What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Who has the best Chemdog nowadays?

Hiddenjems

I think a lot of people prefer the safety of a pheno hunt over the fear and risk of inviting pest and pathogens into their gardens. Not to mention not everyone claiming to have certain cuts actually has what they claim.
Tissue culture.

The problem with seeds of elite cut “strains” is really simple. Lebron James’s offspring aren’t lebron james. If the parent is truly elite you’ll have to filter through 100’s of offspring to find a comparable example. Even then the original cut is usually better in at least one area.

Whip

...or you're Archie Manning and have two super bowl champion sons and a grandson who's suppose to be better than them all

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Tissue culture.

The problem with seeds of elite cut “strains” is really simple. Lebron James’s offspring aren’t lebron james. If the parent is truly elite you’ll have to filter through 100’s of offspring to find a comparable example. Even then the original cut is usually better in at least one area.
Pheno hunting can be fun. And I don't like asking everyone for their cuts. And when I have I haven't always got what I thought I was getting. And then even if I get the cut I am then growing the exact same thing as several other people and it is nice to hold something unique that I selected myself.

If you happen to have some verified legends I'm all ears. TK, ecsd, A5 or C5 haze are all things I would love.

leetdood

Pheno hunting can be fun. And I don't like asking everyone for their cuts. And when I have I haven't always got what I thought I was getting. And then even if I get the cut I am then growing the exact same thing as several other people and it is nice to hold something unique that I selected myself.

If you happen to have some verified legends I'm all ears. TK, ecsd, A5 or C5 haze are all things I would love.
Holla my boy @farmerjoe_420_backup on Instagram

Be polite and ask for tk and rez ecsd. Tell him the most annoying man, or leet dude, in the world sent ya

leetdood

Best line I got on haze is either nobody's nursery or top dawg, and nobody's nursery make beans so doubt he's gonna let that out. Topdawg nyc pickup 500 for the Nigerian (forget the second part of the name)

But nobody nursery also sometimes lets out keepers or selections it's how I got his selection of doc ds dragon hammer (dragonsoul 55 x afpak) afpak beefed that up stronk

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Best line I got on haze is either nobody's nursery or top dawg, and nobody's nursery make beans so doubt he's gonna let that out. Topdawg nyc pickup 500 for the Nigerian (forget the second part of the name)

But nobody nursery also sometimes lets out keepers or selections it's how I got his selection of doc ds dragon hammer (dragonsoul 55 x afpak) afpak beefed that up stronk
I have enough thh and oh seeds to find several 5%ers. As well as several hybrids.

Latest posts

Latest posts