C4D male i used was Chem 4 dominant and had a very strong chem smell and none of the leaf marbling mutation that the Chem D and some of the C4D phenos showed.
so far there has not been any leaf marbling to speak of on the C4DD that ive seen.

VG

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Topdawg connoisseur and cannaventure garlic breath would be my first choices based on experience. .. but shit vg pics n prices would be to much to pass up... id get those in addition to sumthin else... rez gear is good to but older.

Granger2

Veteran
VG's looks awesome. I have a Dinachem in veg that already stinks like crazy. Getting ready to bloom her out. I like the way Dinafem takes established strains, inbreeds them, doing lots of selection to get rid of the chaff. That's not all they do. They have other strains of their own, etc. Good luck. -granger

ECtraveler

Veteran
I like the way Dinafem takes established strains, inbreeds them, doing lots of selection to get rid of the chaff.

I disagree and don't believe they do that at all. Instead they just take that established strain and simply reverse it or hit it with lowryder. Sure it fills a niche but they are not doing lots of pheno selecting or inbreeding when making feminized seeds of clone onlys.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
My first and only choice for a Chem line is Topdawg.

Till then I'll grow something else.

Verdant, you got me peekin'!!!! Would love to pull the trigger.

Have not ordered from the Bay/Boo for some time tho'.

dreaded

Rezs Chemdog ibl... I haven't tried her yet....first run...day 46...

Verdants is next on my list....

grobag

If I was in the market for Chem beans I'd get some of Verdant Green's.

I quite like those little tins Dinafem seeds come in but that's about as far as it goes.

Silas

Granger2

Veteran
Well, we'll see how my pheno does in a couple of months or so. EC Traveler, Where did you get that info? -granger

DevilMist

best chemdog lol. I wish I had heard of VG back a few years ago when I purchased most of my chem seeds and cuts, (and bubba), might have saved me money.

this is my own concoction, chem BX parents selected herm stress tested solid. silly stink. seeds germ tested 8/11 first run, and seedlings solid healthy no issues. parents have no mold or pest probs, very resilient. took a lot of selection, packs and packs TBH. but yea im done now:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry for crappy cam. im poor. spent all my money on chemdog seeds.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Prolly gonna catch some hate for this, but GHS Chemdog shoots out some great plants. I'm sure with a 10 pack you could find some really nice "keeper" plants.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Look here's the thing about Top Dawg... JJ isn't dropping packs left and right. I can't claim to know what he's thinking, but I imagine all the big box seed companies looking at his beans as easy hits in their catalog to f2 for market is what causes him to limit the batches.. That said, the high price and wait/search is absolutely worth it. I wish I had grabbed more of his seeds, his hybrids the Thai Girl in particular I really wanted to grab but hesitated and BOOM sold out. That's how it goes.

What I did with my pack of Tres Dawg is what I am growing mostly these days as well. Its that good.. The crosses I made with Tres Dawg are stable, I can pop them and flower them from seed with no fear of intersex pollination attempts from the ladies... There has been GOLD in everything the Tres Dawg has touched.. Stanky rank high yielding dense potent beasts. Fire.

These were grown in 1 gallon pots of coco fed 6/9 + low dose Heavy16 Fire watered once a day. These are my Aliendawg Ether x Tres Dawg ix

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

west-eu

I tried quite few chemdog from seeds like chemdog ibl, original diesel x chem d, chem 3 x appa, neroli, chem d x herijuana.

But the best plant were from the c4dd f from verdant.

i kept 4 for the clone run. i will keep one for sure !

My fav girls had amazing flavors and effect.

The flavor is a well balance savoury garlic socks / sweet pine fuel.

The effect make my body feel lighter and my head feel relax, foctional, very happy and positive vibes.

C4DD f2
c4dd 4.JPG

c4dd 5.JPG

c4dd 6.JPG

c4dd 9.JPG

c4dd 10.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts