What's new

What's your favorite Seedbank?

MEGA956

Veteran
How we doin' guys?

It all starts at the seedbank for me.

What's your latest seed purchase and from where?

Wondering what seedbanks people been using, which ones should we stay away from and which ones should we keep purchasing?

5C88A891-9B86-45E3-9C02-59411CA4843F.jpeg

My latest seed purchase.
I ordered from Katsu Seeds, paid through CASHAPP, very convenient. Shipped in a timely manner.

808 I got from Dark Globe, paid cashapp as well. Shipped the next day.

Dr.Mantis

I’ve haven’t ordered a ton, but here is my experience so far:

1. North Atlantic seed co - easy reliable
2. GLG - great breeder stocks and reliable, but you have to send cash in.
3. CSI - have to send cash in as well. Holy moly the freebies though! I spent $200 on my order and received over $1000 in free seeds (if I would have ordered them separately). Haven’t grown any yet, but if they are good I probably won’t be looking anywhere else in the near future.
4. Oldschoolchronic- was a little worried. No problem and a nice freebies. Starting to grow it out, seems like great stuff.

MEGA956

Veteran
I’ve haven’t ordered a ton, but here is my experience so far:

1. North Atlantic seed co - easy reliable
2. GLG - great breeder stocks and reliable, but you have to send cash in.
3. CSI - have to send cash in as well. Holy moly the freebies though! I spent $200 on my order and received over $1000 in free seeds (if I would have ordered them separately). Haven’t grown any yet, but if they are good I probably won’t be looking anywhere else in the near future.
4. Oldschoolchronic- was a little worried. No problem and a nice freebies. Starting to grow it out, seems like great stuff.

CSI hooked you up, haha.

I must've ordered about 20 packs this past month, hard to keep track.

These BX I got in last week, now that I think about it, they were a bit pricey. Took long because of some "packaging issues". No freebies included.
8192A4ED-F9AC-4163-A253-BD07F5849DAF.jpeg

Dr.Mantis

CSI hooked you up, haha.

I must've ordered about 20 packs this past month, hard to keep track.

These BX I got in last week, now that I think about it, they were a bit pricey. Took long because of some "packaging issues". No freebies included. View attachment 18827113
Yeah man, I though maybe it was a mistake so I emailed them, they said it was no mistake. Maybe it’s because it was my first order?

Left: what I payed for. Whole picture: everything they sent me.
3751E0BD-7E6B-4660-ABB5-9A9B7C5D8023.jpeg

NEED 4 SEED

I'm in Europe and generally I'd rather order from overseas as they are extremely generous with freebies as opposed to European seed banks that most of the time won't add a single seed extra or if, then useless stuff. The Americans also have the newest and freshest stuff available. As mentioned above, Great Lakes Genetics and Humboldt CSI are absolutely generous and reliable. There is also Greenpoint seeds who do a cool reverse auction thing for a nice discount but they don't send freebies afaik. Cannaventure was cool too and also Breeders Retail, which are now defunct, to my knowledge.
But with more and more clone sellers on the market I am thinking of ordering some classy cuts to widen the perspectives. Though I still have to implement a separate place for quarantine as I don't want to jeopardize my valued keepers to any pest and then I need additional room for the approved new clones that become mothers.

Ca++

Sensi.
Nothing to do with the seeds. Though I have done plenty. Instead, I like them for their historical value.

I avoided Attitude for a long time. Simply the name of the place. The range is good though, and importantly for me, the search engine covers most aspects you might want to search for.
Also in the UK, we did have Herbies. Still do in a fashion, but they are sent out from Spain. So I would say they are European now. I don't like my seeds crossing boarders, unless I'm carrying them. Another site with a good search engine that. But no longer useful to me.

The Amsterdam Seed Center hold 1500 strains. They know what's going on. A girl in there engaged with us over the German outdoor crops that year, when seeing what we were fetching. If I'm doing a seed run, they usually have it.

Ca++

I'm in Europe and generally I'd rather order from overseas as they are extremely generous with freebies as opposed to European seed banks that most of the time won't add a single seed extra or if, then useless stuff. The Americans also have the newest and freshest stuff available. As mentioned above, Great Lakes Genetics and Humboldt CSI are absolutely generous and reliable. There is also Greenpoint seeds who do a cool reverse auction thing for a nice discount but they don't send freebies afaik. Cannaventure was cool too and also Breeders Retail, which are now defunct, to my knowledge.
But with more and more clone sellers on the market I am thinking of ordering some classy cuts to widen the perspectives. Though I still have to implement a separate place for quarantine as I don't want to jeopardize my valued keepers to any pest and then I need additional room for the approved new clones that become mothers.
I write out my order like a shopping till receipt. Write out my own address label and apply the postage stamps. Then add a letter which hopefully they can read. Part of which is accepting substitutes, and part asking for no free stuff, unless it matches my buying criteria.

Real Gorilla Seeds gave me bigger packs, not different packs.
GreenHouse gifted a classic line retail pack, with the classics I bought.
Generally most seedbanks have understood.

I don't like free stuff that leaves you empty. Things you need to find homes for, like some free unknown indica, with your big 14-16 week classic Sativa order. It's just an unpaid job they have allocated to you. I'm consistently buying 7-9 week stuff, so the only headband I want, is a money magic one for the guy posting me this stuff.

GasD

Over the years I've used a few different ones to include:
BC bud depot, Barney's farms, Dutch seedbank, Old school breeders, Greenpoint seeds, and North Atlantic seed co.. They've all been decent With GPS and North Atlantic being two favorites.

However, the most consistent and easily affordable seed seller I've dealt with is Mark. Mark was, for years, a mainstay on strainly. However, strainly decided to force all of it's vendors into using bitcoin, so his gear is no longer available there.

Mark sells seeds for $1 a bean. With massive deals on bulk purchases and so many freebies it's hard to see how he makes any money. You can mix and match from his dozens of strains. He does 25 seeds for $25, 60 for $50, 100 for $80, with close to a few dozen freebies on top of that. He doesn't have a ton of feminized gear but he does have autos and photos. I've grown out many different strains from him and have yet to be disappointed.

His fogdog auto is a great yielding little bush. My wife loved the blueberry girl scout cookies he gave me and his myriad assortment of skunk crosses have been some of my favorites.

I don't work for the man just a fan of his kit. If anyone is interested PM me for his contact info. Anyway, happy growing!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hate to plug myself Connoisseur Genetics but offer extra deals for icmag.com members (20% off with freebies or 33% off without freebies)

plus Black Friday Sale live now 23-27 November Monday night 11.59 pm, BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ON ALL SEED PACKS , PLUS ICMAG.COM DISCOUNT EITHER 20% OFF WITH FREEBIES OR 33% OFF WITHOUT FREEBIES.

PM or email me for info

Topconnoisseurg@outlook.com

Latest posts

Latest posts