What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

CharlesU Farley

Hey, how are you daily wasters / posters of great music doing today? As you can tell, we got the Like button back. Now I'm not privy to any inside information about the inner workings of IC Mag but I do know videos suck up a _tremendous_ amount of bandwidth, thereby costing tremendous amounts of money just to keep the site up and running. And they probably wanted to shit can the Like button because that increases the possibility that people are going to keep on posting _more_ of the same kinds of videos, sucking up more bandwidth and costing them more money. And we get to use this site for _free_ , without annoying pop-ups and other annoying, in your face advertising videos.

Remember the purpose of this site is to bring together cannabis growers to share information, not post videos, high resolution joke memes, etc.

This is just a thought, obviously people are going to do whatever the fuck they want, but maybe try limiting the videos you post to just one or two a day? A joke to illustrate my point:

Stud bull and his son are on top of a hill, looking down at a herd of cows. The son says to the dad, "Hey Dad, let's run down there and fuck all those cows. The dad says, "Son, let's _walk_ down there and fuck _all_ of 'em."

Just like when fertilizing cannabis, sometimes less is more. :cool:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
August 2nd at Gillette!!!! Field level!
Screenshot_20240313-074635.png