What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Who has the best Chemdog nowadays?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Im not wanting any credit , as I told dan that all his work he bred once he bred it , just that its known that it wasnt a Reservoir seeds OG Chem packet for his initial strain he started with , and im not making this shit up
I don't think Dan is here or listening.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im just sick of people trying to call me a liar with ZERO TO BACK IT UP.
They always supposedly have proof ( like Dan to ) NOBODY EVER COMES WITH ANY PROOF, EVER

NOT THE 1ST CLOWN WHO CLAIMS HE WORKED WITH ME( made zero strains or seed ever while with me ) AND DID A POTCAST SHOW LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH ( WITH POTCAST REFUSING TO LET ME TELL MY SIDE)WHOLE TIME, THEN SAME CLOWN WHEN ON MATT DOUCHBAG RIOT SHOW LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH AGAIN ( what has he produced since then 😆 )

then the bullshit about notsodog and me stealing cuts 😆, again , no messages, addy , nothing at all to show any proof at all , notsodog once mentioned it online and i reply saying no way ever, he refused to talk about it with me or even his own friends , realising he been conned by someone else ZERO TO DO WITH ME, I asked for an addy and il send my boys round there , but no info , addy , messages, nothing to back up these 100 false accusations.

Was documented inhad chem d ( didn't need it , why would i need to scam notsodog) i was breeding with it before notsodog mentioned i scammed him ( everything i say can be found online as i document it all online)

I got nothing to hide at all , dig up any dirt you think i ever did , il answer any wild accusations, i done nothing ever , and got nothing to hide.

But my character gets lied about so often and NOBODY CAN EVER SHOW ANY PROOF , EVER that im sick of it and will call out anyone now who talks shit about me or my company, bring the receipts for these BULLSHIT STORY'S, WHATS SO HARD ABOUT SOME ACTUAL PROOF TO BACK IT UP WILD BULLSHIT OR ACCIDENTAL MISTAKES , EITHER WAY MY CHARACTER GETTING TRASHED WITH WILD ACCUSATIONS AND ZERO TO BACK IT UP.

If im wrong cool il admit it , but show me some proof , receipts like everyone including Dan always say they have , but not 1 receipt ever to back up wild accusations against me , NEVER

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Im just sick of people trying to call me a liar with ZERO TO BACK IT UP.
They always supposedly have proof ( like Dan to ) NOBODY EVER COMES WITH ANY PROOF, EVER

NOT THE 1ST CLOWN WHO CLAIMS HE WORKED WITH ME( made zero strains or seed ever while with me ) AND DID A POTCAST SHOW LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH ( WITH POTCAST REFUSING TO LET ME TELL MY SIDE)WHOLE TIME, THEN SAME CLOWN WHEN ON MATT DOUCHBAG RIOT SHOW LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH AGAIN ( what has he produced since then 😆 )

then the bullshit about notsodog and me stealing cuts 😆, again , no messages, addy , nothing at all to show any proof at all , notsodog once mentioned it online and i reply saying no way ever, he refused to talk about it with me or even his own friends , realising he been conned by someone else ZERO TO DO WITH ME, I asked for an addy and il send my boys round there , but no info , addy , messages, nothing to back up these 100 false accusations.

Was documented inhad chem d ( didn't need it , why would i need to scam notsodog) i was breeding with it before notsodog mentioned i scammed him ( everything i say can be found online as i document it all online)

I got nothing to hide at all , dig up any dirt you think i ever did , il answer any wild accusations, i done nothing ever , and got nothing to hide.

But my character gets lied about so often and NOBODY CAN EVER SHOW ANY PROOF , EVER that im sick of it and will call out anyone now who talks shit about me or my company, bring the receipts for these BULLSHIT STORY'S, WHATS SO HARD ABOUT SOME ACTUAL PROOF TO BACK IT UP WILD BULLSHIT OR ACCIDENTAL MISTAKES , EITHER WAY MY CHARACTER GETTING TRASHED WITH WILD ACCUSATIONS AND ZERO TO BACK IT UP.

If im wrong cool il admit it , but show me some proof , receipts like everyone including Dan always say they have , but not 1 receipt ever to back up wild accusations against me , NEVER
That really sucks!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It does , anyone on icmag.com was there to see my journey from day 1 , and laughed off the guy ( who claimed he worked with me)when he tried to lie his way on here icmag.com , but POTCAST a big audience to hear his made up story , and many people quote those lies and bullshit when trying to troll me , and i can back it all up 100% , POTCAST 1 side of the story told ? , TRUTH HURTS DOESNT IT , THE CLOWN WHO CLAIM HE WORKED WITH ME, BUT WASN'T EVEN INVITED INTO ANY OF MY SEED ROOMS , EVER , NEVER , 😆 thats how much the True 🤡 worked at Connoisseur Genetics 😆 🤣 ,made zero seeds , entered zero rooms of mine EVER , HOW COULD HE BE PART OF CONNOISSEUR GENETICS 😆, yeah he made 1st Packaging, that was it.

( obviously this not Dan from Rebel im talking about ) but Dan another to claim im lying and he got pics of Reservoir seed pack OG chem ? , where dan dig them up

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts