What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What's your favorite Seedbank?

MEGA956

Veteran
Had great reviews for Neptune Seedbank but they're giving me the "run around" with the Donny Burger seeds. I popped 4 packs the day I received the Donny in the mail. It's been close to 20 days and none of the 14 seeds germinated. I used the same method I always use to pop seeds.

All the other packs had a 90% germination rate. Sent them an email because that's what their FAQ says to do. Never even replied.

I'm assuming the seeds are at least 4 years old. Haven't seen a pack of Donny in a while.

They seem to be OK for new drops (fresh seeds) not sure how they store inventory there. I'll be using other banks with better customer service.

The other packs I popped were Permanent Push-Pop from Seed Junky, Chimera 2 from Beleaf, Blanka from Flyin' Lion Research. Donny was the 4th pack I popped.

goingrey

c.jpg

Bought a pack of Currant Jam from Amsterdam Seed Center and got some Chellakutti and Dutch Dragon freebies.

420PyRoS

Any seedbank that has decent customer service skills. Or knows how to run a business.

Two very well known banks gave me a run around lately, so much so that I flat out refuse to use the one anymore, and the other, while eventually making it right, was like pulling their four wisdom teeth out conscious, while submersed in a pool of rubbing alcohol.

Buyer beware when dealing with 'seeds' lol

MEGA956

Veteran
IMG_6671.jpeg

Scored these off Archive Seedbank. Took advantage of the 4th of July sale they had online. Couldn't pass on that 40% off. Got the pack in a few days, I'd say it took about average time to arrive.

I germinated half the pack already. Should be some amazing Zkittles terps here.

jonfredy

This year I have had very good experiences with Durban from Sensi Seeds, several plants that I have grown are quite homogeneous, an early flowering sativa, powerful and with a characteristic flavor. Seriousness in shipping and a germination rate of 90-100%

I have also had a good experience with Pakistan Chitral Kush from ACE seeds. Easy to grow, early, with a variety of phenotypes, green and purple. The most powerful phenotype has been a green one, excellent indica effect, I liked it a lot. Seriousness and speed in shipping and 90-100% germination rate

I made an order from Khaliffa seeds that never arrived, lost in transportation, I have contacted them and they sent me again, I am waiting to receive this new shipment, good customer service.

I also grew mandala #1 from Mandala, good service, fast shipping, germination rate 90-100%, vigorous plants with a very special aroma, I love the smell of its stems and buds, but I cannot yet assess the effect because I have not harvested.

Without a doubt, both ACE and Mandala are serious and trustworthy banks that offer different things, I have heard good and bad things about sensi seeds, but my experience with their durban has been excellent.

I have also bought some varieties from Nirvana, good deals and excellent service, but I have not yet harvested to test the effect.

Greetings.

Janborrego

My favorite seed banks are JustCannabisSeed and for fems Brothers Grimm. I just found this one I am ordering from them today. It is BootlegSeeds from Steamboat CO. I will give a report I can not afford a hefty price. these banks have great deals and the genetics are great too. Bootleg ??? It is cheap enough to try.
Yes it is and will continue to be great. Lots of freebies and great genetics. I started the fens they sent free. There were 6 in the pack all 6 germed. Some of the best genetics I have tried.
Very vigorous plants and did not disappoint. Sticky and very large buds. I have bought several more orders they come pretty fast in a priority flat rate box. Well protected.

airplane

Just put Purple Ghost Piss OG x Vietnamese Black - Have heard that Ghost OG is kind if hard to grow - small plant ? anyone ever grow Ghost OG ?

MEGA956

Veteran
Any seedbank that has decent customer service skills. Or knows how to run a business.

Two very well known banks gave me a run around lately, so much so that I flat out refuse to use the one anymore, and the other, while eventually making it right, was like pulling their four wisdom teeth out conscious, while submersed in a pool of rubbing alcohol.

Buyer beware when dealing with 'seeds' lol

Good point