What's new

What's your favorite Seedbank?

RoostaPhish

Veteran
The mad tang were made by a buddy of mine that goes by "wildlife", I got it as a tester before it was named. Just took down the first plants from it. One has a very dank jillybean like smell, the other I would say is in the OG spectrum, not pinesol however. Still quite nice, and they taste great!
Yep, I prefer the og leaning one. But the other is quite nice and has a great dank orange taste.

MEGA956

Veteran
Had great reviews for Neptune Seedbank but they're giving me the "run around" with the Donny Burger seeds. I popped 4 packs the day I received the Donny in the mail. It's been close to 20 days and none of the 14 seeds germinated. I used the same method I always use to pop seeds.

All the other packs had a 90% germination rate. Sent them an email because that's what their FAQ says to do. Never even replied.

I'm assuming the seeds are at least 4 years old. Haven't seen a pack of Donny in a while.

They seem to be OK for new drops (fresh seeds) not sure how they store inventory there. I'll be using other banks with better customer service.

The other packs I popped were Permanent Push-Pop from Seed Junky, Chimera 2 from Beleaf, Blanka from Flyin' Lion Research. Donny was the 4th pack I popped.