What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Wow Subie Rockets ,thats almost Apollo 13 like almost😊☝️
I know right? Now it smells like snuggle fabric softener in there. Didn’t really want to put the new filter in until after the grow which is done (two more weeks) sticky buds all in the way. If it were just me, I would leave it like this but we are going away this weekend for a show and don’t want to leave the window open like that.
or I could just shut the door until we get back then vent it out the window again. Humm…

jokerman

Premium user
I know right? Now it smells like snuggle fabric softener in there. Didn’t really want to put the new filter in until after the grow which is done (two more weeks) sticky buds all in the way. If it were just me, I would leave it like this but we are going away this weekend for a show and don’t want to leave the window open like that.
or I could just shut the door until we get back then vent it out the window again. Humm…
hmm
What kinda show?

oldfogey8

@oldfogey8 -- I have a whole rifle primer tin fulla seeds. I have purchased a (gone now) enclosed grow tent. I have planted seeds time and again (for 40+ years).

Minor problems:

1. Nematodes. <-- The ground around the Chateau is saturated with them. Immunes, such as coconuts, mangoes, pine trees, flame trees, bamboo, coco-plum grow like mad. NOTHING like veggies or cannabis will grow. I gave away my rototiller decades ago to my best bud in Georgia. (He died this last year, dammit.)

2. Forget them nematodes. <-- The night creatchy-poos rule. Every cannabis plant that ever sprouted never reached higher than 10 inches before it was eaten. And the roots dug up and eaten, too. Building a cage, using a grow tent, using a raised-off-the-ground grow bed with a hardware cloth cover... all fall to lynxes, iguanas, turkeys, and other fargin exotic wildies around here. (My peacocks are also under direct suspicion becuz I know they get their liquids 100% from greenery -- peacocks never drink.)

3. Indoors: "Verboten, kaput, und gesundheit!!" (from Stalag 17) per the Red Witch.

4. Aaand... even though I am in a legal state and I have no record of being a bad boy, I cannot walk inna store and buy some even though an illegal El Salvadoran can. What the fuck.
I could send you some Freakshow seeds. They don’t even look like cannabis. You could tell the Red Witch they are marigolds since the leaves look like marigold leaves. You could probably even get away with bringing them in at night claiming you don’t want the critters to eat your marigolds…😂
1726875589793.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Is it potent weed or more of a novelty?
There is a freakshow thread on here where folks swear by it. I grew it once and it was fun to grow but not so much of a buzz for me. The plants I saw on the thread tho were much healthier than mine so there is that. Fun to grow for your over the limit plants along with marigolds. You never know they are weed until they get smelly 🙂

oldfogey8

Is it potent weed or more of a novelty?
It is a very sativa buzz. I am not a good judge of how potent weed is. I get buzzed pretty easily. It is a novelty though. I only grew it once outside and started it end of June from seed so the plants didn’t grow to full potential. I got a male and two females and wanted some seeds. I would up getting A LOT of seeds. I think Subby has grown it as well.

Dime

It is a very sativa buzz. I am not a good judge of how potent weed is. I get buzzed pretty easily. It is a novelty though. I only grew it once outside and started it end of June from seed so the plants didn’t grow to full potential. I got a male and two females and wanted some seeds. I would up getting A LOT of seeds. I think Subby has grown it as well.
Thank you

Latest posts

Latest posts